jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Having downloaded this, it looks like it's a self-extracting .exe. That would be fine except that I still have a 32-bit PC and the .exe is 64-bit only. It's frustrating, as the dev's previous game - like many Japanese games - used a pretty old version of RPGM which was quite happy to run on my machine, and I suspect that if I could only get at it this game would be the same.

I wonder if anyone who has extracted the files that are within the .exe would be kind enough to zip them up and put the zip on Mega or some other download site for me? TIA.

Reactions: Ungaa

Felkas

Jan 16, 2019
Having downloaded this, it looks like it's a self-extracting .exe. That would be fine except that I still have a 32-bit PC and the .exe is 64-bit only. It's frustrating, as the dev's previous game - like many Japanese games - used a pretty old version of RPGM which was quite happy to run on my machine, and I suspect that if I could only get at it this game would be the same.

I wonder if anyone who has extracted the files that are within the .exe would be kind enough to zip them up and put the zip on Mega or some other download site for me? TIA.
I'm not sure if this is what you wanted but this is what I got

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hmm, weird. Seems the Kagura version has something wrong with it. Getting a lot of the game stalling in the explore menu for no apparent reason. Requires multiple inputs to advance. Anyone else experiencing that?

Reactions: f9account

Kulrith

Nov 24, 2022
Hmm, weird. Seems the Kagura version has something wrong with it. Getting a lot of the game stalling in the explore menu for no apparent reason. Requires multiple inputs to advance. Anyone else experiencing that?
I am getting this issue as well. Oddly, I originally played without the patch because I forgot Kagura games required it and didnt have any issues but upon applying it, I got the weird stalling.

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
Yeah, getting the same thing on my end. Hopefully they patch it out, game's pretty annoying to play if you have to wait 15 seconds for the text to advance.

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
I was definitely a bigger fan of the erotic scenes in the first game but I guess I'll replay this now that it's no longer MTL. Once Kagura bug fixes, at least.

Reactions: Anarys

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
+1 to the constant hanging while exploring. Shit is damn near unplayable with how often and lengthy it happens.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The World's Egg - For Those Who Dream [Steam] [Hasoyua] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [280 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
+1 to the constant hanging while exploring. Shit is damn near unplayable with how often and lengthy it happens.
True, it's annoyingly and baffelingly bad performance for what's essentially a text-based game. This is no longer a release it and don't know situation, Kagura just released it and didn't care they F'd it up. After all, I never heard these complaints about the MTL's (e.g. the original game).
And these issues are too glaringly obvious to miss if even the dumbest tester/DEV just bother trying to play their product for even a few minutes.

Anyway, I think they broke more than just that though. I'm at chapter 4 now, which took longer than it should due to the performance bugs, but anyway ... it seems like simply nothing happens when reaching stamina 0.
As such, stamina in this version of the game is irrelevant to bother with. Events that either lower or raise stamina used don't matter since stamina doesn't matter.
When it reaches 0, you just happily keep running the gauntlet like nothing ever happened.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes