- - -

Mac:

- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is the incest patch updated?
It shouldn't ever need updated unless they add more "family members"...

init 1:
defineDynamicName AliceName:
formal "Alice"
informal "Alice"
fullFormal "sister"
defineDynamicName AnnabelleName:
formal "Mom"
informal "Anne"
fullFormal "mother"
defineDynamicName EdwardName:
formal "Dad"
informal "Ed"
fullFormal "father"

Rhythm

Mar 9, 2017
I'm getting stuck at the point of naming the character? Worked the first time I ran but now the game is borked for some reason. Anyone else had the same problem?
I can load the autosave from when I got through it and the game plays in reverse, uncontrollably skipping then still gets stuck on the character naming black screen? What is happening lol.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm getting stuck at the point of naming the character? Worked the first time I ran but now the game is borked for some reason. Anyone else had the same problem?
I can load the autosave from when I got through it and the game plays in reverse, uncontrollably skipping then still gets stuck on the character naming black screen? What is happening lol.
What do you mean?

I just tested it with my compressed version (patched), named the character and skipped (tabbed fast forward) until the very first choice of the game, closed it, started new again and did the same, no issue.

Rhythm

Mar 9, 2017
What do you mean?

I just tested it with my compressed version (patched), named the character and skipped (tabbed fast forward) until the very first choice of the game, closed it, started new again and did the same, no issue.
I'm really not sure - I can't get past the first splash screen unless I press ctrl, then it gets stuck at the name input, or from loading past the name input screen it skips in reverse somehow. As if skipping was stuck on (can't turn it off) and it plays in reverse. Super weird. Does it from freshly extracting the zip too.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm really not sure - I can't get past the first splash screen unless I press ctrl, then it gets stuck at the name input, or from loading past the name input screen it skips in reverse somehow. As if skipping was stuck on (can't turn it off) and it plays in reverse. Super weird. Does it from freshly extracting the zip too.
Still not sure what you are on about. Game loads to the main menu just by clicking the mouse on the adult warning screen, and then the dev screen, then start a new game and enter name pops up, enter and on I go.

Rhythm

Mar 9, 2017
Still not sure what you are on about. Game loads to the main menu just by clicking the mouse on the adult warning screen, and then the dev screen, then start a new game and enter name pops up, enter and on I go.
Dunno what to tell you man. It doesn't work for me. I tried redownloading and it still doesn't work. Clicking doesn't get past the splash screen for me and the name input is still broken.

Rhythm

Mar 9, 2017
Ok I've redownloaded again and somehow I can click and progress through the splash screens and the name input works. Honestly no idea what changed lol.

Edit: On restarting it I get the same issue. Zzz.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Nice Ch2 is out. See you next year for Ch3. I also still find it weird that this seems to be in the Middle Ages yet everyone has bald pussies. Are they shaving with daggers or swords? Straight razors weren't even out until 1680 (and I certainly wouldn't want that anywhere near my cock, or clit if I was a girl).

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes