VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Weighting Game [v0.7] [Tiggertoo]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
I can't stop you stealing the game, but my motivation to finish it has been all but sapped by it being constantly pirated while I'm still writing it.

So, it's up to you. An unfinished (and never to be completed) game now, or a finished game in a few months time.
i prefer it to be finished fully

Aug 10, 2019
I can't stop you stealing the game, but my motivation to finish it has been all but sapped by it being constantly pirated while I'm still writing it.
So, it's up to you. An unfinished (and never to be completed) game now, or a finished game in a few months time.
I'd take it as an encouraging, that nobody has pirated 0.6 here, even though it's been out for a couple weeks.

simon.dean

Aug 28, 2018
He doesnt really enjoy the idea of this site for a number of reasons. So probably wont ever see another one on this site. But he does have a patron. So there might be something on there

Reactions: 73n321 and left1000
Aug 10, 2019
any update?
Seeing as the author has thrown a fit when it leaked last, and looked here, I doubt anyone is going to update it here.
it'd only be safe to leak it here once he's done, as he has threatened to quit if it happens again.

If you want to make sure he finishes it, I guess cough up the $10 (edit: I misremembered, it's 5$ which is really a bargain*) which access to development version costs. Soon-ish he's going to release 0.7.

I'd really wait till he's done and just buy it. Unlike some games that are kinda lame and cost more (Gain of Life, for example), this one's fairly extensive, reasonably bug free and so on.

---------------------------------
edit:
*having played 0.6, I confidently say to us niche pervs this game is worth at least $20. Certainly, if it were finished it'd be. Nothing else like it out there.

Last edited:

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Seeing as the author has thrown a fit when it leaked last, and looked here, I doubt anyone is going to update it here.
it'd only be safe to leak it here once he's done, as he has threatened to quit if it happens again.

If you want to make sure he finishes it, I guess cough up the $10 which access to development version costs. Soon-ish he's going to release 0.7.

I'd really wait till he's done and just buy it. Unlike some games that are kinda lame and cost more (Gain of Life, for example), this one's fairly extensive, reasonably bug free and so on.
5$ gets you the development version of the game. always has.

cheezed

Sep 28, 2019
Given the threat to can the whole project, there's little point to becoming a patreon because when (not if) the next version gets leaked, any money given to that patreon is basically going into a money pit. If tigger demands personal details in order to acces the next version like some simps asked, even less reason to care. Those kinds of threats always backfire.

Better off learning what you can from the project and using it to come up with something else once it inevitably ends.

Aug 10, 2019
I mean it is already a fairly complete game as it stands.
Yeah, but goddamit it's getting better. End of .6 had an unbelievably hot scene. Plus fat Becca is amazing...

Although, what is 100% bound to happen is, the latest release gets leaked bc some idiot needs..what exactly ? Glow of satisfaction ? There's no money in leaking it. And Tiggertoo drops further development. It's not that lucrative for him, and he's been at it for quite a few months.

So it goes, I guess.

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
I Always get game over when the sister comes to visit them. I have 3 options but they are all wrong

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
I Always get game over when the sister comes to visit them. I have 3 options but they are all wrong
Be nicer to her throughout the game. The only way that all three options give you a game over is if you're a huge jerk to almost always. Even reloading a week old save and being super nice to her for like one week out of 5-10 weeks played is enough to make one of the options work (each of the three options has a +/- to the outcome, the outcomes being game over, mild success, and strong success.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes