3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
just dw the i*ncest patch and paste on the game folder. overwrite if asked.
I do that, it doesn't want to overrite anything but I get an error if I try to start the game after applying the i-patch.
"Parsing the script failed" error because a lot of things are "defined twice".

Might Siiiigh

Feb 15, 2018
Hi guys! So i was thinking for a long time that i should get into porting games to android. As my first project i chose this game. I will drop the link to mega below and if any one wants to give some feedback i would be very thankfull. I included a gallery to the port as well as the walktrough and improvement mod. If i f-ed up some licinsing or something i will take it down. As i said first time doing this. Cheers! Mega
Someone have a reup of this? Mega is down

Feb 21, 2018
Would love a remake that removes the slutty maid, slutty doctor, slutty professor, and slutty police officer characters, and replaces the girlfriend Haley with an older sister that goes to the same college as MC and perhaps adds a younger sister character at home that is a year behind MC. True incest harem!
Oh!! You're looking for Milfy City...its on here too - thread and all. Just use the search bar at the top right...happy fapping. :giggle:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Mint-ER#

Teoace

Mar 23, 2022
Good evening sorry so much could someone tell me which is the way to follow to get to the fiinal with only Nikki? thank you all for your availability

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
What a great game. Well done animations and models.

I like the extra angles during sex animations.
And I really, really love the view where you are looking into each others eyes during animation. Damn it's hot.

Not to mention two sexy older women you can woo.

One of the best adult vn I've played.

Please continue your work on your next vn/game.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Hmm....there definitely should be a player choice to be upset or accepting when you just walked in and caught your girlfriend (cheating) with your aunt. Really at that point I just wanted to dump Haley, and chew a piece off the aunt...for pulling that shit without asking if it was OK to do that. But instead we are forced ONLY to be a dumb beta at that moment. I sure hope as I play further, that I can throw Haley out of the house.

The love interest (LI) knowingly tried to hide her intent to cheat on MC, as she knew he was going to be out of the house and was OK with that, which make it a NTR moment for me. I would have dumped the GF's ass on the spot, and walked out of the room as I expressed my disappointment with my aunts actions.
View attachment 1778095
Now the NTR-whiners are annoyed at Harem-Games?

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes