heywhatsup44444444

Nov 27, 2020
Hey everyone
Basically I've been searching for a renpy game for a while now where you can adjust the speed of the animation like "the visit" or. Like where you can select if you want it faster or slower.:unsure:

I'd be very thankful if you guys could recommend me some.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
okay just found game recently. down loaded 1.0 full version. And cant seem to locate the Nikki only mod/zip file or instructions on how to get to that at the end.

thanks

Juidas

May 14, 2019
okay just found game recently. down loaded 1.0 full version. And cant seem to locate the Nikki only mod/zip file or instructions on how to get to that at the end.

thanks
Have you tried page 1 of the thread, on most threads it is always there.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Have you tried page 1 of the thread, on most threads it is always there.
yeah i looked there and it only had the save for nikki ending. or cant see it for looking. and didnt want the mod that had incest patch and dont feel like trying to edit that.

thanks anyways

Juidas

May 14, 2019
yeah i looked there and it only had the save for nikki ending. or cant see it for looking. and didnt want the mod that had incest patch and dont feel like trying to edit that.

thanks anyways
There are 5 different Mods, 4 of them give you hints so that you can choose the ending path that you want, the other just lets you see all of the endings.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes