souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/third-crisis-v0-11-pr2-anduogames.9027/post-1913016

I ran into the same bug at the conclusion of the cutscene following the Wildfire fight. The game locks up and doesn't let me move. I loaded the autosave and had the same problem once the fight concluded again.
Same bug here, except after the 3rd fight against the touched in the sublevel, in the southern room. It keeps the party in the combat mode, and doesn't let any move happen.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Same bug here, except after the 3rd fight against the touched in the sublevel, in the southern room. It keeps the party in the combat mode, and doesn't let any move happen.
Same thing happened to me after beating Wildfire. What finally worked was enabling the console, loading a save before the fight and when it began typing "combat.win". Just to be on the safe side don't touch a single button well until I you are sure the cutscene is over.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Damn, soo many of the gallery scene I am missing. Does anyone know if there is a command to fully unlock CG? Or have the save files for it.

On the other hand, I think most of the scene is futa since I skip most of those scene.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Damn, soo many of the gallery scene I am missing. Does anyone know if there is a command to fully unlock CG? Or have the save files for it.

On the other hand, I think most of the scene is futa since I skip most of those scene.
Enable the console from the options menu, open it with ~ and type "gallery.unlockall"

Also, there is only 1 futa scene(with 2 variations) and it's quite late in the game, so you shouldn't skip too much

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Enable the console from the options menu, open it with ~ and type "gallery.unlockall"

Also, there is only 1 futa scene(with 2 variations) and it's quite late in the game, so you shouldn't skip too much

Only 1? Darn, I think I am either missing a few quest or some dialog, time to look back at it again.. thanks for the help.

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
after fight with first boss (flame girl) - win (all ways: kill from barrels, kill from barrels + hero kicks)
sex scene
dialog
thats all - hero stay and dont move
only "pause menu" active

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
I am weirdly annoyed by the fact the bisexual woman in a homosexual relationship with someone and that being the core carrot of her adventure apparently can't pick up on the fact Throb is gay despite it being so blatant. like that writing/anime trope works when they're straight and they don't even consider it but she wants to munch the clam chowder she's in his boat why is this written like this

god damn

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
new art + old and new sex scenes = perfection, though It would be nice and extremely time consuming if all scenes were like the bar scenes uwu

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I am weirdly annoyed by the fact the bisexual woman in a homosexual relationship with someone and that being the core carrot of her adventure apparently can't pick up on the fact Throb is gay despite it being so blatant. like that writing/anime trope works when they're straight and they don't even consider it but she wants to munch the clam chowder she's in his boat why is this written like this

god damn
Yeah, agreed. It doesn't really fit her character, and I was honestly crunching hard when writing that section of dialogue. Some other people have pointed this out, so I'll be changing those scenes to fit her better. It's just low priority at the moment compared to adding more stuff to the game.

Edit:
Nvm about the priority lmao. Just changed up the scenes while eating. They'll be in the next update. It fits a lot better now.

Last edited:

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
having a problem of not being able to use the gear shop. i get the talk thingy at his character but if i click him or press e nothing happens. tried reloading and restarting the game already.

furthermore is there a way to get the outfit in the upper story of the tailor?

Gigawama

Mar 17, 2018
Quick question, if I join your Patreon at the $5 tier, can I access v11 on itch.io right this second? Also, holy shit this is easily in my top 3 games on here, most likely #1. I love it. Everything is on point. The characters are great, they're funny, cute, and sexy all at the same time.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
having a problem of not being able to use the gear shop. i get the talk thingy at his character but if i click him or press e nothing happens. tried reloading and restarting the game already.

furthermore is there a way to get the outfit in the upper story of the tailor?
Had the same thing happen to me. Just rest in your bed and talk to him(might take a couple of tries).

The Rags outfit is unlocked after your fight with the GAG commander, so you should progress that quest line

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
after fight with first boss (flame girl) - win (all ways: kill from barrels, kill from barrels + hero kicks)
sex scene
dialog
thats all - hero stay and dont move
only "pause menu" active
View attachment 303588
Same thing happened to me after beating Wildfire. What finally worked was enabling the console, loading a save before the fight and when it began typing "combat.win". Just to be on the safe side don't touch a single button well until I you are sure the cutscene is over.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Quick question, if I join your Patreon at the $5 tier, can I access v11 on itch.io right this second? Also, holy shit this is easily in my top 3 games on here, most likely #1. I love it. Everything is on point. The characters are great, they're funny, cute, and sexy all at the same time.
Yeah, you instantly get access to it. I'm glad you love it! That makes me happy. :D

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes