VN Ren'Py Abandoned Their Beautiful World - Divinity [v0.1.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Valius

Jun 7, 2018
Really like the concept of this game, the stamina in the sex scenes is way too out of balance though IMHO

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
First of all... Please put the ending of the game in spoiler tags.
I have heard that I missed some gender-checks. But it would be useful to know where those things happen. I can look for them myself, but that keeps me from developing HSCS version 0.4. I can only do so much with my time after all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
did not know that, i did enjoy this game since i can play as male, i dont play games that are female protagonist... is just a matter of taste for me so that cannon is kinda sad news for me. xD

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Basically seems like no matter what I do i never have enough stamina to complete a scene
Then put some skill points in gaining extra stamina. Because I think this is a case of not realizing there is a skill point system. It's an RPG. So at the moment it's like you level your character to level 20 without investing points in any Perk Trees in Skyrim for example. Click on the level icon next the XP bar to get to the Skill Trree. You're supposed to slowly and slowly get better, but I don't think the game was clear enough that it's an RPG with skill points. There was a tutorial about it in the Tutorial section of the Status screen, but not everyone seems to have read those tutorials. It's partially my fault for not making it clear enough that the tutorial needs to be read to understand how the game works, so sorry about that

Reactions: crugh2112

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
The game is decent, and will I stay a futa for the rest of the game? Or being a futa is the end game? XD .. It already have end game content, I wonder what update will be included?

User00015

May 16, 2017
I'm sorry but the sex scenes are whack. The point of the lewd game is to be sexy and it's not. Other than that it's okay.
(also training wooden sword is heavier then steel, and you surely can't kill someone with a throwing knife that way)

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I'm sorry but the sex scenes are whack. The point of the lewd game is to be sexy and it's not. Other than that it's okay.
(also training wooden sword is heavier then steel, and you surely can't kill someone with a throwing knife that way)
From the context of your comment I assume you mean 'whack' in a negative way. If that is the case, it would be very helpful if you actually explained yourself. Just saying 'this and this is bad' without any details doesn't help me make the game better in any way. Maybe giving feedback to help improve the game wasn't the reason you posted your comment, but in that case I have to wonder what the actual reason is

Also I'd like to point out not every game on here is only about being sexual all the time. And what someone considers 'sexy' is very subjective, so without context or details that doesn't help anyone

Reactions: the66

raegis

Jan 30, 2018
Do the patches work with the android version? I don't wanna spend my mega download allowance before I know.

If the patches aren't just the "drop into a ren'py folder" type, is there a pre-patched android apk out there?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Do the patches work with the android version? I don't wanna spend my mega download allowance before I know.

If the patches aren't just the "drop into a ren'py folder" type, is there a pre-patched android apk out there?
The patch is of the 'drop into folder' variety. But here is a pre-patched android build:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Then put some skill points in gaining extra stamina. Because I think this is a case of not realizing there is a skill point system. It's an RPG. So at the moment it's like you level your character to level 20 without investing points in any Perk Trees in Skyrim for example. Click on the level icon next the XP bar to get to the Skill Trree. You're supposed to slowly and slowly get better, but I don't think the game was clear enough that it's an RPG with skill points. There was a tutorial about it in the Tutorial section of the Status screen, but not everyone seems to have read those tutorials. It's partially my fault for not making it clear enough that the tutorial needs to be read to understand how the game works, so sorry about that
I came here looking to see if others had the same issue. And someone did. I have 5/5 Stallion (stamina), 3/3 Ever Lasting (higher stimulation max) and still get the "I'm too tired to continue" before cumming, even if I use a stamina potion. I tried cheating a bit, setting stamina and stamina_max to 700 and 800, and mc was able to come before running out of stamina.

Anyway, if you want to take a look, I have attached a saved game. Just do vaginal sex with Sivenne until it ends. I'm playing v0.10 with the two patches in OP (applied v0.11 patch first then the fanmade patch).

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I came here looking to see if others had the same issue. And someone did. I have 5/5 Stallion (stamina), 3/3 Ever Lasting (higher stimulation max) and still get the "I'm too tired to continue" before cumming, even if I use a stamina potion. I tried cheating a bit, setting stamina and stamina_max to 700 and 800, and mc was able to come before running out of stamina.

Anyway, if you want to take a look, I have attached a saved game. Just do vaginal sex with Sivenne until it ends. I'm playing v0.10 with the two patches in OP (applied v0.11 patch first then the fanmade patch).
You fully invested in Ever Lasting and then complain that you can't cum before running out of stamina. That makes complete sense as the whole point of Ever Lasting it increase how long it takes you to cum. If you invest no point in it you'll cum much quicker if that's what you want. Also, why not use more than 1 stamina potion if you're having trouble with stamina?

But I check and see if I think the balance is really off. If so, I'll try to tweak it for future versions

Reactions: Lorric17

Menome

Jul 17, 2017
Hi Bright Sun,

Gave this game a try and it's definitely got the same high quality I'm coming to expect from your titles. My only main gripe at the moment is with the text-boxes. The choice of font is a little hard to read with a textured background, but seems like it could be easily fixed by changing it to a bold text-type, just to make it stand out a bit more.

Other than that, perhaps a small graphic in the top-right to indicate that a skill-point is available each time a level-up occurs? Whilst I did figure it out early on, I also sometimes forgot for a couple of levels that I had points waiting for me!

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
is the end of the game actually the end of the main story or is it just the end of the current story so far?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
is the end of the game actually the end of the main story or is it just the end of the current story so far?
It is the ending of the main story (although it might be tweaked in the future). The personal stories of the characters are not done though. Also, more characters will be added in the future

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
I enjoyed the concept of the game. One of the few times I actually got interested in the "gameplay" of these games and didn't just cheat my way to the end.

One thing I think it really needs is more angles/pictures in the sex scenes. The randomness of the dialog is neat, but when it's always one static picture, it loses some of it's luster. If, for instance, the picture/angle changed based on the dialog that comes up, that could be interesting.

Another thing that came to mind, was how you would convince the ladies to start teaching/having fun with them, and then you instantly had the choice of the 3 events. Seems like, especially with the younger one, that the story would dictate you start with the lesser of them, then work up to full sex.

Reactions: crugh2112 and Amer

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Hi Bright Sun Studios, like the game so far and I hope you will keep working on this by expanding content, it's something fresh instead of the same old shit.

Anyway, I would like to point out that during the Astria temple visit with Sivenne that the priestess refers to you as a woman while playing as a male character. I don't know if this happens in other conversations but maybe you could change that.

Keep up the good work!

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Loving the concept , the details but the way the sex scenes are represented feels like being cheated out,
No scene just character sprites.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I too enjoy the thought and story that you have put into this game. But I agree with others, I feel that the sexual images are lacking. I feel too far away from the action. Would also like to see more images than the one position. I do notice the facial expression changes, but still feel that they do not stand out since I am so far away from them. Greek mythology has been a favorite of mine, so this is right up my alley. Thanks for all of your work on this.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes