3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I don't understand the bad comments about Kiana. For me it wasn't a nobrainer who to choose. I will choose Kiana 101 days of 100, before any of the other girls. She has such a sex appeal. Maybe some are prettier, but I don't go for pretty, I go for sexy. :ROFLMAO: :love:

Keep up the good work Dev! (y) I don't worry about mom and the orcs as it's said no NTR. :sneaky:

Reactions: raqraq

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i like Kiana too..maybe cause i always loved that name since it is unusual and the first woman i saw with that name was the gorgeous Bodyshaping tv show workout babe Kiana Tom..back in the 90s in case you folks are not familiar with her.
and Kiana in this game, though her facial features are kinda weird, she is built to be fucked..hard..and often...and she can use a bow so she is not useless..

Reactions: TheDick69+
Sep 4, 2021
Good game dev keep up the good work, So will choosing between Kania or Julie have an impact on the harem ending?
It's so tough to choose between the two there should have been a threesome option at least

Last edited:

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Ok the sis and the little red head are hot. The scene with the red head was HOT well done, took your time with it and nice use of naughty talk. Girlfriend did not do it for me so glad that you had another option. Done need a ton of scenes, work on scenes like you did with the red head for a Few women and you'll do well. Plenty of rushed harem games that are eh... no need for more of that or at least not ones rushed.

Reactions: Manifest Visuals

CheetoInChief

Oct 10, 2021
It's decent for what's available so far. There's a good bit of spelling/grammar mistakes that need to be corrected in the dialogue, including a part where Kiana is saying good bye to you and Neville, and she calls you James still.

I don't understand the hate Kiana is getting. People calling her ugly and everything else. I think she looks alright, but I will say, if she is supposed to be the same age as the MC she definitely doesn't look like it. She looks to be his mother's age or older. Which is fine, but as I said, if she is supposed the be the same age as the MC she definitely doesn't look like it. Speaking on a personal level, I would like the option to romance Thomas. I know that might not be in your plans, or even what others want, but I would personally like the option.

Biggest complaint/gripe so far with the game however, is how casual the MC and Kiana were about letting that kid hang in the tree while they had a moment trying to figure out who was going to shoot the boar lol. The scene could have entirely been done and still had the focus on the romance between the two, but to have it at the expense of a kid hanging from a tree yelling for help felt wrong lol.

Also, getting a choice to have dinner and sex with Rose or not would have been nice. I would personally have turned it down, had I the choice.

Reactions: ubgu

Manifest Visuals

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2023
It's decent for what's available so far. There's a good bit of spelling/grammar mistakes that need to be corrected in the dialogue, including a part where Kiana is saying good bye to you and Neville, and she calls you James still.

I don't understand the hate Kiana is getting. People calling her ugly and everything else. I think she looks alright, but I will say, if she is supposed to be the same age as the MC she definitely doesn't look like it. She looks to be his mother's age or older. Which is fine, but as I said, if she is supposed the be the same age as the MC she definitely doesn't look like it. Speaking on a personal level, I would like the option to romance Thomas. I know that might not be in your plans, or even what others want, but I would personally like the option.

Biggest complaint/gripe so far with the game however, is how casual the MC and Kiana were about letting that kid hang in the tree while they had a moment trying to figure out who was going to shoot the boar lol. The scene could have entirely been done and still had the focus on the romance between the two, but to have it at the expense of a kid hanging from a tree yelling for help felt wrong lol.

Also, getting a choice to have dinner and sex with Rose or not would have been nice. I would personally have turned it down, had I the choice.
Yeah, apologizes for any spelling and/or grammar mistakes you may have stumbled upon. I tried to do my due diligence as best as I could, but stuff like that happens when you're a non-native speaker.

At first, when I was selecting the models, it didn't seem to me that Kiana was much older than MC, but upon further reflection, I did reach a similar conclusion. She is meant to be in her mid-20s, a bit older than MC. I addressed this in my Discord group and will make an appearance correction for her in the upcoming chapters. I will try to re-render the scenes in which she appears in CH1 with her new look. If you're interested in what she'll look like, join my discord and see the comparison between the old and the newer model for yourself.
I only made changes to her face and left her body as is. I tried to go for a younger and more feminine look for her.

Thomas won't be a romancable option, unfortunately, but I'll make sure to add more possibilities for the player to skip or pass on some interactions/sex scenes should he not want to view them, e.g., dinner with Rose.

CheetoInChief

Oct 10, 2021
Yeah, apologizes for any spelling and/or grammar mistakes you may have stumbled upon. I tried to do my due diligence as best as I could, but stuff like that happens when you're a non-native speaker.

At first, when I was selecting the models, it didn't seem to me that Kiana was much older than MC, but upon further reflection, I did reach a similar conclusion. She is meant to be in her mid-20s, a bit older than MC. I addressed this in my Discord group and will make an appearance correction for her in the upcoming chapters. I will try to re-render the scenes in which she appears in CH1 with her new look. If you're interested in what she'll look like, join my discord and see the comparison between the old and the newer model for yourself.
I only made changes to her face and left her body as is. I tried to go for a younger and more feminine look for her.

Thomas won't be a romancable option, unfortunately, but I'll make sure to add more possibilities for the player to skip or pass on some interactions/sex scenes should he not want to view them, e.g., dinner with Rose.
That's pretty good for a non-native speaker then. Kudos on that. I have seen some absolute train wrecks when it comes to non-native speakers, so knowing that, I will say it's still pretty good.

Yeah, unfortunately it definitely felt a bit out of place. The current model definitely looks like a mom, so I am excited to see the changes. I may just have to join the discord to check it out.

That's unfortunate, but I understand I was probably in a minority wanting it anyways. It's good to hear that stuff like that will be skippable though. :) It just didn't feel right for my character to accept sex in that circumstance, which is why I wanted a skip button. (For me personally)

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
So played like first 15 mins of the novel. I am not interested in not having a say on who I bang. I love red heads but the Quad E saggy breasts and not letting me opt out was the end for me sorry about that.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
whats the difference between Runway with Destiny and this Threads of Fate? I pick up Runway around March and so far they seem the same?

skater555

Feb 22, 2021

I'm excited to announce that Chapter 2 - The Refuge, is now available for all Patreons!
I've worked hard on this project for the past couple of months, so I hope you all will enjoy playing it as much as I did creating it.
There were many things that needed fixing from Chapter 1, and I've also added some new content, so unfortunately, old saves from Chapter 1 won't work; therefore, a fresh start is necessary.
Here's what's new:
- Made the textbox transparent and added stroke to text for easier visibility
- Modified Kiana Model
- Added a new Love Interest to CH1
- Slight changes to Annabelle's model, including a new hairstyle
- Option to decline dinner with Rose
- Extra Annabelle scene if you decline dinner with Rose
- Option to choose neither route
- Added quick menu icons
- An improved look to the main menu
And much more!

PC: - -