• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It's part of the main story. You go back and make Rida leader of the tribe again.
Thank you! I have no idea what the tribe is and such, but I'll figure it out. I must always skip whatever that content is. Thanks again!

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Okay so I have not played this game in a long time and was just wondering how far it has gotten at this point. Spoilers below to where I was last playing the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I generally just want to know what new stuff got added. Maybe somebody recognizes the point and can give me a sum up on which version that was, which version we are at now and how far the game has gotten.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
After the warehouse theft mission Jewel tells the PC that she should come to the bar and she will teach her the lust attack skill. I keep going back to her and she never does. Am I missing something?
I searched this thread and didn't find an answer.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
After the warehouse theft mission Jewel tells the PC that she should come to the bar and she will teach her the lust attack skill. I keep going back to her and she never does. Am I missing something?
I searched this thread and didn't find an answer.
Didn't miss a thing. You can't learn skills, only gain outfits and weapons with skills attached. In this case there's another quest much further in the story line where you gain a copy of Jewel's outfit with the Lover's Twirl skill attached.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Didn't miss a thing. You can't learn skills, only gain outfits and weapons with skills attached. In this case there's another quest much further in the story line where you gain a copy of Jewel's outfit with the Lover's Twirl skill attached.
Thanks for the reply! The dialog sure makes it seem like she will teach you the skill.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
The button for "Skip (basic) skips the rest of your turn" does not work for me. I am in the slums fight and keep getting a glitch where I can't move or attack and there is one more action point left. I thought that button would end my turn to progress the action but nothing happens. Am I not using it right or is this a glitch?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
The button for "Skip (basic) skips the rest of your turn" does not work for me. I am in the slums fight and keep getting a glitch where I can't move or attack and there is one more action point left. I thought that button would end my turn to progress the action but nothing happens. Am I not using it right or is this a glitch?
Did you try pressing and holding the skip button? It takes a second to respond.

Reactions: YetAnotherGamer

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Did you try pressing and holding the skip button? It takes a second to respond.
None of the other buttons work that way so I didn't think to try a long press. Thanks for responding with this info...I'll try that in the future.
I did end up resolving the issue by switching weapons which used up the final action point.

Jul 28, 2018
Difficulty is always subjective. FWIW, I don't have a wrist injury but I also couldn't beat Mina's faster version of the clicking game. I could sometimes get singles but not doubles or triples; it takes me too long to get the mouse in the right area. I can beat Rida but with her I still miss triples sometimes. I ended up using Skip Mode for the first time outside of testing things.

Last edited:
Reactions: AD5

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
Is there a way to skip/pass time? I just talked to the guy who knows about explosives, says to wait for the curfew in the abandoned house. But how do I you actually force a time slot to advance.

Ive been stuck at 732pm for some time now

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
In combat the skip turn button doesn't work for some reason. It's a me thing or it bugs for someone else too?

apsnorkakor

Aug 12, 2022
1 - search the thread for keywords to see if anyone had the same issue and were answered
2 - Hold the button to skip (only noticed by mistake, thought it was broken too)
I thought it was broken too, until I read that they changed it in the changelog. Wish they'd also include that fact as part of the combat tutorial. Fairly recent change though I think so maybe it'll be in there soon.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes