DeadBeatDaad

Sep 25, 2017
I don't see that happening unless the Patreon management are massive cult-like puritans. Like seriously what would be the point? They'd be losing money that way. If they wanted it to protect people who don't want incest, there's no need. Those same people just have to avoid the patch, it's that simple. The people that want incest are going to find the patch anyway.
They would be incentivized to doing it if they're looking to sell like most mid-size tech companies are. Last thing a buyer like Microsoft wants to hear is that 20% of your revenue is from subs to incest-themed erotic games, lol

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
I'm a huge fan of this game ... Is there a game similar to this one from the same creator, please? You don't know if there will be more content updates, do you? Thank you and best regards.

Last edited:

Marine74

Sep 15, 2020
Quick question- did a search but didnt find anything on it (very possible i missed it though). Just downloaded this game yesterday. Grabbed the all in one mod. Used unren and then copy/pasted the contents of the mod which did its thing(merged the files successfully). Seemed to work well until I got to the scene early on where the aunt says shes leaving and wants to 'say goodbye'. From that gallery scene forward (i checked on a few others as well) the scene starts well but then goes grey. Dialogue is still there but the actual screen is just...grey. Strange. I'll try and redo but given I'm fairly sure everything went right/well the first time I did it, I'm not expecting a different result.

Just wondering if anyone else ran into it before.

vilken

Oct 29, 2017
Space... Gravity... heavy obejcts need support... Physics...

Maybe Galactic Support? Fun bags.. in SPACE!

Either way i love the morphs with boobies and i love the look of the new game. Keep it not too complicated and to the point and it will be amazing!!

Tomboll

Mar 14, 2021
Quick question- did a search but didnt find anything on it (very possible i missed it though). Just downloaded this game yesterday. Grabbed the all in one mod. Used unren and then copy/pasted the contents of the mod which did its thing(merged the files successfully). Seemed to work well until I got to the scene early on where the aunt says shes leaving and wants to 'say goodbye'. From that gallery scene forward (i checked on a few others as well) the scene starts well but then goes grey. Dialogue is still there but the actual screen is just...grey. Strange. I'll try and redo but given I'm fairly sure everything went right/well the first time I did it, I'm not expecting a different result.

Just wondering if anyone else ran into it before.
Think the mod did something wrong. You can use unren to overwrite the mod. Do the scene. Then save after the scene. Install mod again.

Hard to find, but I posted this earlier in the thread.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
What is the best route? Harem seems boring, Hayley looks fantastic and Mom as well, but Nikki not so much.
Is Mom route only good and worthy, or it´s best to go to Hayley path?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
What is the best route? Harem seems boring, Hayley looks fantastic and Mom as well, but Nikki not so much.
Is Mom route only good and worthy, or it´s best to go to Hayley path?
Haley's path sucks imo, she' turns into kind of a bitch, but if you do the harem path she mellows out. Routes ranked
1. Harem
2. Mom and Nikki
3. Mom
4. Nikki
5. Haley

also just a heads up you can't avoid banging Nikki, she's kinda the spoon that stirs the pot

Last edited:
Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Haley's path sucks imo, she' turns into kind of a bitch, but if you do the harem path she mellows out. Routes ranked
1. Harem
2. Mom and Nikki
3. Mom
4. Nikki
5. Haley
Does the harem path have good corruption and submission, or it´s easy from the get go? I find that kind of harem extremely boring if so. Hope not. I still haven´t started the game and still deciding the route to chose for the walkthrough, hehe

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Does the harem path have good corruption and submission, or it´s easy from the get go? I find that kind of harem extremely boring if so. Hope not. I still haven´t started the game and still deciding the route to chose for the walkthrough, hehe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not a super long game so it's definitely not a slow burn but everything doesn't happen immediately either. There's not what i would call true corruption, but the sex scenes are all hot and the girls do kinda get dirtier and hornier as the game progresses especially in the Harem route. The best scenes are really on the Harem route imo and it was the most satisfying to me, there are only three (+1) girls total so it's not a wacky deal where you are banging 10 chicks. And the characters are all pretty well done.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not a super long game so it's definitely not a slow burn but everything doesn't happen immediately either. There's not what i would call true corruption, but the sex scenes are all hot and the girls do kinda get dirtier and hornier as the game progresses especially in the Harem route. The best scenes are really on the Harem route imo and it was the most satisfying to me, there are only three (+1) girls total so it's not a wacky deal where you are banging 10 chicks. And the characters are all pretty well done.
Many thanks, Harem it is, hehe

Reactions: jmcronshaw

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
ok so I saw a bunch of fixes, especially for the endings and gallery in the OP, so is this all included in the download package now or do i have to apply the fixes manually?
And what about the mods? though i have a feeling I'll have to apply the super-mod myself...

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
ok so I saw a bunch of fixes, especially for the endings and gallery in the OP, so is this all included in the download package now or do i have to apply the fixes manually?
And what about the mods? though i have a feeling I'll have to apply the super-mod myself...
I presumed the ending fix was just for those that updated and didn´t downloaded fresh and well, i started yesterday and didn´t installed it, don´t know if my presumption was correct or no.
Only one of the walkthrough mods is working properly, the in game mod, read the comments of the other and the bugs are too much to handle.

Reactions: Amansas

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
p4.jpg
p5.jpg
p6.jpg

Aye, aye.
Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
First off I just want to make sure everyone knows that billing is now enabled again and pledges will be processed at the start of next month.
With that said work on the initial release is going fine. I've still got a few more scenes to do yet though. I can't quite say yet when it will be done.
As there will be little animated sexual activity in this first update I decided to add some quick little animated camera loops to show off the girls when the are first introduced. Nothing too fancy but I think it's kinda cool :)
I don't really have much else to share just yet to be honest.
I decided I will start doing some 4k renders of my new characters for you all. Above is Samantha in an outfit that's not too revealing (yet). As she is the captain of the ship the MC is on it's fitting that she is first. Let me know who you want to see next.
That's all I have for you for now.
Thank you all as always and take care of yourselves.
sam3.jpg
sam2.jpg
sam1.jpg

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
I presumed the ending fix was just for those that updated and didn´t downloaded fresh and well, i started yesterday and didn´t installed it, don´t know if my presumption was correct or no.
Only one of the walkthrough mods is working properly, the in game mod, read the comments of the other and the bugs are too much to handle.
ah i see, thanks. I've been wanting to start this and the sheer no. of fixes and mods frightened me.And i don't like using walkthroughs anyway so thanks for clearing it up.

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
View attachment 1271029

Aye, aye.
Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
First off I just want to make sure everyone knows that billing is now enabled again and pledges will be processed at the start of next month.
With that said work on the initial release is going fine. I've still got a few more scenes to do yet though. I can't quite say yet when it will be done.
As there will be little animated sexual activity in this first update I decided to add some quick little animated camera loops to show off the girls when the are first introduced. Nothing too fancy but I think it's kinda cool :)
I don't really have much else to share just yet to be honest.
I decided I will start doing some 4k renders of my new characters for you all. Above is Samantha in an outfit that's not too revealing (yet). As she is the captain of the ship the MC is on it's fitting that she is first. Let me know who you want to see next.
That's all I have for you for now.
Thank you all as always and take care of yourselves.
Women don't bench 405 lbs.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes