Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
So now two years later in retrospect, which do you think is the 'true' good ending? For me, it's Nikki + Karen. Even as a harem lover, I thought that the harem ending was less satisfying than the Nikki + Karen ending. Still hoping against all hope that an 'extended scenes' edition will release on SubStar for more lewd interactions between the sisters. If I ever become a dev myself, the first cameo is definitely going to be this pair!
For Me True ending is Nikki Solo, cause Why spending time on other women if you have such auntie... Who gives you more support, love and sex then the all other ladies together.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Just finished playing your game and I have to say that I loved it! Yes it was short and you could only have sex with your aunt but that did not bother me AT ALL. First of it is kind of refreshing to have a FULL game like that even when it is short because then u can really have sex with someone and not build up to it for a few years^^ Second... the aunt was the only lady in there I wanted to have sex with anyway so that was great too! I'm a simple man; I see huge tits I love it =D I'm really looking forward to your next projects =D
Wait you can only have sex with the aunt? Then what's the point in the harem then?

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Just reading some of the comments on here and i read about the GF cheats on MC with Aunt Nikki and some people was saying well it's ok for MC to cheat and not the GF? Well here my explanation to that. It may be hypocrite but most people inject them selves into the role of MC and as MC you don't want to see any of the women with other people and another downer for me is i'm not the type that gets into seeing 2 women going at it. Nothing wrong with lesbians it's just my personel preference. So i get why people complain about GF cheating and MC doesn't do anything about it.

Reactions: UltimateDeadpool

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Just reading some of the comments on here and i read about the GF cheats on MC with Aunt Nikki and some people was saying well it's ok for MC to cheat and not the GF? Well here my explanation to that. It may be hypocrite but most people inject them selves into the role of MC and as MC you don't want to see any of the women with other people and another downer for me is i'm not the type that gets into seeing 2 women going at it. Nothing wrong with lesbians it's just my personel preference. So i get why people complain about GF cheating and MC doesn't do anything about it.
It's fine because no one can resist Nikki. Not MC. Not MC's girlfriend. Not Nikki's sister.

Reactions: TGafy

usnsully

Jun 20, 2021
Just finished and what a game! Great graphics, nice story including the plot twist. Only a few comments: the pregnancy tag was misleading and slightly disappointing there was none. And I wish it was a bit longer, but understand due to the graphics and mechanics. All in all, this was a 9/10 game and can't wait for the next one!

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Just finished and what a game! Great graphics, nice story including the plot twist. Only a few comments: the pregnancy tag was misleading and slightly disappointing there was none. And I wish it was a bit longer, but understand due to the graphics and mechanics. All in all, this was a 9/10 game and can't wait for the next one!
There was pregnancy. The mom ends up pregnant at the end of her solo route and in Nikki's solo route. Don't remember about the harem ending though.
Mom and Nikki ending both are pregnant.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
"A story about a young man who returns to the home he grew up in after being away at college, only to find things are now very different. Follow the main character as he gets himself into many different sexual situations."

I am doing research for development of a VN and I want your opinions. Please understand that I am not bashing the Dev here. I am simply seeking to see what you folks think.

I see this premise or "trope" if you will, all of the time. Why do so many Devs try to make it sound like the MC has dropped off the map and ended up in another universe? As a father of two that have both graduated from College, we maintained contact with our kids despite the distances between us. They came home for holidays and our son was even home during the summers. The point is that although things change, sometimes drastically, our kids aren't suddenly completely out of the loop! As a family, we talk and share experiences and when things happen, our kids know about it. I could see it if the MC was estranged from his family and simply avoided contact with them, but that doesn't seem to be the case with this story. Our kids would know about how our younger sibling and parents are facing issues while they are way. They would have contact with friends and hear about what is going on especially if he/she grows up in that home their whole lives. So many Devs try to make it seem like the MC stepped into a vortex and was suspended in time where life for them didnt change, yet everything back home does. So why?

Tell me your thoughts.

Reactions: Nelari

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
"A story about a young man who returns to the home he grew up in after being away at college, only to find things are now very different. Follow the main character as he gets himself into many different sexual situations."

I am doing research for development of a VN and I want your opinions. Please understand that I am not bashing the Dev here. I am simply seeking to see what you folks think.

I see this premise or "trope" if you will, all of the time. Why do so many Devs try to make it sound like the MC has dropped off the map and ended up in another universe? As a father of two that have both graduated from College, we maintained contact with our kids despite the distances between us. They came home for holidays and our son was even home during the summers. The point is that although things change, sometimes drastically, our kids aren't suddenly completely out of the loop! As a family, we talk and share experiences and when things happen, our kids know about it. I could see it if the MC was estranged from his family and simply avoided contact with them, but that doesn't seem to be the case with this story. Our kids would know about how our younger sibling and parents are facing issues while they are way. They would have contact with friends and hear about what is going on especially if he/she grows up in that home their whole lives. So many Devs try to make it seem like the MC stepped into a vortex and was suspended in time where life for them didnt change, yet everything back home does. So why?

Tell me your thoughts.
Amateur writers + incest.
Pretty sure most of these devs just write their games as they go and the story is always told in realtime. That's why the MC always seems like a blank slate dropped into a strange world because it's the easiest way of introducing the world to us so that we learn along with our protagonist and it also helps immersion because you are the MC in a way.
But then they also want to include some sweet sweet incest into their games and that's conflicting with the idea of fish out of water MC because you can't have a loving family and then have them being introduced to us for the first time so they usually support that with a bit of amnesia or MC being away for long enough to forget about them. Otherwise you would have to resort to more than mundane dialogues and some internal monologue with MC and that is simply out of reach when it comes to these amateur devs.

Reactions: Nelari

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Amateur writers + incest.
Pretty sure most of these devs just write their games as they go and the story is always told in realtime. That's why the MC always seems like a blank slate dropped into a strange world because it's the easiest way of introducing the world to us so that we learn along with our protagonist and it also helps immersion because you are the MC in a way.
But then they also want to include some sweet sweet incest into their games and that's conflicting with the idea of fish out of water MC because you can't have a loving family and then have them being introduced to us for the first time so they usually support that with a bit of amnesia or MC being away for long enough to forget about them. Otherwise you would have to resort to more than mundane dialogues and some internal monologue with MC and that is simply out of reach when it comes to these amateur devs.

Good points, all of them. Some of these stories drive me crazy and I can be rather aggressive with my opinions. I am a traditional writer of short stories so for me, the beginning has to have a strong foundation. After all, it sets the tone for the stories second part. From a research standpoint, 15% of females and 10% of males have admitted to some type of sexual experience involving an immediate family member. Of the ones that have reported "positive" experiences from it, females are predominantly the ones to initiate it, primarily out of curiosity and the relationship is twice as likely to continue beyond just curiosity. Guys although less likely to initiate it are more likely to do so by coercion or force. Yes, we truly are dogs. As a side note, females who have had positive incestuous experiences have, oddly enough, much higher sexual self esteem than those who haven't. Knowing this and exploiting it ahead of time makes it much easier to build a solid start to a story where incest occurs either in the future or is already in motion. I feel like many devs complicate things by using the situations you mention. Not only that but it leaves them open to plot holes and inconsistencies as the story progresses.

Reactions: Draverik

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Tell me your thoughts.
AVNs are primarily a consolation genre, and the goal is to make the player feel better, through the MC who is his avatar.
Who doesn't feel generically undervalued, or hope that they do anyway, in their family or work environment?
in this situation the homecoming ploy is perfect: gone is a weak guy, and back comes the man who will solve every problem

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
So now two years later in retrospect, which do you think is the 'true' good ending? For me, it's Nikki + Karen. Even as a harem lover, I thought that the harem ending was less satisfying than the Nikki + Karen ending. Still hoping against all hope that an 'extended scenes' edition will release on SubStar for more lewd interactions between the sisters. If I ever become a dev myself, the first cameo is definitely going to be this pair!
Same here. Best/true ending for me is either Nikki+Karen or just Nikki. Harem ending in this game is meh because Haley is meh. Why waste time on her when you can spend it all on two hot sisters, especially Nikki?

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
Same here. Best/true ending for me is either Nikki+Karen or just Nikki. Harem ending in this game is meh because Haley is meh. Why waste time on her when you can spend it all on two hot sisters, especially Nikki?
I think the "best" ending is you can have them all as long as you don't go for the 2 at the bar in the end.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes