syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
good nikky ending! I definitely liked it better than the harem ending. Its close between which one I liked better this or the nik karen one; but Im gonna have to say this one especially with that cliff hanger at the end(secret nik karen ending lol).
where u get that?? idont know how to get it... what choose u make to get the nikki ending??

benroben15

Jun 11, 2020
Can someone please tell me how to fix this
"
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label HaleyScene006 is defined twice, at
File "game/allend2.rpy", line 644 and
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 557.

The label HaleyNikkiScene003 is defined twice, at
File "game/allend2.rpy", line 170 and
File "game/chapter7.rpy", line 1039.

The label KarenScene005 is defined twice, at
File "game/allend2.rpy", line 1244 and
File "game/kazend.rpy", line 386.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Jul 31 19:10:04 2021
"

Reactions: Dennis Wilcz

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
where u get that?? idont know how to get it... what choose u make to get the nikki ending??
I was about to say: "Just focus on Nikki and discard Haley and Karen each time you can", but when I tested it, I get the Haley ending. And with a negative score !!! :unsure:

There is an error in my chapter10 file. I must have missed a fix...
Yeah, that's it!

So, syazsyaz, to get the Nikki ending, as I said, just focus on Nikki and discard Haley and Karen each time you can.

If it doesn't work, download 1.0fixa.zip here
Extract and overwrite the previous one in the game folder

Close the game and start anew. When playing, choose/please Nikki and not the two others.

Can someone please tell me how to fix this
"
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label HaleyScene006 is defined twice, at
File "game/allend2.rpy", line 644 and
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 557.

The label HaleyNikkiScene003 is defined twice, at
File "game/allend2.rpy", line 170 and
File "game/chapter7.rpy", line 1039.

The label KarenScene005 is defined twice, at
File "game/allend2.rpy", line 1244 and
File "game/kazend.rpy", line 386.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Jul 31 19:10:04 2021
"
benroben15, it seems that you play an old version.
Did you use unren?

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
I was about to say: "Just focus on Nikki and discard Haley and Karen each time you can", but when I tested it, I get the Haley ending. And with a negative score !!! :unsure:

Yeah, that's it!

So, @syazsyaz, to get the Nikki ending, as I said, just focus on Nikki and discard Haley and Karen each time you can.

Close the game and start anew. When playing, choose/please Nikki and not the two others.
ok i will download that file but sorry if i ask stupid question.. how to install fix file to the visit file... that files have two which one?? soryy i'm so stupid with tech... please teach me...

benroben15

Jun 11, 2020

Yeah, that's it!

So, syazsyaz, to get the Nikki ending, as I said, just focus on Nikki and discard Haley and Karen each time you can.

benroben15, it seems that you play an old version.
Did you use unren?
nevermind. it wasn't an old version. the mod that was added caused that. once I re-extracted the game and switched from in game mod to gallery mod it worked perfectly fine.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
i dont know how to install that thing.. if walkthrough can u give me the thing to choose to get nikki solo end... i dont know how to install or delete sorry for make this thing become hard sorry
The only thing that involves some work on your part would be with the save file. Let's have that as the last option then.

1. The handholder (WT) is a pdf link. Go to OP, where it says Extras, click HANDHOLDER 2.1 and it'll open in your browser.
2. As for opening the console, I remember it was built-in. Again, not sure it that's the case anymore, but you can try if you don't want to replay from the beginning following the guide. Just open up the game like you usually do when playing and hit shift+o, follow instructions from the link from my prior post.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
p11.jpg

Hi guys, I hope everyone is well.
I hoped to post a bit sooner in the week but I've really wanted to get this first version of the new game out. Now I feel a bit more on top of things I've spared the time to make a post.
I've pretty much got all the game script down. As I went through it I felt I had to add a few new renders to flesh some scenes out a bit better and also fix a few problem ones.
Things I still need to do are interpolate my animations and encode them into video where needed, find and add music and SFX, customize the UI somewhat, make some kind of title page graphics, check for bugs, proof read etc...
Still a bit to do but we're almost there.
I was tweaking my code today for the animation speed and perspective controls. In The Visit I used (abused) the menu system for controlling the animations. One problem with this was that I couldn't have the characters speak at the same time else it would end up being repeated. Now I have persistent screen that has buttons for the different speeds and perspectives. There doesn't seem to been any reason why the player can't control the animation while the characters are talking etc... Obviously I may want to limit the controls or force certain angles and speeds if it makes sense to do so.
I noticed GPU prices are slowing coming back down. Perhaps not so much the more mainstream cards but the RTX 3090 is getting much closer to it's msrp. relatively speaking. I may finally get one.
Speaking of GPUs, I finished most of most of my rendering last week and so put my gpu's to use creating a VR version of one of the upcoming in game animations. But you will have to wait until the game is released for me to release it too. Can't be having any spoilers.
So this time I did some 4k renders of Ellie for you all. She's obviously a soldier, a marine to be more precise. I picked the outfit to perhaps show a softer side of her but inadvertently chose an outfit that's perhaps less revealing than what you have already seen.
I leave it here as I still have work to get done.
Thank you all as always and take care.
Ellie1.jpg
Ellie2.jpg
Ellie3.jpg

Burgerkinginurface

Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 1330140

I hoped to post a bit sooner in the week but I've really wanted to get this first version of the new game out. Now I feel a bit more on top of things I've spared the time to make a post.
I've pretty much got all the game script down. As I went through it I felt I had to add a few new renders to flesh some scenes out a bit better and also fix a few problem ones.
Things I still need to do are interpolate my animations and encode them into video where needed, find and add music and SFX, customize the UI somewhat, make some kind of title page graphics, check for bugs, proof read etc...
I was tweaking my code today for the animation speed and perspective controls. In The Visit I used (abused) the menu system for controlling the animations. One problem with this was that I couldn't have the characters speak at the same time else it would end up being repeated. Now I have persistent screen that has buttons for the different speeds and perspectives. There doesn't seem to been any reason why the player can't control the animation while the characters are talking etc... Obviously I may want to limit the controls or force certain angles and speeds if it makes sense to do so.
I noticed GPU prices are slowing coming back down. Perhaps not so much the more mainstream cards but the RTX 3090 is getting much closer to it's msrp. relatively speaking. I may finally get one.
Speaking of GPUs, I finished most of most of my rendering last week and so put my gpu's to use creating a VR version of one of the upcoming in game animations. But you will have to wait until the game is released for me to release it too. Can't be having any spoilers.
So this time I did some 4k renders of Ellie for you all. She's obviously a soldier, a marine to be more precise. I picked the outfit to perhaps show a softer side of her but inadvertently chose an outfit that's perhaps less revealing than what you have already seen.
View attachment 1330141
View attachment 1330142
View attachment 1330143
Beautiful just beautiful

Reactions: Outrider

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
View attachment 1330140

View attachment 1330141
View attachment 1330142
View attachment 1330143
Guess I know which girl I won't choice.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Good day guys! Any Idea the approx time for the first release of this masterpiece in progress?
Good question. It's gonna be 8 months since we got to play something from Stiglet. Hope we won't have to wait any longer now, but to be honest, I wouldn't bet on that. It's been one or two years, since almost every Dev turned into some kind of perfectionnists. So, who knows ? Time will tell.

Granata

Dec 29, 2017
Great game! I wanted to see more mom and aunt lesbian scenes, but the game is quite fine after all!
May be someone can name the games with the older sisters lesbians?
Thanks !

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Good question. It's gonna be 8 months since we got to play something from Stiglet. Hope we won't have to wait any longer now, but to be honest, I wouldn't bet on that. It's been one or two years, since almost every Dev turned into some kind of perfectionnists. So, who knows ? Time will tell.
Thank you for the answer mate, I know it's going to take months, that's for sure, but maybe the release is planned for early 2022 and not late that year :ROFLMAO:. For my part, I think that this game is worth the wait.

Reactions: Kakato

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
The only thing that involves some work on your part would be with the save file. Let's have that as the last option then.

1. The handholder (WT) is a pdf link. Go to OP, where it says Extras, click HANDHOLDER 2.1 and it'll open in your browser.
2. As for opening the console, I remember it was built-in. Again, not sure it that's the case anymore, but you can try if you don't want to replay from the beginning following the guide. Just open up the game like you usually do when playing and hit shift+o, follow instructions from the link from my prior post.
i'm so sorry if ask help again.. i still dont know how to install in pc... can u show me how.. by explain 1 by 1 not the shortcut... because i so super nub with tech and shortcut word like wt i dont know... sorry if i give u trouble.. i so sorry..

TGafy

May 14, 2020
i'm so sorry if ask help again.. i still dont know how to install in pc... can u show me how.. by explain 1 by 1 not the shortcut... because i so super nub with tech and shortcut word like wt i dont know... sorry if i give u trouble.. i so sorry..
These are both found on the first post of the first page of this thread. From there look for Extras > HANDHOLDER 2.1 (that's the guide for reaching the different endings) > and click to open pdf which will open in whatever internet browser you're currently using, no install required.
The second option if you don't want to replay from the beginning and just want to play out the Nikki ending is to open the console. Assuming you already have the game installed, open it and when it reaches the menu (where play/settings choices are) press shift+o, it should open console. Found on the first post of the first page of this thread, Extras > NIKKI ENDING SAVE > follow link and instructions.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes