VN Ren'Py Abandoned Their Beautiful World - Divinity [v0.1.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
How to use code i type in def cool(t): then ... this comes up, or is it all suppose to go in one line ?

princelovemia

Nov 17, 2017
Umm I selected the male character at start after playing a while I noticed that most of the dialogues refereed to me as she instead of he.....

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
How to use code i type in def cool(t): then ... this comes up, or is it all suppose to go in one line ?
stop trying it, this was only a joke (and i don't need more friendly pm's with it as topic)
and btw my next post contains all the infos you need
but i would play the game without cheats
there is no timelimit, nothing you miss, even if your stamina_max isn't 500 on the first day

RobertSanchez

Apr 8, 2018
For whatever reason whenever I'm about to cum my character says I have no more sperm saved up and I can never keep going. I've only came once and every other time since this happens, no matter how many times I sleep to recover. Is there even a way to tell how much sperm you currently have?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
For whatever reason whenever I'm about to cum my character says I have no more sperm saved up and I can never keep going. I've only came once and every other time since this happens, no matter how many times I sleep to recover. Is there even a way to tell how much sperm you currently have?
Not in the current version, no. But if you don't spend skill points on increasing your max stored semen, then yes: You will always only be able to cum once per sex scene before you have to stop. But as I said, you can spend some skill points and fix that situation

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Bright Sun Studios

Pity the other one is no longer being made I was hoping for more content with the cute girl you met at the tavern.

I don't know if I would accept anything sent by a raven since they are generally associated with evil/death or worse. So I would probably never get a message as I would never accept them or I would of just killed the messenger.

First thing I did was enable rollback as I allways find that annoying.

Both "Why is a pretty girl like yourself looking so depressed?": and "You look sad. Is there something I can do to help?": cause a trace back error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/hub_market.rpy", line 37, in script call
call Travel_City("the market", "the temple of Minae") from _call_Travel_City_4
File "game/hub_random_events_city.rpy", line 17, in script call
call Random_City from _call_Random_City
File "game/character - josephine.rpy", line 46, in script
$ josephine.sexy += 2
File "game/character - josephine.rpy", line 46, in <module>
$ josephine.sexy += 2
NameError: name 'josephine' is not defined

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
@Bright Sun Studios

Pity the other one is no longer being made I was hoping for more content with the cute girl you met at the tavern.

I don't know if I would accept anything sent by a raven since they are generally associated with evil/death or worse. So I would probably never get a message as I would never accept them or I would of just killed the messenger.

First thing I did was enable rollback as I allways find that annoying.

Both "Why is a pretty girl like yourself looking so depressed?": and "You look sad. Is there something I can do to help?": cause a trace back error.

While running game code:
File "game/hub_market.rpy", line 37, in script call
call Travel_City("the market", "the temple of Minae") from _call_Travel_City_4
File "game/hub_random_events_city.rpy", line 17, in script call
call Random_City from _call_Random_City
File "game/character - josephine.rpy", line 46, in script
$ josephine.sexy += 2
File "game/character - josephine.rpy", line 46, in <module>
$ josephine.sexy += 2
NameError: name 'josephine' is not defined
- Rollback is disabled for two reasons: I consider it cheating as there are many sudden stat checks, but if you want to enable it that's your choice. The more imporant reason is that rollback can cause some big issues for more code heavy games that aren't just straight story-only VNs. So if you run into any strange bugs, rollback might be the reason for that.
- The 'name josephine is not defined' is probably due to either not having patch 0.1.1 installed or having it installed incorrectly

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
@Bright Sun Studios
just wanted to say that i love the game, i love the setting and free roaming, the choice to be a man or woman is nice to have. Also something i like about you as a dev is that we can turn off fetishes we dont like , making the game enjoyable for all. :eazyHype:

EDIT: i noticed there is a few lines where people call me she and im a male XD
edit 2 :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I never grabbed it as I thought it was a incest patch which I already installed. I downloaded the 0.1.1 patch and added only the josephine.rpy so she no longer pops up anymore so no more crashes.

When you meet the python while exploring wouldn't it be better if the snake was something like a rattle snake or some other type of snake that is poisonous? As pythons are not poisonous and can only crush their victims.

There is a part where you are messing around Sivenne and you get to a part where it's says *talk dirty to Fivae but it should say talk dirty to Sivenne.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I never grabbed it as I thought it was a incest patch which I already installed. I downloaded the 0.1.1 patch and added only the josephine.rpy so she no longer pops up anymore so no more crashes.

When you meet the python while exploring wouldn't it be better if the snake was something like a rattle snake or some other type of snake that is poisonous? As pythons are not poisonous and can only crush their victims.

There is a part where you are messing around Sivenne and you get to a part where it's says *talk dirty to Fivae but it should say talk dirty to Sivenne.
Hmm. I was unaware that pythons were not poisonous. Oh well, sadly pythons are the only snakes I have the required assets for.

I am are of the type during one of Sivenne's sex scenes and I have fixed it.

But why did you only install the character_josephine.rpy file? Why not install the rest of the patch too? There are several other bus that are fixed by it, includig a game crashing one (not a big one, but still)

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
@Bright Sun Studios
just wanted to say that i love the game, i love the setting and free roaming, the choice to be a man or woman is nice to have. Also something i like about you as a dev is that we can turn off fetishes we dont like , making the game enjoyable for all. :eazyHype:

EDIT: i noticed there is a few lines where people call me she and im a male XD
edit 2 :
First of all... Please put the ending of the game in spoiler tags.
I have heard that I missed some gender-checks. But it would be useful to know where those things happen. I can look for them myself, but that keeps me from developing HSCS version 0.4. I can only do so much with my time after all.

Austin8995

Jan 15, 2018
hey just started playing and for some reason I can't save anymore.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 402, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 46, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Their Beautiful World - Divinity 0.1.0
Sun Jul 29 02:02:55 2018

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
hey just started playing and for some reason I can't save anymore.

Code:

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 402, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "C:\Users\Rocky Road\Downloads\_64\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 46, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Their Beautiful World - Divinity 0.1.0
Sun Jul 29 02:02:55 2018
Did you install the patch (version 0.1.1)? This has been reported once before and I'm not sure if my solution actually worked as the guy who reported it didn't respond to my solution. I can't reproduce this save bug myself, so it's diffucult to test

Austin8995

Jan 15, 2018
Did you install the patch (version 0.1.1)? This has been reported once before and I'm not sure if my solution actually worked as the guy who reported it didn't respond to my solution. I can't reproduce this save bug myself, so it's diffucult to test

Yeah i installed the patch, but I loaded a recent save and now I'm able to save again. Thanks for replying fast though!!

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
Thanks for this,really excited to play it.Just wondering,since the game is fully completable from this version,what type of content are you planning for the future?I guess with this being a very early 0.1 version,are you planning a whole lot of content added in later versions,and if so would you recommend waiting a bit until more content is added, or should I just dive in and download the later versions to see what's new?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Thanks for this,really excited to play it.Just wondering,since the game is fully completable from this version,what type of content are you planning for the future?I guess with this being a very early 0.1 version,are you planning a whole lot of content added in later versions,and if so would you recommend waiting a bit until more content is added, or should I just dive in and download the later versions to see what's new?
Future content is actually a bit interesting due to how the game works. The main story is rather simple and only has 3 stages, so that's why it's already completed. You have an intro that introduces the characters and world. After that you must complete a certain task: Get good enough as sex to reach 600 Pleasure (Pleasure is a score for how well you're doing in sex scenes). And then there is the ending when you've reached that 600 Pleasure (each character has a unique section at the ending so going through it with all the different characters is worth it). But about 90% of the game is not main story. The middle part of the game is the RPG gameplay of training, doing quests and having sex to actually get good enough to reach that 600 Pleasure.

So what about future content? Simple. More quests, more character to reach the ending with and a higher Pleasure requirement. In version 0.2 it might be 800 as there is more content to level your character with. Also, each character has a personal storyline. Those storylines are not finished yet, but you can still reach the ending with them because the Pleasure requirement is rather low here.

So what that means is that it's worth playing the game at the moment. Version 0.1 already has plenty of content for you to enjoy. Future content will just tweak the ending and make the middle RPG section of the game longer. The reason I added the ending already was so that you can just play this game on version 0.1, never look at it again and still have a nearly complete experience. You'll notice that the personal storylines aren't finished of course, but for the most part the game feels complete.

Another thing is that the sex scenes are partially randomized. The system works at the moment and produces fluid sex scenes. But I will continue to add new sexual activities and random dialogue to expand up on it and make sure you don't run into the same random line of dialogue so often.

Reactions: Terribleman69

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Bright Sun Studios

I only ran into the Josephine error/bug while playing the game and never ran into any other crash or bug other then her's so that is why I only installed her file.

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
Go outide and quick save on the exploration menu. Keep traveling the west until you encounter the traveling merchant. He will offer you the book for 100 Maidens.
Ah, thank! I had seen him a couple times before getting that quest. All he had to offer was an outfit at that point. I'll go back and find him again.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes