4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ThisRomanticWorld-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The incest patch should be working now - please do let me know if this isn't the case.
Nah, there are errors in lydia scene.rpy line 343-358 due to your use of f"..." - I fixed then by removing the f in front of the " chars. f is a Python reserved method for string handling.

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Here is an unofficial incest patch for the latest version.

Edit: Updated to 1.0 but not play tested as I need to start a new game - so if there is a problem with the patch please DM me to investigate, other than that enjoy.

Installation
For PC - copy the incest patch GAME folder to the installation folder, overwrite any existing files.

UPDATE
Fixed, I hope, the issues with the patch.
Update pls.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Here is an unofficial incest patch for the latest version.

Edit: Updated to 1.0 but not play tested as I need to start a new game - so if there is a problem with the patch please DM me to investigate, other than that enjoy.

Installation
For PC - copy the incest patch GAME folder to the installation folder, overwrite any existing files.

UPDATE
Fixed, I hope, the issues with the patch.
Update please?!

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hey, I got stuck, right after Holly's request for a small Kitty burgers uniform. I looked it up on the guide, but it says I have to use the map and when I open it I don't get any place to go (not eaven the house). I spoke with evry charater at school and I'm running out of ideas, is this some kind of bug?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Should you play this before after after reading the comic? Also how much does the girls fuck other people?

Harbringer

Nov 17, 2017
1675651022753.png
I've clicked all four things and I can't find anything else but the object in the middle but when i do click it he just says More steam engine for a better Brain Paddle? What do i do can find anything else

Last edited:

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Should you play this before after after reading the comic? Also how much does the girls fuck other people?
if you want the H comic was more about blonde girl you see with title, just find out how twisted she was and switch think that's beings name, its been awhile i played this or read the book, main girl was suppose do stuff but failed, in game you play as male MC that has the being and you are doing better job finding out people are taken over demon or not.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
the comic "Switch" was just all about Casey's (blond girl on cover) downward spiral into her selfish lifestyle that was leading her to a path of doom along with those around her; Switch was like an inner voice/demon that could come out and was extremely critical and harsh on her, but in the end she managed to get Casey to change her ways and unfuck her relationships, including her ex-step father, who she had previously seduced but after his divorce with her mother, she now enjoys a threesome relationship with him and Bria, her best friend who she had a crush on for years, and also corrupted her into cheating on her boyfriend so she could be with her.

Switch just shifted her goals after her case with Casey was resolved and is now with the MC of this game, Isaac. She's less hostile because Isaac is more easy-going and easy to get to cooperate.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes