Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
This scene pissed off a lot of people when it was first released as well. I always found it funny that the MC can cheat but heaven forbid his girlfriend fool atound with the women he is already banging as well.
Yeah, thats a classic. The MC can cheat as much as they like, but let alone another character does something similar. And well, the person in question is just another girl from the Harem.

I would understand it if the player wants to go for a Haley-only Route. However, this is sadly not really possible anyway, since the choices only affect the ending.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is so wrong with the rapey uncle taboo joke in this game? We got a rapey aunt that uses the fact
that women can grab pussy and boobs or molest other women with little to no retort, let alone repercussions.
That is the way this game tells the story of the aunt.
There you have it, the world today. Deal with it: women can be rapey with pretty much everybody with impunity.

charazz

Feb 26, 2022
love this game, just finished it.
not so many female characters but it is much better because the story of each character is better
render is good, but I think can be better
The story is very very very good! Hope an DLC in future.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Guys who was here from beginning?? How long did it take for Dev to finish the game? And how fast this game was getting updates? What frequency of updates?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Guys who was here from beginning?? How long did it take for Dev to finish the game? And how fast this game was getting updates? What frequency of updates?
The numbers are a bit misleading.. It didn't start out as the VN as it is now, so it was finished aand reopened sometimes later when Stig decided maybe it worth to make it into a proper one instead of the 1-2 in-game day short story it initially was (after overwhelmingly positive feedback and encouragement :giggle:.) Roughly the entirety of 2020 was spent with the various endings. So the actual progress toward the end from the beginning happened between late spring/early summer of 2018 and through 2019. Endings came afterward.

Then he took a long break and came back with his new title in autumn 2021, preparing for it throughout 2021 but unfortunately soon after the start he immediately burned out. Temporary. Hopefully. And only picked up development again just about now of Stars of Salvation.

No sudden disappearance act though, he told he is going on a hiatus.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Does the Improvents And Walkthrough mod contain the Ending Fix patch or do I need to install both?

Extra123456

Jul 8, 2021
Anyone had issues with the animation scenes going to a greyed screen? Very often flashing through with img..(insert code) not found?

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Outrider

Extra123456

Jul 8, 2021
I finally found it had been a common issue - I sympathise with the posters (Outrider) particularly, whatever I tried didn't work, couldn't find the 1.0 version of the game. A shame - was really pumped to play this

• Hey there
Reactions: Outrider

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Okay, okay, you Mac users have waited long enough... ;)

The Visit 1.0
Mac:

(^With this version the patches should work fine, so no more complaints about animation errors from using patches on the wrong version... hopefully... :rolleyes:)

Android:

(^Official Patreon version meaning no incest)

I know I said a long time ago I'd never share game links, only previews - but I guess no one else checked Stiglet's Patreon and saw that The Visit is now available for free! :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes