• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Gallery mod doesn't work anymore either. It just gives "An exception occured" if I click ignore it just starts the game.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
I think I may have to re-install and individually download a mod or two cuz I'm getting blue balled every 5 minutes with this super mod. Lol

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So many Mods you don't know what to download. Lol
I always only play with incest and ending cheat mod.
I downloaded the WT mod recently, but the game didn't work (errors). I prefer to play without it, the choices are easy anyway. :)

Reactions: liquid74

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How very disappointing in the harem ending... 75% of the focus on anal (which I find putrid personally) and ZERO hint of pregnancy (which I prefer in most H-games).... wow. let me down why don't ya?
Not always Dev can please everyone. Unfortunately.
For me, the best ending is Karen solo anyway.
I have everything I like in this ending. Only in the whole game I miss even more scenes with Karen.

Reactions: tappp92

Syazinhaus

Jun 26, 2020
good nikky ending! I definitely liked it better than the harem ending. Its close between which one I liked better this or the nik karen one; but Im gonna have to say this one especially with that cliff hanger at the end(secret nik karen ending lol).
how do u get?? i have no idea... guide me please.... the main choice to keep nikki ending...

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
A little disappointed there is no Nikki + Haley ending. Felt like it was hinted a bit there but alas; at least we get that nice bonus folder :)

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes