Apr 30, 2018
View attachment 1474281

View attachment 1474294

What's up...
Hi friends! You must have started to forget about me... I haven't... I feel really bad, I haven't had a release in almost three months, and it sucks... As I said before, my main job still takes up most of my time, I'm still running three sites at the same time... One site is coming to an end, so I'll have some time... But despite this, I did not leave the development of the game ... I'm already very close to the release... but I still can't promise anything... I was sure I'd make the release this month, but I didn't make it... I apologize to all of you!
A couple of months ago we voted for girl of the month, the winner was Janet... Late, but still...
I'll try to share more news with you from now on... Guilty, sorry...
Love this game. Hope there really is another release(s) going forward.,,

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
View attachment 1474281

View attachment 1474294

What's up...
Hi friends! You must have started to forget about me... I haven't... I feel really bad, I haven't had a release in almost three months, and it sucks... As I said before, my main job still takes up most of my time, I'm still running three sites at the same time... One site is coming to an end, so I'll have some time... But despite this, I did not leave the development of the game ... I'm already very close to the release... but I still can't promise anything... I was sure I'd make the release this month, but I didn't make it... I apologize to all of you!
A couple of months ago we voted for girl of the month, the winner was Janet... Late, but still...
AWESOME JOB ZEE (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Zee95

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 1474281

View attachment 1474294

What's up...
hello developer.
how are you? :)
i like your game.
follow since it was released on this forum.
we will be happy with more updates in the near future.
good luck on your journey.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
hello developer.
how are you? :)
i like your game.
follow since it was released on this forum.
we will be happy with more updates in the near future.
good luck on your journey.
Hey, rafa30! I'm fine thanks, and how are you?
Glad you liked the game, and thanks for the nice comment. I hope that in the near future I will please you with an interesting continuation...

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
And there is a silence in this topic :cry::unsure:
Or dev lost motivation to work or got sick :cry::cry:
Or he wants to surprise us very positively and this is the silence before the storm :unsure::oops:
It's a pity because it's a cool game (y) although underestimated by some :cry:
Patch A ended for now promising. I hope we will not have to choose between two women at the same time
but the title "The Way" obliges so who knows :sneaky:

1.jpg 2.jpg

Patch B has already done hot so it can only be better (y);)

3.jpg 4.jpg

Thanks to ZEE again for wallpapers (y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
And there is a silence in this topic :cry::unsure:
Or dev lost motivation to work or got sick :cry::cry:
Or he wants to surprise us very positively and this is the silence before the storm :unsure::oops:
It's a pity because it's a cool game (y) although underestimated by some :cry:
Patch A ended for now promising. I hope we will not have to choose between two women at the same time
but the title "The Way" obliges so who knows :sneaky:

View attachment 1610044 View attachment 1610045

Patch B has already done hot so it can only be better (y);)

View attachment 1610047 View attachment 1610048

Thanks to ZEE again for wallpapers (y)(y)(y)
Hi! Unfortunately I haven't worked on "The Way" at all in the last few months. I have very little time, I barely have time for my main job. And yes, unfortunately I didn't get the result I expected from working on The Way... however, I haven't abandoned the game. Perhaps I'll try to do some update of The Path A next month...

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.37 Bugfix 2 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Size 459 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.37-2.jpg

What's next?
Hi friends, how are you doing? I'm doing good... Almost completely recovered from the covid... That's the third time I've had it. I didn't miss a single strain)
Well, let's talk about future developments... I had a lot of different thoughts. And the strongest thoughts that came to me lately were the ones that told me I had to end this activity... My thoughts have been telling me that I've been doing this for several years now, and not once have I even made it to the $200 mark... And it's very frustrating... I'm spending way more than I'm getting, not to mention my personal time that I'm spending on game development... But those thoughts have receded a bit, I don't know for how long... I don't know how many months my strength and patience will last... I can't endlessly stand in one place and work for the sake of working without getting any results from my work... The more so that this work occupies not a small part of my life...
But let's move on to the next steps... I'm thinking of doing a little update for "The Way", because people were starting to forget about my first game... Then release an update for "Smartass". What do you think about that? Looking forward to your suggestions and comments...

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
View attachment 1653661

What's next?
Hi friends, how are you doing? I'm doing good... Almost completely recovered from the covid... That's the third time I've had it. I didn't miss a single strain)
Well, let's talk about future developments... I had a lot of different thoughts. And the strongest thoughts that came to me lately were the ones that told me I had to end this activity... My thoughts have been telling me that I've been doing this for several years now, and not once have I even made it to the $200 mark... And it's very frustrating... I'm spending way more than I'm getting, not to mention my personal time that I'm spending on game development... But those thoughts have receded a bit, I don't know for how long... I don't know how many months my strength and patience will last... I can't endlessly stand in one place and work for the sake of working without getting any results from my work... The more so that this work occupies not a small part of my life...
But let's move on to the next steps... I'm thinking of doing a little update for "The Way", because people were starting to forget about my first game... Then release an update for "Smartass". What do you think about that? Looking forward to your suggestions and comments...
Simply, take it easy, do not force yourself. Do what you want to do and when you want to do.

Reactions: Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes