VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Weighting Game [v0.7] [Tiggertoo]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

oimate555

Feb 15, 2020
I can't stop you stealing the game, but my motivation to finish it has been all but sapped by it being constantly pirated while I'm still writing it.

So, it's up to you. An unfinished (and never to be completed) game now, or a finished game in a few months time.
Dude i actually doubt it will be a couple of months to be honest...

klein-er

Sep 10, 2017
Can anyone pls share a Save during the moment when Alice confronts you about being a feeder but doesn't break-up with you? I can't seem to find a way to stop her from doing it despite never teasing her and always being diplomatic.

Last edited:

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Can anyone pls share a Save during the moment when Alice confronts you about being a feeder but doesn't break-up with you? I can't seem to find a way to stop her from doing it despite never teasing her and always being diplomatic.
Call her and say something nice once a day? I'm honestly a little surprised, I had to try and be extremely careful to be a jerk at all times in order to end up in the state you're in. Then even then going back a week or two and replaying just that short period of time as a nice guy would get me past the point you're stuck (and that was being a jerk only at all times, which you didn't do, so you must not be that far away from passing it via the correct choice).

Also.... you're aware that part of the game has a game over right? If you're not seeing a literal game over there is no need to savescum or ask for a save, you can just keep playing.

klein-er

Sep 10, 2017
Call her and say something nice once a day? I'm honestly a little surprised, I had to try and be extremely careful to be a jerk at all times in order to end up in the state you're in. Then even then going back a week or two and replaying just that short period of time as a nice guy would get me past the point you're stuck (and that was being a jerk only at all times, which you didn't do, so you must not be that far away from passing it via the correct choice).

Also.... you're aware that part of the game has a game over right? If you're not seeing a literal game over there is no need to savescum or ask for a save, you can just keep playing.
My mistake I thought I broke the save, turns out I had to wait a week before I could find her at the pub.

Last edited:

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
My mistake I thought I broke the save, turns out I had to wait a week before I could find her at the pub.
Yeah if you're literally like 100 times more mean to her, it literally just says game over and sends you to the main menu, which is probably what confused you. You'd heard rumors of game over, but didn't exactly know what they meant.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
"Pirates - you were repeatedly warned. And you couldn't even wait for the debugged version of the game to be released before stealing it.

This game is now cancelled. The download links have been removed and I'll be deleting the patreon page in the next couple of days once you've had a chance to read this"

Removing the download links only the patreons can use ........smart really smart...

Last edited:

Gildor72

Jun 8, 2020
Honestly at first I was a supporter of Tigger, but now screw that guy! Honestly he was probably just looking for an excuse to stop working on the game and cash out with what money he could. Always knew he had some issues, he once went on a tantrum about people poking through the game files and patching things on their own

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
I'm not sure I get the obsession with "cashing out". Anyone who paid for the current release gets the current release. Presumably before next month he'll delete his patreon. Now, if he doesn't delete his patreon before next month rolls around, and he's milking all his supporters who couldn't remember to cancel? Then I'd be enraged and accuse him of being dishonest. But outside of that, he delivered on any promise he made already, and people who paid him money, got a functional game in exchange? So, why the outrage?

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I'm not sure I get the obsession with "cashing out". Anyone who paid for the current release gets the current release. Presumably before next month he'll delete his patreon. Now, if he doesn't delete his patreon before next month rolls around, and he's milking all his supporters who couldn't remember to cancel? Then I'd be enraged and accuse him of being dishonest. But outside of that, he delivered on any promise he made already, and people who paid him money, got a functional game in exchange? So, why the outrage?
Yeah I don't think it has anything to do with money either it's just the way he decided go about things, first of your game is gonna be pirated for better or worse. And I bet alot of people who supported him first found the game on a site like this atleast that is how I found any patreon game that I have supported, if they are great/niche enough I tend to go to the patreon after trying out the game.
But yes the really dumb part like I said in my other comment is that his reaction to the game being leaked it to remove the links only the patreons can see?
Emotions can make you do wierd things you later regret but still I don't understand why he thought that was a good response.

Reactions: Bordom88
Aug 14, 2018
Sucks, but it's up to him ultimately. Can't take the high ground as I have an account here and obviously have pirated a decent amount of games, but always paid for his. I would have loved to see the game reach its conclusion, but the thing bugging me most is I have no idea where it leaked. Can it be that big a portion of people getting it that way, if it's not even on here? Or maybe it is somewhere and I'm just dumb. I think as far as most games go he probably had a decent retention of buyers vs pirates but maybe it's really hurting his bottom line. Ultimately wish people had heeded his warning, but there's always gonna be someone. Probably someone actually liked the power trip of being able to cancel the game...

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Yeah I don't think it has anything to do with money either it's just the way he decided go about things, first of your game is gonna be pirated for better or worse. And I bet alot of people who supported him first found the game on a site like this atleast that is how I found any patreon game that I have supported, if they are great/niche enough I tend to go to the patreon after trying out the game.
But yes the really dumb part like I said in my other comment is that his reaction to the game being leaked it to remove the links only the patreons can see?
Emotions can make you do wierd things you later regret but still I don't understand why he thought that was a good response.

That is part of it, this pirate was too lazy to mirror the links, meaning that the links "only patreons" could see were actually the same links the pirate leaked.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
well I went to the patreon page today and he went through with deleting everything shame really but at this point alot of goodwill has gone anyway I suppose this thread should get marked abandoned.

Aug 10, 2019
Yeah, but goddamit it's getting better. End of .6 had an unbelievably hot scene. Plus fat Becca is amazing...

Although, what is 100% bound to happen is, the latest release gets leaked bc some idiot needs..what exactly ? Glow of satisfaction ? There's no money in leaking it. And Tiggertoo drops further development. It's not that lucrative for him, and he's been at it for quite a few months.

So it goes, I guess.
Well...

• Sad
Reactions: fanboi

Ziolou

Jun 1, 2020
hello everyone, tiggertoo, the creator realesed the full 0.7a (contain the 0.6 final and 0.7 alpha) free in the "weight gaming" web site. Can someone repack and make it availble in this thread because have trouble with the mega link (issue with my navigator).

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
hello everyone, tiggertoo, the creator realesed the full 0.7a (contain the 0.6 final and 0.7 alpha) free in the "weight gaming" web site. Can someone repack and make it availble in this thread because have trouble with the mega link (issue with my navigator).
To clarify, the final release he posted was more up to date than 0.7a and had fixed the major bugs of 0.7a so calling it 0.7a will likely confuse people, and perhaps lead people to confuse the versions, and might lead to someone actually posting 0.7a in this thread. That would be very bad because 0.7a is so buggy it's unplayable, but the most recently released version he posted on the weigh gaming website has those bugs fixed. I've personally taken to calling it 0.7b but really it can be called just about anything you want except 0.7a.

edit: I looked at the code for the game, so I'm certain what I say is correct, even if tiggertoo didn't explain this.

Ziolou

Jun 1, 2020
To clarify, the final release he posted was more up to date than 0.7a and had fixed the major bugs of 0.7a so calling it 0.7a will likely confuse people, and perhaps lead people to confuse the versions, and might lead to someone actually posting 0.7a in this thread. That would be very bad because 0.7a is so buggy it's unplayable, but the most recently released version he posted on the weigh gaming website has those bugs fixed. I've personally taken to calling it 0.7b but really it can be called just about anything you want except 0.7a.

edit: I looked at the code for the game, so I'm certain what I say is correct, even if tiggertoo didn't explain this.
My bad, tiggertoo call 0.7a so I did the same but thanks. I am agree with u

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
My bad, tiggertoo call 0.7a so I did the same but thanks. I am agree with u
Essentially after 0.7a he tirelessly worked to fix bugs, then when he "ragequit" he posted his most up to date source, which had a lot of new bugfixes, but he was too tired of our shit to bother to rename the release anything smart like 0.7b because in his mind it wasn't really a release because he hadn't finished making 0.7final. It's import as pirates now though that we preserve the most final-est version there is, rather than sharing the buggy test releases.

Pointless rant: I've seen it happen before, some tvshow rip will be missing like half of an episode. Like the best rip I could find of scrubs the tv show, before streaming platforms became popular and picked it up, was literally missing like half of two episodes or more. Essentially because any better copies had been less popular and less shared (streaming platforms providing sources for webrips though essentially ended that problem for popular tv shows, but definitely not for obscure fetish games).

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes