BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's the first I've heard of that particular turn-off. I can get the reasoning behind not wanting other girls, but what's the problem with a solo girl using toys?
Personally, that kind of content doesn't interest me. I'll skip it out of complete lack of interest in seeing it (like lesbianism or voyeurism). Although I don't hate it, nor do I care too much that it exists, as long as I can skip it using the appropriate button it's usually enough for me. In any case, if it is possible to avoid / skip it completely, then better for me.

Reactions: Naxos and Valeck

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
That's the first I've heard of that particular turn-off. I can get the reasoning behind not wanting other girls, but what's the problem with a solo girl using toys?
The basic for me is that they are scenes that don't involve the mc and voyeurism it's not something that I like
I have to be involved in the acts otherwise I will not enjoy it.

Reactions: Naxos

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
The changelog says:
VER0.6:
-In Amy's scene (Ver0.5), there will be an option if you want to view the scene or not.

I'm playing the pc-version+IncPatch+WTmod on Android with JoiPlay.
I downloaded and played version 0.8 from the beginning, but in part 0.5 I didn't see any choice but above all no scene with Amy (which I suppose is the one in the gallery, set in the office).
Did it just happen to me? Could it be because of the WTmod?

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
The changelog says:
VER0.6:
-In Amy's scene (Ver0.5), there will be an option if you want to view the scene or not.

I'm playing the pc-version+IncPatch+WTmod on Android with JoiPlay.
I downloaded and played version 0.8 from the beginning, but in part 0.5 I didn't see any choice but above all no scene with Amy (which I suppose is the one in the gallery, set in the office).
Did it just happen to me? Could it be because of the WTmod?
Hello!
Yes, it may be that the WTmod has taken the path where you completely avoid that scene.
I recommend that you play it without WTmod, since you may miss things that you might like to see.

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
I found that it's not the mod's fault. In this choice (where there is no hint) I had to decide to go to Allison first.
Screenshot.jpg

Aside from that, I'm glad Lila isn't dead. I want to see the MC fuck Eli and Allison together, the same way as with Nina.
Passed out covered in cum, locked in bed for a couple of days:D:D.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
is the modder stopped updating it?
the country he is in is haveing internet difficulties at the moment, one of teammates in The Warehouse updated the mod, you can find it on The Warehouse discord in the #mod-requests channel

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Naxos, it seems every time you're trying to talk to any of the sisters in the house the mother is there to interrupt.... Now we've added grandmother interruptis :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Naxos, it seems every time you're trying to talk to any of the sisters in the house the mother is there to interrupt.... Now we've added grandmother interruptis :)
She also is the one that told triss that the mc should sleep with her if he didn't make it to her bed. Her interrupting is serving to build up her lust which will only lead to good things.

Not anal raping his mom is not being a "pussy" mc btw.

Reactions: Naxos and faradhii

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I know, I know, this game just gets frustrating sometimes! It just seems like there's too many people crammed into too small a space.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I know, I know, this game just gets frustrating sometimes! It just seems like there's too many people crammed into too small a space.
I know.

The amount of times I've rage slammed my keyboard because of Lira and her secrets to too damn high.

I secretly almost hoped she was dead, but that would mean his magic fuck-em-into-a-wheelchair stamina would be gone too.

Reactions: blastwave2k
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes