Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
p10.jpg

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
Just a quickie this week. I'm working on posing my final scene which I should get done by the weekend. I can then start putting this mess together.
Short and sweet just like our Kelly. Let me know who you want to see 4k renders of next time.
Thank you all as always and take care out there.
kelly1.jpg
kelly2.jpg
kelly3.jpg

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
For those of us that are late to the party, when is this expected to come out? Also, I'm assuming there's no official name yet?

Reactions: LadyBee
Mar 13, 2019
Good looking male character? Is that a gay game or something? Wonder if the dev resists the urge to give him baseball bat sized dick.

I know its not to be that kind of game, but the doctor is giving me a space landlady vibe. Would that make her a quartermaster? or a quartermistress?
Then again she is showing too much skin and I doubt the MCs name could be Leonov - probably something more English, like Shepard... or Stewart.

I wonder what kind of sci-fi is it going to be. Maybe something like The Outriders? ... I will show myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: Outrider

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
Sorry guys, not a Stiglet Patreon post for once haha! Made a quick fan-art of Karen for teaching purposes though...

Tea1980 Instead of using a coloured primitive plane (which can be affected by the lights in your scene) I think the way Stig actually did the background for those promos was using the 'Environment' tab (not the one under the 'Render Settings' tab) and setting 'Type' to 'Backdrop', then changing the Background to a solid colour close to this:
View attachment 1304199
Combined with doing as Glormpy suggested:

You just load, pose & light your character, maybe add a 'vignette effect' (possible within Daz but it doesn't always work well so consider doing that in post) and you too can make a render almost in the style of Stiglet! ;)
View attachment 1304209
^Okay, not anywhere near as polished as Stig obviously (he takes the time to dress & light his characters properly) - but I set up and rendered that in 10 minutes so hopefully this was a quick and useful little tutorial!
Outrider Glormpy Really appreciate the technique is very helpful, I will try and show my output in fan-art threads.
10 mins for Karen is very awesome!!

• Yay, new update!

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
can i ask that nikki have ending solo not with karen or harem?? if that have plese guide me... just i feel not enough with the maid the doctor and lect... hurm only anal scene with maid and only one scene for lect... i need more maybe the visit 2 for new game in future maybe... but so far so good and great and the mc with big d!ck cum so many time... threesome scene awesome the scene show that mc can cum after cum inside wow that thing i say stiglet must do that thing in new game hahah so good bro not other game when threesome cum outside and only one cum(facial) but in this game for threesome i will give 1k/10... i nee to know that nikki have ending(solo)??

TGafy

May 14, 2020
can i ask that nikki have ending solo not with karen or harem?? if that have plese guide me... just i feel not enough with the maid the doctor and lect... hurm only anal scene with maid and only one scene for lect... i need more maybe the visit 2 for new game in future maybe... but so far so good and great and the mc with big d!ck cum so many time... threesome scene awesome the scene show that mc can cum after cum inside wow that thing i say stiglet must do that thing in new game hahah so good bro not other game when threesome cum outside and only one cum(facial) but in this game for threesome i will give 1k/10... i nee to know that nikki have ending(solo)??
Nikki has a solo ending. You can go to OP > Extras > HANDHOLDER 2.1 for guide.

Now it's been a while so not sure if this method still works...
If you don't want to replay the story for her solo ending, there's a shortcut to it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-v1-0-stiglet.10361/page-377#post-4579518

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
Nikki has a solo ending. You can go to OP > Extras > HANDHOLDER 2.1 for guide.

Now it's been a while so not sure if this method still works...
If you don't want to replay the story for her solo ending, there's a shortcut to it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-v1-0-stiglet.10361/page-377#post-4579518
i dont know how to install that thing.. if walkthrough can u give me the thing to choose to get nikki solo end... i dont know how to install or delete sorry for make this thing become hard sorry

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes