Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
how do you release the last 2 scenes ?
View attachment 303701
Social Eating
Recover sublevel one as the story requires, then go to the chef’s tent in the bottom room of
sublevel one.

Peeping Tom
Get 100 perversion, then go to the Gear Shop and strip naked in the changing booth.
From the 0.11 patchnotes. The patchnotes are always going to have a section for guiding you to the new content.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Is there any sex scene in the game so far?
There's a cowgirl scene, there's a tentacles scene, there's a fourway scene, there's a somewhat missionary scene, there's a gloryhole fucking scene, there's a full nelson scene, there's an anal closeup scene, but most of these involve characters other than the MC.

The MC hasn't gotten much other than the cowgirl scene and the tentacle scene, but we already have CG variants ready to be implemented that involve her getting fucked.

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
having a problem of not being able to use the gear shop. i get the talk thingy at his character but if i click him or press e nothing happens. tried reloading and restarting the game already.

furthermore is there a way to get the outfit in the upper story of the tailor?
I couldn't do it while messy, I assume the dialog for that didn't load properly.

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
Enjoying this game so far. It feels like a real game and I like the story and the missions/side missions. Really great art and animations. I look forward to more updates.

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
This game has the main thing missing in many games and developers, Improvement, for real, since the first version released, only get better and better, the gameplay, the content and the artworks, nice job.

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

Jarindets

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a bugged state anyone is aware of that prevents you from being able to repair your suit or am I missing a checkpoint of some sort. Still pretty early I think.

Opticon213

Jul 1, 2017
Is there a bugged state anyone is aware of that prevents you from being able to repair your suit or am I missing a checkpoint of some sort. Still pretty early I think.
getting this too. can repair jewel's gear fine but what im wearing and whats in my inventory are left alone and i'm told everything is fine.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
so... for some reason i didn't trigger the event where you need to fight hellfire? (or whatever her name is)

ScotchGuy

Jun 9, 2018
Was just looking myself cause i noticed theres like 300 autosaves lol

according to the website

On Windows, the save files are in:
Users/(Your Name)/AppData/LocalLow/Anduo Games/Third Crisis/Saves
(If you can’t see AppData, click ‘View’, then check the ‘Hidden Items’ box)

On Android, the save files are in:
Android/data/com.AnduoGames.ThirdCrisis/files/Saves
If you want to quickly access the appdata folder type %appdata% into your windows search box. This will return the appdata folder for the current user.

Reactions: Anita Deek

pirollo

May 2, 2017
but... what the heck...
Version 0.10 pr2: i can change the clothes of all the team
Version 0.11 pr2: i can change just Jenna??
Isn't Fair!

Gigawama

Mar 17, 2018
It’s fine if you forget about the others, Jenna’s the only one that really matters anyways.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
but... what the heck...
Version 0.10 pr2: i can change the clothes of all the team
Version 0.11 pr2: i can change just Jenna??
Isn't Fair!
The version on f95 is outdated. There's since been bugfixes and little changes that are included in both the public and patron latest versions.

That's why the public 0.10 version has some stuff that f95 0.11 doesn't.

pirollo

May 2, 2017
The version on f95 is outdated. There's since been bugfixes and little changes that are included in both the public and patron latest versions.

That's why the public 0.10 version has some stuff that f95 0.11 doesn't.
Tnx for the answer and compliments for the good work on this game! (y)

SerJuander

Oct 2, 2018
Help on the part where i need jenna help against lumberjack. Especially the demonstration part or a walkthrough

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes