assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
You don't like her smile or what?
The look hasn't changed at all.
Dev said he changed her a bit 'cause he wasnt fully satisfied. Her brows is a bit more thicker, the shape of her face is rounder and the wrinkles on her forehead are more obvious. All this stuff indicate that she will possibly be the oldest in the group. The old picture of hers has less of the stuff i mentioned.

Or probably because it's the posing or her smile lol.

Last edited:

TSD

Feb 23, 2020
Dev said he changed her a bit 'cause he wasnt fully satisfied. Her brows is a bit more thicker, the shape of her face is rounder and the wrinkles on her forehead are more obvious. All this stuff indicate that she will possibly be the oldest in the group. The old picture of hers has less of the stuff i mentioned.

Or probably because it's the ppsong or her smile lol.
'kay, but it's all hard to tell because of the different facial expressions.

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
Is there any walkthrough for this game or is it easy to play ?
To get your first taste of the story, I would recommend going through without playthrough. Then, if you decide you want to follow specific girl's route, use it.

Tomboll

Mar 14, 2021
How do you extract the contents? I put the tool in the folder where you start the game, but I dont know what else to do.
You do what it says. Copy Unren.bat into the root folder where you have the .exe file for the game. Run Unren, choosing option 1 should be enough.

May 30, 2020
I want to have the player to able to choose where he goes and who he talks to. I'm not looking to create a sandbox game, I decided that instead of trying to make one all encompassing story that has to accommodate all the characters and provide a way to end with one or more of them. I will try to create an overarching background story and then each character can have their own mini story within it, it seems easier this way.
Ideally this gives the player the freedom to choose which character they want to pursue while avoiding those they don't.
With the way he made these characters, does he really think I'm gonna avoid anyone?? It's a harem life for me.

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Can someone help me?

1. Do I need the low-spec patch?

2. Both the incest patch and ending fix have "scripts.rpa" file, which one should I use?

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes