epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Unrelated to whatever convo is happening right now, but: can someone give a quick guide on how to update this game when I'm trying to install the IN GAME mod? Do I just plop the files in the folder, or should I also put the ENDING FIX file in there?

What order should everything be installed in?

Thanks in advanced.

Tyronmit

Apr 26, 2021
I just started playing the game and just encountered this, every time their is a sex or any kind of animation the game just freezes and crashes after not responding for a while does anyone encounter the same problem cause I have played a lot of renpy like ToN that has quite some scenes but it never crashes. The
sad.PNG
dialogue scenes are smooth, the animations are the problem. Does anyone have any solution to this?

D

Deleted member 2650688

can some one tell me little synopsis of story is there any twist and ups and downs or is it linear type of story

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
can some one tell me little synopsis of story is there any twist and ups and downs or is it linear type of story
fairly linear story

the main character loses his virginity to his aunt and then leaves for college when he returns home with the girl he will have the opportunity to seduce her mother as well, at the end he decides whether to stay with just one of the 3 women, or mother and aunt or all of them

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
fairly linear story

the main character loses his virginity to his aunt and then leaves for college when he returns home with the girl he will have the opportunity to seduce her mother as well, at the end he decides whether to stay with just one of the 3 women, or mother and aunt or all of them
You forgot the super hot professor

Reactions: felicemastronzo
D

Deleted member 2650688

fairly linear story

Thanks mate

Reactions: felicemastronzo

riMaec

Jun 12, 2020
I just started playing the game and just encountered this, every time their is a sex or any kind of animation the game just freezes and crashes after not responding for a while does anyone encounter the same problem cause I have played a lot of renpy like ToN that has quite some scenes but it never crashes. The
View attachment 1288485
dialogue scenes are smooth, the animations are the problem. Does anyone have any solution to this?
Have you tryed the low_spec_fix linked in the OP ??!

TacosBros321

Jul 10, 2021
Just found this game, and I was wondering what would be the best mod/s to get and also if there are any needed patches that have to be downloaded. (I noticed there was ones like Low Spec and Ending Fix and I'm not quite sure if I would need to download those too or not).

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
p7.jpg
p8.jpg
p9.jpg

Mouth to mouth?
Hi everyone, I hope you are all well.
Work is going okay. I had little set back over the weekend with a bizarre networking issue that I couldn't resolve short of reinstalling windows. It's fixed now and no game data was lost but it cost my time getting everything set up again.
I'm currently working on the main animation of this first update. It's been a little awkward getting it right. It's easy planning the scene on paper but when it actually comes to posing it in Daz studio it doesn't always work out the way you hoped.
The models hands aren't quite as flexible as the real thing and if you try and push the limits too far it can look all wrong. Then there are the huge boobs to work around and avoid clipping the arms into. Alas I can only blame myself for the latter.
I hoped to easily have the update done before the end of the month but it's starting to dawn on me that it might not happen. Things never get done as quickly as I imagine and I have a few extra one off things to do for this first release like customizing the UI, finding new music and SFX, creating a new banner/ title screen etc...
So I did a few 4k renders of Veronika, the ship's doctor, for you guys as requested. It was pointed out in the comments previously that the names of the girls are in the filenames for the images that show each girls measurements. The names are not 100% confirmed but I don't see me changing them much now. I'll do the Kelly the heavy chested redhead next time. I hope you all enjoy
That's all for now.
Thank you all as always and take care.
Veronika1.jpg
Veronika2.jpg
Veronika3.jpg

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes