Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Eggs Of The World Phantom Lilium [2.00/2.02] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (812 MB/761 MB/334 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Because the official DLSite version is just a different MTL engine. My disappointment was immeasurable. When/if I have some time I do want to come back and improve this translation, but someone made the request before that, so too bad I guess.
I don't know why you think that at this stage your translation is not finished, but I played this game on your mtl, so I don't see any flaws in your titanic work

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
This. I appreciate the uploads and I don't typically mind MTL, but I hate when people try to polish a turd by fluffing it up with meaningless adjectives. All it does is add confusion on what you are actually downloading.

I wish f95 mods would just make this a rule already.
Sounds like such a rule would only serve to give us even less information? Edited MTL vs straight MTL is a huge jump in quality. Hell, even DeepL vs standard MTL is noticeable. I for one, appreciate any and all information regarding the translation that the OP is willing to give us.

For the record, some other games featuring AI translation are also night and day better than a standard MTL.

You can hate MTL. I generally do. But to act like they're all the same is just objectively wrong.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
what did you rename it too and how did you rename it, tried doing the same thing but keep getting the error
I had it extracted to my downloads folder like this due to having ticked the "create subfolder" in 7zip: C:\users\username\downloads\extracted\HasoyuaEgg_of_World_-_Dreaming_Lilith_2.02_ENG\HasoyuaEgg_of_World_-_Dreaming_Lilith_2.02_ENG

Then I renamed it to C:\users\username\downloads\extracted\egg202\egg202
Just make sure that the total path length isn't too long.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
what's AI MTL? lul.. Five months without a computer and now there's a AI MTL? what's that a fusion of DEEPL and SUGOI?
Or it's a translation collab with Kizuna AI? eww, that was a stupid joke. but anyway...

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
Given the rise of ai if this becomes more wide spread it might fix the issue of bad barely readable mtl altogether and this seems to be one of the few cases where ai wouldn't actually hurt anyone's job

Machine learning will make the mtl eventually read no different then a normal human(not there yet tough)

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
Lmao how do I fix this, the file doesn't want a long file name when I tried changing it.
1672834934826.png

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I feel like they dropped the ball with the end of the game. I played until you swapped heroines and then I kinda dropped it. If that costume change had been permanent and there was some more home/school content... so much missed potential imo.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes