lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
Aw i so love finding a good completed VN here :D i just wish the epilogues were a little more explained

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Would love a remake that removes the slutty maid, slutty doctor, slutty professor, and slutty police officer characters, and replaces the girlfriend Haley with an older sister that goes to the same college as MC and perhaps adds a younger sister character at home that is a year behind MC. True incest harem!

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Hey guys, hope you enjoy the new 'corrected' game script! ;)

If you're after a changelog, here's the text from Stiglet's Patreon post for 1.0, also I uploaded a couple of patches for those who need them.
--------------

The Visit 1.0

Hi guys, so here it is.

As I said before there's no new content here, I've just gone back and made all the animations smoother. Most worked well with the AI interpolation but I had to re-render a few. Most of the images have been tweaked a little too, some fixes here and there where I could.

Most spelling and grammar issues have been corrected (thanks again Outrider) and I added more speed options during the early animations to make it more consistent with the later ones.

I added a folder to the game's base directory called bonus that contains most of the 4k renders that I have posted on here in the past. I'm not sure if I added them all, some may have been lost.

I think that's it. In the future I hope to add a gallery and replay feature but I need to learn how to do that first :p

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy and thank you all as always.

Update: Hi guys, I noticed a flaw in the games logic that caused Haley's ending to appear instead of Nikki's. I've attached a patch below, if you take the scripts.rpa file and overwrite the existing one in your games /game folder this should correct the problem.
------------

I'll say it again on here - you're very welcome for the proof reading Stig! :D

Attached below are both the low spec patch, as well as the 'fix a' script file (only needed for the unpatched version of 1.0):

Edit: low spec patch updated to 'lowspec1.0fixa'
So, if I play the game with the "TheTeams Mod I-Patched" do I still need one of these fixes and if yes which one? And what does "low spec" mean?

Jun 29, 2017
Hi guys! So i was thinking for a long time that i should get into porting games to android. As my first project i chose this game. I will drop the link to mega below and if any one wants to give some feedback i would be very thankfull. I included a gallery to the port as well as the walktrough and improvement mod. If i f-ed up some licinsing or something i will take it down. As i said first time doing this. Cheers!

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes