Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Do we only fuck monsters in this game? The DLsite page doesn't show any sex stuff with humans.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
They had four different text wrap plugins. I turned them off. Text still wraps correctly from what I've seen.
There's probably a cleaner way to do it by editing and building the plugin source code, if anyone else wants to do that. Not sure why you'd want to dedicate so much time to that, though.
Neat, well done on figuring that out!

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
Here it is with the original files. Hope it works for you now:
Sadly, that increased the file size a lot.
After using this all of my saves are no longer accessable in-game (the files are still there, however).

Edit: Figured it out. Your download has your save, config, and global save in it, so it overwrote mine. Now I have to start the game over from the beginning.

Last edited:

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
After using this all of my saves are no longer accessable in-game (the files are still there, however).

Edit: Figured it out. Your download has your save, config, and global save in it, so it overwrote mine. Now I have to start the game over from the beginning.
Whoops, sorry about that. My bad, dude. I'll upload a version without those to save others that pain.

Tuvok

Jan 27, 2019
Patch notes from Kagura discord.

v1.03 changelog:

-Plugins Adjustment (Reduce Lag for loading CGs)
-Text Fix

Reactions: Anarys

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Yeah of course it would be fixed not too long after but someone gonna need to update the game to 1.03, tried to patch myself and usualy it works but since it's not the steam or gog version here, it didn't work

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes