Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Viborsouit ist now buggi.

When top open work not more XD
Open top is not working for me on that version for saves from the previous version. Should the fix be expected to work on previous saves or is it for saves made in the newest version?

Attached is the save file, if the dev(s) wanted to take a look
No fixed not XD

dmack814

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah, open top isn't fixed for me either. Also, I can't clean the townhall after the first time which is stopping me from planting the last bug I have

kaninchen

Aug 17, 2017
I've been trying and haven't been able to reproduce these issues on the live build, it works perfectly fine for me. Are you on a downloaded version? Did you overwrite your old directory or delete and make a new? Making a new directory for each version of the game is recommended. If you're on the browser version, try using Shift+F5.
Latest build, new directories, new saves, everything. Same result.

I think I have repro steps for you though. The vibrosuit only breaks when loading a save where the top starts closed. Saves with the top already open work fine. Editing the TopOpen flags in a broken save file also fixes the issue for me (until I load another save with the top closed).

Use the skip content button in the load menu to create a new post-0.6 save and test that. That breaks the vibrosuit every time for me.

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017

I think I have repro steps for you though. The vibrosuit only breaks when loading a save where the top starts closed. Saves with the top already open work fine. Editing the TopOpen flags in a broken save file also fixes the issue for me (until I load another save with the top closed).

Use the skip content button in the load menu to create a new post-0.6 save and test that. That breaks the vibrosuit every time for me.
Worke for me not self error !!!

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018

Thanks for the steps! Working on it right now.

smf59

Mar 21, 2018
A few things broken for me in r1:

Can't purchase anything at the Gear shop. I can speak to the guy behind the counter, but after that I am unable to select an option or exit the menu.

r1 won't let me overwrite a save. If I choose 'Save Game' and then select a save, nothing happens. However if I create a 'new' save with the same name as an existing save, it will overwrite the existing save without a warning.

And not specific to r1: I can't scroll when looking at clothing inventory. I have one more item than can fit on the screen, and although I can select it, I can't actually see it. The menu for wear/remove is also cut off, as below:

Temp.png

But overall a great game, and I'm looking forward to more!

ETA: Also cannot load a game, can only continue.

After fighting the Lumber Rats, the screen becomes fixed -- it won't move as you move, though if you take the middle street and go left, it will load the road and things will begin working normally again.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
So I have tried using the Itchio and Newsground website to play the game but both seem to have her become a Mannequin. (From the moment the game boots up and is in the menu screen.)

RageKage

Aug 8, 2016
I got the alcohol for the guard in the south west but he just kept telling me to go away. How do i get past him? I'm also unsure how i get into the sewers to defeat these rats on the notice board?

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I got the alcohol for the guard in the south west but he just kept telling me to go away. How do i get past him? I'm also unsure how i get into the sewers to defeat these rats on the notice board?
Getting past the guard isn't yet implemented.

It's not sewers, it's slums. You can find the slums by going down the path to the right of that guard in the crossroads.

Hope that helps! :D

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Wow! Thanks for the reception everyone! <3

The Leath boss fight is currently flawed design-wise, you're supposed to defeat all four engineers and then lose in the current version, but we're going to be fixing it up so that winning is a little more obvious. The reward for winning is better than the reward for losing, give it a try for a nice innocent scene. ;)

We're going to be rolling out a bugfix update really soon that fixes a few of these design flaws and also bugs that people have told us about. Then we're going to be focusing in on more sexy content since this release focused more on the not so sexy art that you need to have an RPG that looks pretty.
Umm, I hate to sound rude or anything but the problem with Jenna becoming a mannequin in the menu for the Newsground and Itchio public versions are still there (it extends from the menu and continues for the rest of the game in every dialogue option) are you making any progress in fixing it?

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Umm, I hate to sound rude or anything but the problem with Jenna becoming a mannequin in the menu for the Newsground and Itchio public versions are still there (it extends from the menu and continues for the rest of the game in every dialogue option) are you making any progress in fixing it?
Heya! Fixes for that problem will be in the public version of 0.7.6 on Feb 1st. We've got them fixed internally and are focusing on new content for 0.8 at the moment.

Reactions: Tevildo77

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I seem to be unable to speak to the guy at the gear shop. The prompt to speak to him pops up neither pressing E or left click does anything.

PH95

Jun 6, 2018
Any recommendations for games similar to this amazing one while we wait for the next update?

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
OP has been updated and 0.7.6 has been released to the public! Hope you guys enjoy the new CGs and that the bugfixes solve any problems you might have had!

Reactions: JoKeR <3

smf59

Mar 21, 2018
Awesome, thanks!

Unfortunately, a few things...
  • Cannot load a game from the 'Load Game' menu. It won't let me select anything.
  • Cannot leave the menu in the gear shop, nor can I select anything. (Game is stuck at this point, must restart.)
  • A number of menus (diary entries, clothing list in inventory) do not scroll properly.
  • Cannot select a scene in the gallery.
  • Cannot exit the gallery with 'Q', must use mouse.
  • Cannot switch between Controls / Video / Game / Sound in Options menu
  • Cannot change the controls in the Options menu.
  • Cannot overwrite a save.
The open vibrosuit option seems to be working, though!

I should note that this is about all I tried, so there may be more. (Some of these are not new issues, and were previously reported in .)

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes