JGoat

Mar 15, 2022
Could have sworn this game had a bad end where the aunt and mom fucked the college roommate at the end in the dorm room because of the choices you made throughout the game. Guess I'm just thinking of a different game

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Could have sworn this game had a bad end where the aunt and mom fucked the college roommate at the end in the dorm room because of the choices you made throughout the game. Guess I'm just thinking of a different game
Nope, definitely not. It's implied that you can hook up the roommate with the slutty professor, depending on your choices.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Tried to like it but coudn't, not a fan of milfs especially with exaggerated tits and asses, and the sex scenes were forced. A rather kinetic novel with a mc banging everyone on sight. And wth with showing mc piss, bruh.

• Angry
Reactions: umwelt

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I need help, i have downloaded the 3gb and the 1gb but both keep crashing and crashing and crashing and so on with every animation and sometimes with a still image and it really pissing me off!!!!, my laptop runs windows 10 so it's not that old!!!!, so what's the f### problem???

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
This game was awesome... I think I'm in the minority of having Haley as my favorite (maybe because I'm a big booty lover). She got quite some dislike from some fans, especially for the cheating part (despite the MC banging other women aside of her). Took me a while to get her solo ending but finally got it.

Reactions: bonerland

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
This game was awesome... I think I'm in the minority of having Haley as my favorite (maybe because I'm a big booty lover). She got quite some dislike from some fans, especially for the cheating part (despite the MC banging other women aside of her). Took me a while to get her solo ending but finally got it.
About 4 or 5 guys were just that assblasted that the MC had a social life after banging Nikki.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
the game freezes and cuts out and wen i reopen game its like i didnt even play past wen i saved last no skip no auto saves ether is this a normal i get it on other games that use renpy

Last edited:

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
So now two years later in retrospect, which do you think is the 'true' good ending? For me, it's Nikki + Karen. Even as a harem lover, I thought that the harem ending was less satisfying than the Nikki + Karen ending. Still hoping against all hope that an 'extended scenes' edition will release on SubStar for more lewd interactions between the sisters. If I ever become a dev myself, the first cameo is definitely going to be this pair!

vedat2323

Jun 17, 2018
Does somebody have the same problem were the game always crashes before going into the animations i have a windows 10 laptop and played the game before on the same laptop without problems is there a way to fix it ?

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes