Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg

Bra Wars?
Hi guys,
I hope you are all well, I thought I would check in with you all.
I've been working on the new game for the last couple of weeks now. It's going okay, I've had no real problems so far. One thing I am struggling with is coming up with a title for the game but i suppose that's not too important in the grand scheme of things..
I've put up a few preview images above for you to check out, one of which is our MC. He's a bit older and bit more buff this time around.
I've still been playing around with boob physics blender, I've not mastered it yet but I also think there are limits to how much it can do. I'll have to work on combining the results with manual sculpting I guess. I did a few renders of Dr. Williams for you guys to enjoy.
I'd like to do some fun renders of my new characters for you guys but it doesn't seem right to show too much of them when we've not even seen them in the game yet. Maybe I can do some but perhaps in clothing that's not too revealing.
Anyways that's all I have for you for now.
Thank you all as always and take care.
drb1.jpg
drb2.jpg
drb3.jpg

Dec 1, 2019
View attachment 1244807
View attachment 1244808
View attachment 1244809

Bra Wars?
Hi guys,
I've been working on the new game for the last couple of weeks now. It's going okay, I've had no real problems so far. One thing I am struggling with is coming up with a title for the game but i suppose that's not too important in the grand scheme of things..
I've put up a few preview images above for you to check out, one of which is our MC. He's a bit older and bit more buff this time around.
I've still been playing around with boob physics blender, I've not mastered it yet but I also think there are limits to how much it can do. I'll have to work on combining the results with manual sculpting I guess. I did a few renders of Dr. Williams for you guys to enjoy.
I'd like to do some fun renders of my new characters for you guys but it doesn't seem right to show too much of them when we've not even seen them in the game yet. Maybe I can do some but perhaps in clothing that's not too revealing.
View attachment 1244810
View attachment 1244812
View attachment 1244813
Finally a MC that isn't scrawny and 5'3.

I'm looking at you Icstor.

Tomboll

Mar 14, 2021

Bra Wars?
Bra Wars is not bad if it actually has some in game meaning. As in there being a large struggle between factions involving bras. Personally I prefer when the title has a solid link to the actual story.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 1244807
View attachment 1244808
View attachment 1244809

Bra Wars?
Hi guys,
View attachment 1244810
View attachment 1244812
View attachment 1244813
Will this game have incest like the visit?

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
I've read in some other thread a crazy theory about internet ninjas roaming F95, trying to catch devs admit to supporting incest in their games, so that Patreon would have pretense to ban them.

Or is it crazy?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I've read in some other thread a crazy theory about internet ninjas roaming F95, trying to catch devs admit to supporting incest in their games, so that Patreon would have pretense to ban them.

Or is it crazy?
I don't see that happening unless the Patreon management are massive cult-like puritans. Like seriously what would be the point? They'd be losing money that way. If they wanted it to protect people who don't want incest, there's no need. Those same people just have to avoid the patch, it's that simple. The people that want incest are going to find the patch anyway.

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
View attachment 1244807
View attachment 1244808
View attachment 1244809

Bra Wars?
Hi guys,
View attachment 1244810
View attachment 1244812
View attachment 1244813
Is that Pewdiepie lol

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Any modder or talented individual out there who could attempt to make a mod that improves the sound effects for the sex animations of this game especially letting us disable the male moans ? Hearing the male moaning is a huge turn off lol.

That would be awesome.

On another note i hope the devs new game lets us impegnate the mom way way earlier in the game and that multiple times.
It is unfortunate that most games of this genre mostly have the pregnancy be part of the credits/epilogue.

I wish impregnating the mom charachter in these types of games could be done way earlier shifting focus on living together instead of just showig the initial development from typical relationship to the completed sexualized relationship.

Last edited:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 1244807
View attachment 1244808
View attachment 1244809

Bra Wars?
Hi guys,
View attachment 1244810
View attachment 1244812
View attachment 1244813
Bras in Space? Love "Bra Wars" too.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes