Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
I started off with trying to merge all the mods together - Incest, Gallery and this one. And then I decided to add a few tweaks to this mod to give me an indication of the ending I originally would have got. Finally, I decided to merge the guide by Stiglet into this as well.

Lo and behold, my "supermod".

You'll need to use UnRen to extract all the files first and then replace it with the contents of my supermod. Just run the UnRen tool and use option 1 at the least. You can use Option 9 and run all of them, but it worked with just option 1 for me.

EDIT: Updated to 12.4. This release focuses on the Harem path. There's one choice at the very end that I've added a quick guide for - but I don't think anyone really needs that; the choices are pretty obvious. This update wraps up all the endings. But seems like there's still some things that Stiglet has yet to add. Not sure what --- and I sure hope its not another refactoring because that would just fuck the mod up :(

I've kept the previous mod attached to the post as well, just in case.

Android Port (by Wills747):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
I start new game use Un Ren at first time option 1 and found a problem, {missing image} uninstall the game reinstall and use Un Ren again this time option 9 and the same trouble happens again , delete everything install again and play until the part what the missing image trouble happens and without mod the image show normally. Look like the mold is block some image . any advise ? the first 2 image is with mod and the last without.

Reactions: zlorfik

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
So i just played thr t aunt nikki only route and clear both endings for her. However in 1 of them t MC's (mum) arrived and she says they need to talk. What does this mean honestly? since t game ends there like cliffhanger imo
The Mom is pregnant from MC. Because you still fuck her during the story.

(Which is one of the things I really dont like about this game. Overall I enjoyed it when playing it, but the choices only matter for the Endings, not for the story before... I dont really think the Mom is attractive, still you have to fuck with her)

Reactions: Ajghz

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey some of my scenes appear just as a blank gray page while i watch them in gallery(ss is shared below).
can anyone help me out?

P.S - I have applied the all in one mod in the game
View attachment 1475795
I start new game use Un Ren at first time option 1 and found a problem, {missing image} uninstall the game reinstall and use Un Ren again this time option 9 and the same trouble happens again , delete everything install again and play until the part what the missing image trouble happens and without mod the image show normally. Look like the mold is block some image . any advise ? the first 2 image is with mod and the last without.
I've seen several people point out this issue but nobody ever seems to address it. Basically the scrappy gallery mod isn't compatible with the incest patch, and the all-in-one supermod which IS compatible with it causes these missing images/animations due to version incompatibility.

Luckily, the "In-Game Mod" is up-to-date, includes a scene gallery as well as an optional working incest patch, so I'd advise downloading that one instead. You don't even need UnRen to install it. Most people, myself included, don't look at that one at first due to its somewhat misleadingly vague name.

I did get a weird error in the beginning when launching the game with the In-Game mod for the first time but it doesn't seem to be a problem if you just reload. Hope this helps.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
I started off with trying to merge all the mods together - Incest, Gallery and this one. And then I decided to add a few tweaks to this mod to give me an indication of the ending I originally would have got. Finally, I decided to merge the guide by Stiglet into this as well.

Lo and behold, my "supermod".

You'll need to use UnRen to extract all the files first and then replace it with the contents of my supermod. Just run the UnRen tool and use option 1 at the least. You can use Option 9 and run all of them, but it worked with just option 1 for me.

EDIT: Updated to 12.4. This release focuses on the Harem path. There's one choice at the very end that I've added a quick guide for - but I don't think anyone really needs that; the choices are pretty obvious. This update wraps up all the endings. But seems like there's still some things that Stiglet has yet to add. Not sure what --- and I sure hope its not another refactoring because that would just fuck the mod up :(

I've kept the previous mod attached to the post as well, just in case.

Android Port (by Wills747):

Changelog:
For some reason it causes a lot of the images to not appear during the sex scenes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Last edited:

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
First off flaws aside I enjoyed the game, but for me after playing several playthrough's, it seems to be just another forced story, with forced scenes that has consequences.
And a scripted outcome, with no dialogue options to change the results, I mean seriously WTF.
Now for those that like this style of gameplay, which I find unimmersive, you do you.
But for me personally as the MC of the story, I'd like to have a choice in when, where, how and with whom I have sexual encounters and relationships with, as well as the decisions that effect my life.
Anyway that's just my sort of brief opinion on the current content.

Reactions: Cherubin25

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Hey guess what, to my surprise I was able to get the ending with nikki, karen, haley and rosa.
Even though I had to use the handholder I believe it's called.
So anyway stiglet, how could I add dr.williams and juri the cop to my harem without the sudden GAME OVER screen.
As it was never specified who that harem route included, in the walkthru, to my knowledge or maybe I missed it.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Hey guess what, to my surprise I was able to get the ending with nikki, karen, haley and rosa.
Even though I had to use the handholder I believe it's called.
So anyway stiglet, how could I add dr.williams and juri the cop to my harem without the sudden GAME OVER screen.
As it was never specified who that harem route included, in the walkthru, to my knowledge or maybe I missed it.
You cannot add those two to your Harem. The only scene happening with both is the one that leads to the Game Over.

Reactions: Ajghz

StephenClukis33

Apr 3, 2021
They seriously need to make a sequel to this game & in the next one we need more Officer Juru, maybe even a romance route for her, its a shame her content was so short

• Red Heart
Reactions: gwc

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
The torrent above no longer links correctly, here is the correct link.

Credits to original poster and uploader. If it could be added to the first page, and the nopy link be removed, thank you.

Reactions: HHUUKK

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Hi so just wanted to ask but I saw all the patch fixes attached to this thread and was just wondering if I still needed to install the ending fix patch with the current download of the game. Thanks if you can clarify

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes