Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Thank you, @gigan ! I think we should put the "TOON" version of the game on the OP, I'd like to know people's opinion about this version, if almost nobody will play it, I shouldn't waste my energy on this version of the game. Or We could open a new thread with this version of the game. Reiter's forgotten about this thread for a long time, and does not check, or edit it at all.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Thank you, @gigan ! I think we should put the "TOON" version of the game on the OP, I'd like to know people's opinion about this version, if almost nobody will play it, I shouldn't waste my energy on this version of the game. Or We could open a new thread with this version of the game. Reiter's forgotten about this thread for a long time, and does not check, or edit it at all.
I made a request to put the toon edition in OP now, so it should be taken care of within a few hours :) Uploaders, moderators and staff can edit the OP whenever, it doesn't have to be Reiter.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I made a request to put the toon edition in OP now, so it should be taken care of within a few hours :) Uploaders, moderators and staff can edit the OP whenever, it doesn't have to be Reiter.
HeHe, THNX guys... Then we ask our moderator @UncleVT to remove the "rape" tag.....

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95 no problem. While i have create the incest patch for the toon version there i have seen that i forgot put some sentence for the original incest patch. And I changed a sentence I've wanted to change for a long time.It's the sentence at the beginning where mrs.jonas asks the mc how jannet is doing.the incest answer was: I'm fine, mom is good too!" and i have changed that to: "I'm fine, my mom is good too!.

Reactions: Zee95
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.20 Stylized Edition!

PC (171MB): - - - -
Mac (166MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95 i have forgot to say but i think i have found a little mistake in booth versions.In the chapter-1.rpy from the original version the line 1493 there's a little distance after the star from the begining.And from the toon version is that the line 1509.Here is the text from that:
z "* Oh-oh... I can see Janet's panties... probably it's time to cut and run...still, I must take a closer look...*".
And what I really like from the toon version is the the picture from the time between some scenes.

Reactions: lamarks

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@Zee95 i have forgot to say but i think i have found a little mistake in booth versions.In the chapter-1.rpy from the original version the line 1493 there's a little distance after the star from the begining.And from the toon version is that the line 1509.Here is the text from that:
z "* Oh-oh... I can see Janet's panties... probably it's time to cut and run...still, I must take a closer look...*".
And what I really like from the toon version is the the picture from the time between some scenes.
No, there's no mistake. I've deleted some dialogues that I don't think are necessary.

Reactions: lamarks and gigan

Naz2001

Oct 29, 2018
Once again outdoing yourself zee, and still one of the fairest bs free funding models, on patreon, you should be getting more support and others should take a leaf out of your book, keep up the great work.

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Once again outdoing yourself zee, and still one of the fairest bs free funding models, on patreon, you should be getting more support and others should take a leaf out of your book, keep up the great work.
THNX, bud! It's nice to see such a feedback on my game.

Reactions: lamarks

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Is there anything new in this version as when I try to continue were I left of it still shows to be continued
there is no new content.Zee95 has from his patreons become a request to create this "stylized version " and he createt that with a new scene on the intro and a few text lines from the chapter 1 are changed.

Reactions: lamarks and Zee95

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
uuhm, this still ends after you decide to rape or not to rape the black girl, still say to be continue there(from like 3 versions now?) and other path still ends after the hospital, soothing the girl at bus stop then back to hospital kissing or not kissing mother and then end, think same as 19, so nothing knew in 20(what i just downloaded)?

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes