Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
can someone attached the guide for harem ending
I actually used the mejoress WT version (just google for it and look for ) , gives all four possible ending routes. Karen/Nikki&Karen/Haley/Group - doesn't have a Nikki on here own route, so I assume that's not possible and knowing Nikki I'm not surprised.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I actually used the mejoress WT version (just google for it and look for ) , gives all four possible ending routes. Karen/Nikki&Karen/Haley/Group - doesn't have a Nikki on here own route, so I assume that's not possible and knowing Nikki I'm not surprised.
It’s been possible for a year now.

Reactions: Outrider

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I used AB mod, can't remember where I got it from though. Don't think it was from OP. Here's a screenshot (you get this after entering your name)

Last edited:

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
One of my top VNs now. Good story, good characters, not too short, not too long. Sadly you can't access the scenes after getting them.

Reactions: Outrider

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
No no no, Nikki Solo IS possible, more to say it is the coolest ending, even better then Nikki+Karen (in my opinion)

Goddamn... Nikki is toooo perfect in any way, even if someone don't like that oversized silicon-looking boobs... Nikki Solo Ending is just True Ending

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
No no no, Nikki Solo IS possible, more to say it is the coolest ending, even better then Nikki+Karen (in my opinion)

Goddamn... Nikki is toooo perfect in any way, even if someone don't like that oversized silicon-looking boobs... Nikki Solo Ending is just True Ending
Yeah Nikki is the best. Quite frankly she is also central heroine since without her nothing would happen and in my opinion she is person who loves MC most.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

I would agree, but the Karen-Part of the Nikki-Ending ruins it a bit for me.

In general, I totally like this game, but my biggest problem is that you have to play everything to see the respective endings and there are no real differences after choices. E.g. even if I want to go for a Nikki-Ending, I still have to fuck the Mom and Girlfriend, even if I dont really like them.

Reactions: ChuckJF

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021

In general, I totally like this game, but my biggest problem is that you have to play everything to see the respective endings and there are no real differences after choices. E.g. even if I want to go for a Nikki-Ending, I still have to fuck the Mom and Girlfriend, even if I dont really like them.
Yeah Just hiding from gf and ignoring her all the game is what most do... But I know she's that way for reason, and she's needed that way for contrast or dunno
And any ending with gf is meh...

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021

Yeah, MC virility is Just that great...
And ofc noone loves forced scenes "cause of plot"... so unavoidable result indeed

GrabbleGribble

Jul 23, 2022
The reaction with MCs in most of these games is so cliche. At some point after they engage in any sexual actiivity with a girl they always say "I need to talk to her about what happened" then go start the most cringe conversation. :rolleyes:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
The reaction with MCs in most of these games is so cliche. At some point after they engage in any sexual actiivity with a girl they always say "I need to talk to her about what happened" then go start the most cringe conversation. :rolleyes:
What else to say in such situations... the only alternative is pretending "nothing happened" :rolleyes:

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
I do feel sorry for her though.
I mean who in their right mind would surgically insert two bags of silicon in their chest.

Why is some of you guys are complaining about plastic surgery so much? This is the only way for a real life gal to have the perfect shape and perfect size with the graphic gals that you whorsip. Yeah, I agree this one can't even be compared to our lovely Nikki but that doesn't change the fact that a girl like her can't be existed in real life.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes