DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
My favorite ending is just Karen, although I'm quite satisfied with the other endings.
Karen is great heroine and I also like her, just not as much as Nikki. It would be nice to know what happened after Nikki ending when Karen appeared at Nikki's doorstep pregnant. We can only wonder.

Mar 29, 2021
I'm sorry if this has been already asked, however, and I know that it may sound like a Jackerman thing, but there isn't maybe a spin-off about Rosa's past at the farm? Because it looks... very intruiguing I guess :cool:

Additionally, stiglet, considering that the game is completed, there are maybe future plans to publish it on Steam too? Even for free if you prefer to keep it free now. In case, only if wanted to, a support DLC could be sold as an optional "support pack" (maybe with some sketches, drawings or behind the scenes contents, I don't know), or something like that, for those wo want to support you there too ;)

Last edited:

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
Absolutely love this game I hope Stiglet can get his motivation back for stats if salvation because if it's as good as this it'll be amazing

Reactions: bonerland

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
=)
I got together with my ladies in a restaurant and prayed to God "ONLY NOT FRANCOIS ONLY NOT FRANCOIS" (I think who played "where the heart is", they will understand me.) - I was lucky .... half. I think it's his son. what the hell?!
screenshot0008.png

but, however, on the other hand - his reaction was truly priceless! (I giggled at him until my stomach hurt)
screenshot0009.png
=)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Outrider

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
is there pregnant sex with mom? I saw in a cg gallery that she does get preg but there was no scene
=)

hey dude, you're wrong. There WAS a scene of pregnant sex. there was only NO sex scene with women with babybumps.
but before the final sex scene, mom said that you knocked her up... and aunt also said the same.
so technically there was a "pregnant sex" scene. =) If a woman does not have a "tummy" it does not mean that she is not pregnant hehe =)

for example, in "proud father" we also technically have sex with our pregnant sister. at least in the console I tracked the variable that is responsible for Samantha's pregnancy.

there is a consequence of the law on black cats and rooms - not in every dark room there is NO black cat, even if you didn’t find it - the fact that you didn’t find a black cat is your problems, not the problems of a black cat that sleeps peacefully in the corner of the room while you search the room.

peace, camerade!

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
=)

hey dude, you're wrong. There WAS a scene of pregnant sex. there was only NO sex scene with women with babybumps.
but before the final sex scene, mom said that you knocked her up... and aunt also said the same.
so technically there was a "pregnant sex" scene. =) If a woman does not have a "tummy" it does not mean that she is not pregnant hehe =)

for example, in "proud father" we also technically have sex with our pregnant sister. at least in the console I tracked the variable that is responsible for Samantha's pregnancy.

there is a consequence of the law on black cats and rooms - not in every dark room there is NO black cat, even if you didn’t find it - the fact that you didn’t find a black cat is your problems, not the problems of a black cat that sleeps peacefully in the corner of the room while you search the room.

peace, camerade!
The Nikki ending shows her getting railed with a big ol’ baby bump.

Reactions: Outrider

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Yea thats why I thought it was weird. Because Nikki does get one, and Mom is shown with a belly but no scene. Its a little odd I thought the gallery I was looking at was incomplete

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
I really, REALLY loved characters, situations, models and animations of this game. One of the best on this forum imho.
Problem is that it looks like Stiglet went dark, or am I wrong?
Did he released the models he used? Did anybody asked? I would love to see the story continue or at least something else from this "universe" let's say :)

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
I really, REALLY loved characters, situations, models and animations of this game. One of the best on this forum imho.
Problem is that it looks like Stiglet went dark, or am I wrong?
Did he released the models he used? Did anybody asked? I would love to see the story continue or at least something else from this "universe" let's say :)
Check out the fan art thread, linked on the first page of this thread. You can download or make the models yoursef easily for free with the stuff on there.

Reactions: Fazel and Outrider

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
One of the best games for me
-Mom and aunt action
-Beautiful girls
-Great lines during sex scenes making them better
-Good Story

If something is bad is.....I Wanted moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee scenes but i am also content with the curent scenes so really one of the best games around here.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Wow, the ladies in this are great...and for once there's some bush around.
I've only played through the one time to the end and went with the group scenario....must admit all along I'd been wanting that doctor so jumped at the chance of the policewoman and doctor combo - who wouldn't, but seems my other three ladies were not happy.....ooops, so went back and told them no...shame was hoping for a 'six'way...shame that they didn't invite Rosa, the Dean of admissions and the teacher from the first college, not THAT would have been a party.
What a shame this was so short a game, great dialogue, great scenes, great woman and must have got the 'comedy cock of the year award' (surprised he didn't black out each time).

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes