CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Also, is there a way to enter the prison without having to get caught? I am trying to get the explosives and only have left to put a bug in the prison. Sooo, how do I put a bug in the prison? That is my actual question.
Entering the prison (and to plant the bug) (two ways): Either get caught and do your "deeds" with the guards, and then planting the bug...
or
Interact with an exclamation mark on the prison's window when you're trying to bug the prison (this applies for the bug planting quest only).

QEAPER

Jun 24, 2017
Is there a way to cheat to get perversion? I tried the help command but it doesn't show this.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Version: v0.12
the wairttress event is broken can not tabel 5.

because there seems to be an error in there because the display bottom right is not there all I have started the event the error came on the 3 day

knows who where the memory stands are have extra safe where the bug is made ^ ^ ?

Last edited:

XmanX

Aug 1, 2017
So i got up to the Bar but after that one when Jenna tells the barkeep that she still wants to make more money it glitches, like when you go back the next day to get a nightshift job it just wont let you serve any tables and you can walk outside with the waitress outfit. EDIT: I totally posted this before I saw the above post lol but the prostitution seems to have the glitch as well, when you ask for a job it does nothing and when you talk to Klaus again the option is gone.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Is there some way to disable the zoom in combat? The camera zooms in so close half the time I can't select a target.

EDIT: I actually had to stop playing because the enemies kept running away from me and I couldn't dash towards them because of the zoom.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
would indeed use the memory of me to help to fix it but do not find it and the internet is that he or she anywhere that can pack great. XD

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018
Version: v0.12
the wairttress event is broken can not tabel 5.

because there seems to be an error in there because the display bottom right is not there all I have started the event the error came on the 3 day

knows who where the memory stands are have extra safe where the bug is made ^ ^ ?
Same error

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Aftet the battle with Wildfire, Vibe just stands there and will not move. Someone on another site said to type battle.end in the console. The console says "ConCommand battle.end does not exist" So how do I get past the battle with Wildfire?

dirtyharry83

Dec 5, 2018
So i got up to the Bar but after that one when Jenna tells the barkeep that she still wants to make more money it glitches, like when you go back the next day to get a nightshift job it just wont let you serve any tables and you can walk outside with the waitress outfit. EDIT: I totally posted this before I saw the above post lol but the prostitution seems to have the glitch as well, when you ask for a job it does nothing and when you talk to Klaus again the option is gone.
+1 to this. I am unable to shoot enemies because the zoom places them off the viewable area of the screen. Game seems like it is enjoyable if I could get past the prologue battles.

reperisxxx

Apr 28, 2017
The reason why you get stuck on the waitress event in the update is because there are no further events left. Just load the last auto-save before the night shift.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes