the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the66 why does game stops and gets black screen since the later update??
can you please clarify
thankyou
wild guess: your device runs out of memory and the app is being shut down to keep more important programs alive.

Aug 11, 2020
Hi did the dev release any info on his next project big fan of this game "the visit " cant wait for the next one hope is just like this game :)
This thread doesn't get spammed, so the news posts are only a couple of pages back. Last one was posted on April 22nd if I'm not mistaken.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Any recent news of his new game ?
After all, Visit was finished over half a year ago wonder what takes so much time since many h devs have smooth transition to the next game without interruption.

Last edited:

jhantu

Jul 28, 2020
i really love this Game and hope you continue the story it is great and i love it it also felt like the creator said ok screw making 3 camera angles for this after the first scene (not complaining just find it funny)

Thank you for making this game,
AnimeFailure
I think it should continue because MC's life can't be that happy , story should continue with whole focus on Karen and Nikki we want story should continue

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Plenty of new pics from Stiglet so I put a bunch in the spoiler below...
Samstewart4.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quite a handful
Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
I think I'm about ready to start work on creating the first release of the new game.
This initial release will mostly be just setting the scene, introducing the characters etc... sexy time is going to be limited unfortunately. It's probably also going to be completely linear, with only a few choices just for some extra flavor dialogue.
For the second update I plan to open it up a bit. I want to have the player to able to choose where he goes and who he talks to. I'm not looking to create a sandbox game, I decided that instead of trying to make one all encompassing story that has to accommodate all the characters and provide a way to end with one or more of them. I will try to create an overarching background story and then each character can have their own mini story within it, it seems easier this way.
Ideally this gives the player the freedom to choose which character they want to pursue while avoiding those they don't. Hopefully it gives me a little more freedom in the writing as I won't have to justify where the MC goes and who he talks to, it's because the player decided it. The downside is it's trickier having the characters interact with each other in a meaningful way. I can't really know for sure if this is going to make things any easier as I've not done this before, I guess I'll find out.
I want to keep clicking to a minimum, I'm not looking to add any kind of required repetitive gameplay either. I hope to provide a guide within the game to tell the player exactly where to go to progress. I don't expect there to be many different locations to have to move between.
I just thought I would put that out there as I know perhaps not everyone is overly fond of such things. I didn't want to just surprise people with it.
Anyway, I attached above what should be the mostly final appearance of the characters along with a few vital statistics. I've already come up with some names for them but I'm interested to know what you guys think they could or should be named. If I see any good ones I may use them instead of what I already have. Think in terms of different nationalities.
I've also created the MC now, but I didn't bother with a render because he's not really the star of the show here, though I will say that he will also be equally well equipped.
After creating a few renders of Nikki squeezing her boobs last time I thought I can't really leave Karen out. So above is also Karen enjoying her big pregnancy boobs. I hope you all enjoy.
So that's about it. It's only a few days until the end of the month so I will pause the subs one more time. Assuming nothing unexpected happens I plan the have the billing cycle unpaused from the following month onwards.
Thank you all as always and take care of yourselves.
kazboobs1.jpg
kazboobs2.jpg
kazboobs3.jpg

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 1213006

Quite a handful
I think I'm about ready to start work on creating the first release of the new game.
This initial release will mostly be just setting the scene, introducing the characters etc... sexy time is going to be limited unfortunately. It's probably also going to be completely linear, with only a few choices just for some extra flavor dialogue.
For the second update I plan to open it up a bit. I want to have the player to able to choose where he goes and who he talks to. I'm not looking to create a sandbox game, I decided that instead of trying to make one all encompassing story that has to accommodate all the characters and provide a way to end with one or more of them. I will try to create an overarching background story and then each character can have their own mini story within it, it seems easier this way.
Ideally this gives the player the freedom to choose which character they want to pursue while avoiding those they don't. Hopefully it gives me a little more freedom in the writing as I won't have to justify where the MC goes and who he talks to, it's because the player decided it. The downside is it's trickier having the characters interact with each other in a meaningful way. I can't really know for sure if this is going to make things any easier as I've not done this before, I guess I'll find out.
I want to keep clicking to a minimum, I'm not looking to add any kind of required repetitive gameplay either. I hope to provide a guide within the game to tell the player exactly where to go to progress. I don't expect there to be many different locations to have to move between.
I just thought I would put that out there as I know perhaps not everyone is overly fond of such things. I didn't want to just surprise people with it.
Anyway, I attached above what should be the mostly final appearance of the characters along with a few vital statistics. I've already come up with some names for them but I'm interested to know what you guys think they could or should be named. If I see any good ones I may use them instead of what I already have. Think in terms of different nationalities.
I've also created the MC now, but I didn't bother with a render because he's not really the star of the show here, though I will say that he will also be equally well equipped.
After creating a few renders of Nikki squeezing her boobs last time I thought I can't really leave Karen out. So above is also Karen enjoying her big pregnancy boobs. I hope you all enjoy.
So that's about it. It's only a few days until the end of the month so I will pause the subs one more time. Assuming nothing unexpected happens I plan the have the billing cycle unpaused from the following month onwards.
View attachment 1213015
View attachment 1213017
View attachment 1213018
God, I love tits!

shinobialpha

Sep 2, 2020
View attachment 1213006

Quite a handful
View attachment 1213015
View attachment 1213017
View attachment 1213018
the new character names are the file names...

Reactions: Outrider and Xill

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Good find. Now that we can put a name to them, Ellie is my fav, followed by Veronika.
I totally see the appeal of Ellie. I just can't decide between her and Lisa. Might have to settle for a tie. :sneaky::sneaky:

Reactions: Xill

Skylarz

Jul 19, 2018
There are too many mods to download. Also I'm confused which one should I use. Anyone could please help me which one the best mod to use ?

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
There are too many mods to download. Also I'm confused which one should I use. Anyone could please help me which one the best mod to use ?
same here, I'm also confused how to combine the incest mod with the other mods. I definitely want to use the incest mod but some of the other mods seem to exchange the same file the incest mod does, so I can't use them simultaneously?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
same here, I'm also confused how to combine the incest mod with the other mods. I definitely want to use the incest mod but some of the other mods seem to exchange the same file the incest mod does, so I can't use them simultaneously?
There's really no need for any mods, the choices are few and far between but if you really can't be bothered with replaying the game a few times to see the all available endings then i think that the ALL IN ONE is the way to go, incest patch is included in the download.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
I'm a bit disappointed seeing the new characters... none of them has the Milfiness of Karen.
This is also something which always bothers me with many "Landladys", most of them simply look like they are just slightly older than the MC or simply in their late 20s instead of 40+.
But as far as I can see this story won't be a "Landlady" one but a good milf character would still be nice.

Edit: or they look like they've fucked up their face with too much plastic surgery

Last edited:

Wing6513

Apr 24, 2021
So, you start off with the UnRen tool and extract the contents - just run option 1 for that. If everything went well, you should have a bunch of files with extensions "rpy" and "rpyc" in the "game" subfolder under your main folder. If you don't have any rpy files, just run UnRen and decompile the files using option 2 (as far as I can recall, this shouldn't be needed).

Now unpack the mod zip. You should get a similar "game" subfolder inside the mod folder. This contains all the updated rpy files and additional images needed for the mod to work. Copy the "game" folder into your main game folder. It should ask you to merge the folders and then replace the files. Select yes to both - this way you'll have replaced the games unpacked code files with the ones in the mod.

Now when you run the game and start a new game, the mod should automatically kick in and walk you through the next steps. Hope this helps explain how to install the mod - reply back if something didn't work.
How do you extract the contents? I put the tool in the folder where you start the game, but I dont know what else to do.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes