n0th1ng

Feb 28, 2018
Oh wow, finally an English translation from Kagura.
Speaking of that, it's been a while, wonder what's the author doing currently? I miss his game a lot, and no news of a sequel or even a new game.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Oh wow, finally an English translation from Kagura.
Speaking of that, it's been a while, wonder what's the author doing currently? I miss his game a lot, and no news of a sequel or even a new game.
Somewhere around mid-December 2022, the dev announced that they'll be working on one more game in this series, which will be the final game in the series, and it will focus in some way on the mysterious Holy Kingdom that's been mentioned many times in various games in the series outside of this one specific game that predates it. They said that they'd start work on the project in 2023, but because of the scope of the project, it likely won't be finished until late 2024. At least, that's what I was able to get out of it. Someone who actually knows JP might glean more details.

Since then, they haven't done much on ci-en except for releasing CG sets and dropping out 3 lore posts, the last of which seems to be about a character that will pop up in the next game.

However, there have been no actual reports about the development, and I'm honestly too lazy to dig into their ci-en posts any further to see how that went for previous games...

Partly because I'm not that enthusiastic about it. I mean, sure, the game will likely be hot and fun, but the story lost me with Egg of the World, because it introduced plot-holes the size of planets and I personally dislike the whole "All this magic was actually super-tech all along!" trope...

Reactions: onore

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Well, I suppose I'll have to wait for the Kaguya translation, because this is fucking gibberish, lmao

bruhman800

Aug 13, 2022
Glad an official English translation is out, tried to get into the game multiple times but couldn't since the MTL was so horrible.

Jul 21, 2021
Eh, it's not that worthwhile to go through anyways, "Phantom Lilium" is actually less-extensive than the "Key of Egg" (the one starring Serafina of course, just to clarify) title since it's damn disappointing that only a FEW monsters are able to impreg the FMC, and sadly none of those involve slimes, which is VERY DISAPPOINTING imho since "Key of Egg" had that and more, including lovely slime grope/vag-trap h-scenes... <3 <3

In comparison, "Phantom Lilium" is lackluster imho, seriously... -_-

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Eh, it's not that worthwhile to go through anyways, "Phantom Lilium" is actually less-extensive than the "Key of Egg" (the one starring Serefina of course, just to clarify) title since it's damn disappointing that only a FEW monsters are able to impreg the FMC, and sadly none of those involve slimes, which is VERY DISAPPOINTING imho since "Key of Egg" had that and more, including lovely slime grope/vag-trap h-scenes... <3 <3

In comparison, "Phantom Lilium" is lackluster imho, seriously... -_-
Agreed, people need to tell the designer the preg content was some of the best on the net.

Reactions: OneUglySunuvabitch

n0th1ng

Feb 28, 2018
Wonder if the Kagura english version has an extra content, even it's just a few pictures.
Who knows???

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
Soooo... Where? I want to try it out and decide if I want to buy it on steam. And I don't want to abuse the refund feature because I already tried several games that way and I don't want to push their support to ban me from refunding games

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes