OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
This is fun game :LOL: :p
MC: Mom, I can explain! It's not not what it looks like.
Mom: Explain? Really?
Because to me it looks like you were just fucking my sister in the ass!
Can't wait for the next release of the Stars Of Salvation.

Reactions: keefer43

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Tried "Stars of Salvation" so I got curious about this one. Its a great game, already did all 5 endings and I think got all scenes. I do have a question:

Can you end up alone(kinda like bad ending) and maybe get second scene with teacher at college? Seem that there is always something interupting you for that, whether its you getting on other college or your aunt. I think i got all other variants of endings(all 3 girls separately, mom/aunt, all 3 girls together) and scenes(got cop twice, doctor twice, think all variations of maid) but curious if I missed something

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Tried "Stars of Salvation" so I got curious about this one. Its a great game, already did all 5 endings and I think got all scenes. I do have a question:

Can you end up alone(kinda like bad ending) and maybe get second scene with teacher at college? Seem that there is always something interupting you for that, whether its you getting on other college or your aunt. I think i got all other variants of endings(all 3 girls separately, mom/aunt, all 3 girls together) and scenes(got cop twice, doctor twice, think all variations of maid) but curious if I missed something
Yes. Just make sure to do something that upsets all the ladies at least once.

Reactions: wicked 035

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
sorry if i too late why i get haley end but i follow nikki end route in handfolder 2.1 if u guys know how to solve it please tell me... and please explain 1by1 or show the photo how to solve it because i'm so stupid with tech and it and i not good enough in eng ecspecially in short font.... sorry guys if i give trouble in here... but i really want to see nikki end look like... please guide me... tq so much....

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
sorry if i too late why i get haley end but i follow nikki end route in handfolder 2.1 if u guys know how to solve it please tell me... and please explain 1by1 or show the photo how to solve it because i'm so stupid with tech and it and i not good enough in eng ecspecially in short font.... sorry guys if i give trouble in here... but i really want to see nikki end look like... please guide me... tq so much....
On first page ENDING FIX link. Or an incest patch, it also has a fix.

Reactions: Outrider

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
On first page ENDING FIX link. Or an incest patch, it also has a fix.
ok i already download the fix folder in ending fix... so sorry if i ask help again but i really doesnt know how to install this thing because i really stupid in tech... how to move fix file to game file?? in fix files all i see only script... it that right or i download a wrong file or what??? sorry for make easy thing become difficult.. sorry one more time... please explain how to install this fix folder or screenshot screen how to install... hurm for one more time i'm so sorry... may god bless you...

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
ok i already download the fix folder in ending fix... so sorry if i ask help again but i really doesnt know how to install this thing because i really stupid in tech... how to move fix file to game file?? in fix files all i see only script... it that right or i download a wrong file or what??? sorry for make easy thing become difficult.. sorry one more time... please explain how to install this fix folder or screenshot screen how to install... hurm for one more time i'm so sorry... may god bless you...
Just place this (unrared) file in the /game folder :)
Just like with any other patch in any Ren'Py game.

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
Is their an android version with the walkthrough mod, the current port has a baffling edit protection

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes