MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Bro, i feel like the blue clothing big booba shortstack should have been the protagonist, wasted potential. Or you know, double protagonist game, hopefully he does a sequel and expands this universe.
Bro, do I have news for you. This is the latest game to be released, but chronologically it is the . All of which can be found on F95, mostly in actual English even.

Reactions: f9account

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Bro, do I have news for you. This is the latest game to be released, but chronologically it is the . All of which can be found on F95, mostly in actual English even.
Looking at the games listed there, all of them seem to be available on F95 except for "The Ability to Manipulate Demons". Is that worth playing? If so, I might go so far as to buy it from Kagura.

fakeymcfake45

May 7, 2021
Anyone know how to play this via Joiplay?
any RPGM games run smoothly except for this one.
Download the most updated joiplay version from patreon, not the one in the playstore. The patreon version is free too, it's just a beta so it's a separate download.

And remove your password before updating to the patreon version, otherwise it won't let you use it and you'll have to reset all the joiplay data to get back in.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
The timeline is like this (you are correct but there's more games between those two) =

Egg of World -> Wombraid Maze -> Seed of Evil -> Maid Lisette's -> Key of Egg
So society crumbled from technological paradise to medieval levels?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
what different between MuninKai game and SkyNet AI ?
MuninKai is a cleaned-up ai translation by MuninKai where all the menus are readable without japanese, but otherwise the text is still auto-translated nonsense. This is the one you want.
SkyNet AI is pure auto-translation with no clean up and the official translation for the game, still has left over japanese text everywhere but is more readble in terms of in-game dialogue. The story is still perfectly understandable in MuninKai version and most of the text is not worth reading.

Jul 21, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the MC knocked up with a slime monster? I'm taking a guess here in that there's probably a "Fertility Potion" similar to what the "Key of Egg" story had, but I dunno when it unlocks and if so then I dunno where to acquire it. The tags say "pregnancy", and I remember the slime pregnancy from the "Key of Egg" title quite fondly, but so far I haven't been able to get the MC knocked-up with slimes yet, despite my efforts in attempting to do so.

Let's just say i have a MASSIVE love for slime girls, but as this doesn't seem to ahve them, i'm settling with the next best thing which is slimes and slime pregnancy, so for those wondering why i'm asking.

Dec 20, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the MC knocked up with a slime monster? I'm taking a guess here in that there's probably a "Fertility Potion" similar to what the "Key of Egg" story had, but I dunno when it unlocks and if so then I dunno where to acquire it. The tags say "pregnancy", and I remember the slime pregnancy from the "Key of Egg" title quite fondly, but so far I haven't been able to get the MC knocked-up with slimes yet, despite my efforts in attempting to do so.

Let's just say i have a MASSIVE love for slime girls, but as this doesn't seem to ahve them, i'm settling with the next best thing which is slimes and slime pregnancy, so for those wondering why i'm asking.
MC can't get pregnant apart from in one specific mission and only if u lose in that mission. which sucks cos there's sprites for her being pregnant and defeated by slimes but the specific mission only has tentacles

Jul 21, 2021
MC can't get pregnant apart from in one specific mission and only if u lose in that mission. which sucks cos there's sprites for her being pregnant and defeated by slimes but the specific mission only has tentacles
Damn... I figured as much when I went to peruse the 100% save file gallery, talk about a real letdown, seriously... DX Guess that's one h-game off my collection, was REALLY hoping that the slime pregnancy was there, but it seems that it's not, even though the "Key of Egg" title includes it beautifully, ah well.

Dec 20, 2020
Damn... I figured as much when I went to peruse the 100% save file gallery, talk about a real letdown, seriously... DX Guess that's one h-game off my collection, was REALLY hoping that the slime pregnancy was there, but it seems that it's not, even though the "Key of Egg" title includes it beautifully, ah well.
u can get the sprites for it if u decrypt them tho. there's a lot of stuff hiding in the game files for this (specifically to do with unused sprites for certain things)

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes