Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
View attachment 1298730
View attachment 1298732
View attachment 1298734

Mouth to mouth?
Hi everyone, I hope you are all well.
Work is going okay. I had little set back over the weekend with a bizarre networking issue that I couldn't resolve short of reinstalling windows. It's fixed now and no game data was lost but it cost my time getting everything set up again.
I'm currently working on the main animation of this first update. It's been a little awkward getting it right. It's easy planning the scene on paper but when it actually comes to posing it in Daz studio it doesn't always work out the way you hoped.
The models hands aren't quite as flexible as the real thing and if you try and push the limits too far it can look all wrong. Then there are the huge boobs to work around and avoid clipping the arms into. Alas I can only blame myself for the latter.
I hoped to easily have the update done before the end of the month but it's starting to dawn on me that it might not happen. Things never get done as quickly as I imagine and I have a few extra one off things to do for this first release like customizing the UI, finding new music and SFX, creating a new banner/ title screen etc...
So I did a few 4k renders of Veronika, the ship's doctor, for you guys as requested. It was pointed out in the comments previously that the names of the girls are in the filenames for the images that show each girls measurements. The names are not 100% confirmed but I don't see me changing them much now. I'll do the Kelly the heavy chested redhead next time. I hope you all enjoy
That's all for now.
Thank you all as always and take care.
View attachment 1298735
View attachment 1298736
View attachment 1298737
Outrider How to set back ground in green like the picture? Can you teach me how to set in Daz3d? Anyway thank you!

• Hey there
Reactions: Outrider

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
Take a Plane set it behind your character open it's surfaces tab and select a green diffuse. then go to the render tab and turn draw ground to off.
Glormpy Sorry, I'm just newly and don't know how to take a plane set. Can you take some photo how to do or send youtube link that have how to set for this one? Appreciate (sorry for my english is not my main language)

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Sorry guys, not a Stiglet Patreon post for once haha! Made a quick fan-art of Karen for teaching purposes though...

Tea1980 Instead of using a coloured primitive plane (which can be affected by the lights in your scene) I think the way Stig actually did the background for those promos was using the 'Environment' tab (not the one under the 'Render Settings' tab) and setting 'Type' to 'Backdrop', then changing the Background to a solid colour close to this:
Screenshot 2021-07-17 232145.jpg
Combined with doing as Glormpy suggested:
go to the render tab and turn draw ground to off.
You just load, pose & light your character, maybe add a 'vignette effect' (possible within Daz but it doesn't always work well so consider doing that in post) and you too can make a render almost in the style of Stiglet! ;)
KarenGreenBackdrop.jpg
^Okay, not anywhere near as polished as Stig obviously (he takes the time to dress & light his characters properly) - but I set up and rendered that in 10 minutes so hopefully this was a quick and useful little tutorial!

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
hi, can someone kindly provide the incest patch for 1.0 please.
mega doesn't work for me

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
Glormpy Sorry, I'm just newly and don't know how to take a plane set. Can you take some photo how to do or send youtube link that have how to set for this one? Appreciate (sorry for my english is not my main language)
for a Plane click CREATE > New Primitive > Plane, Leave it's stuff default click ok. the move and scale to desired position.
Sorry guys, not a Stiglet Patreon post for once haha! Made a quick fan-art of Karen for teaching purposes though...

Tea1980 Instead of using a coloured primitive plane (which can be affected by the lights in your scene) I think the way Stig actually did the background for those promos was using the 'Environment' tab (not the one under the 'Render Settings' tab) and setting 'Type' to 'Backdrop', then changing the Background to a solid colour close to this:
View attachment 1304199
Combined with doing as Glormpy suggested:

You just load, pose & light your character, maybe add a 'vignette effect' (possible within Daz but it doesn't always work well so consider doing that in post) and you too can make a render almost in the style of Stiglet! ;)
View attachment 1304209
^Okay, not anywhere near as polished as Stig obviously (he takes the time to dress & light his characters properly) - but I set up and rendered that in 10 minutes so hopefully this was a quick and useful little tutorial!
yeh do what outrider said

Reactions: Outrider
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes