quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
Is there really a pregnancy content in this game?? I used the save file from the thread and played through the harem ending. No pregnancy

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Is there really a pregnancy content in this game?? I used the save file from the thread and played through the harem ending. No pregnancy
Not in the Harem or Hayley routes there's not. And even in the Karen, Nikki, and Karen+Nikki endings the pregnancy is only technically.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Not in the Harem or Hayley routes there's not. And even in the Karen, Nikki, and Karen+Nikki endings the pregnancy is only technically.
What do you mean technically? I remember Karen and Nikki having noticeable baby bumps.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
What do you mean technically? I remember Karen and Nikki having noticeable baby bumps.
In the endings, not in any sex scenes. Otherwise, it still stands at "after the very last scene, they announce that they just found out they were preggers, so technically, there are pregnancy sex scenes in the game."

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
in the harem ending (girlfriend + mother + aunt) you can cheat on your women with the doctor and the policewoman, this triggers the negative ending
This one still counts as Harem ending though, just one of 2 variations. The real bad ending is the one where you lose all of the girls and end up alone. The game cuts short on the crossroads between all the other endings where you would find Nikki sitting on the bed in your dorm room.
I think it was the most common ending to get if you weren't following a walkthrough, it got reworked later on so it wouldn't be so easy to fuck it up and it could've even been removed entirely from the game at this point, not 100% sure.

Starboy222000

May 20, 2021
Hey some of my scenes appear just as a blank gray page while i watch them in gallery(ss is shared below).
can anyone help me out?

P.S - I have applied the all in one mod in the game
visit.JPG

SlideweenTV

Feb 15, 2021
So i just played thr t aunt nikki only route and clear both endings for her. However in 1 of them t MC's (mum) arrived and she says they need to talk. What does this mean honestly? since t game ends there like cliffhanger imo

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes