Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
I'd like to report a bug:
Buying the full punk outfit forces the Vibrosuit down the list of equipable clothes. With no option to scroll down it is essentially lost forever. I still haven't found all the clothes(at least I think there are more clothes, what with the barbarian getup Vibe is wearing on some update previews), so it might fix itself if/when the other outfits are acquired.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not only that, you can navigate with the keypad. if you go down from the bottom, you'll still be able to go down to the vibe suit. not only that, if you don't have a working mousewheel (me), you can press right when the selector is on equipment to select the scroll bar, which i thought they fixed earlier, but seems screwed again.

but yeah, it's not 'gone' its just not listed in the visible selection.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
quick question. does the save file carry over? i mean it would be a bit hard to start all over if a new update come up

Dan_Manly

Dec 30, 2017
So I just downloaded the game and when trying to run the application I receive the error "Failed to load mono". Does anyone know a workaround for this?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Guys i have a bug (i think) she left the bar with waitress uniform without bra and now she doesnt change. Now at hotel somebody at door and she says i must wear sth decent but doesnt change. At night after patrol when she is naked i changed but in the morning same, she says i cant remove the uniform. Kept working at bar but she leaves with same clothes. I tried console commands and edited save file but still the same. Anyone knows a way, i dont wanna start over
Have you checked to see if your badge is on?

having a problem of not being able to use the gear shop. i get the talk thingy at his character but if i click him or press e nothing happens. tried reloading and restarting the game already.

furthermore is there a way to get the outfit in the upper story of the tailor?
Do you have cum on you? He won't talk to you if you do. Wash it off and that should fix it, not sure about your other question, sorry.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Have you checked to see if your badge is on?

Do you have cum on you? He won't talk to you if you do. Wash it off and that should fix it, not sure about your other question, sorry.
On the second floor of the Tailor's shop/house, there is a closet and if you interact with it, there is a message about an outfit being inside it. The writing seems to imply Jenna might consider wearing it later.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
I just noticed that you can just go: Options>Game>Enable Console>~>gallery.unlockall
Just how to access the gallery is not clear to me.

Reactions: Pozar55

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
I just noticed that you can just go: Options>Game>Enable Console>~>gallery.unlockall
Just how to access the gallery is not clear to me.
after the beginning, you need to go out of the peitho's stronghold and then go back to where you first came, and then fight 2 guard before being stopped by Klaus. and from there, boom, gallery.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
after the beginning, you need to go out of the peitho's stronghold and then go back to where you first came, and then fight 2 guard before being stopped by Klaus. and from there, boom, gallery.
Or you can use the console command "level.load motel_groundfloor".
There's also the Skip to Content option in the load menu.

Actually, forget all that, just use "level.load gallery"

Last edited:
Reactions: Nyv_sheid

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
Or you can use the console command "level.load motel_groundfloor".
There's also the Skip to Content option in the load menu.

Actually, forget all that, just use "level.load gallery"
if you know how to get to the gallery, why you asking?

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes