3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Thomas is a moron and would die quicker than the mc. He thinks with his pea sized brain. The mc might make dumb decisions because of plot, but atleast he can fight against orcs.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
So is there already any conclusion about mc mom? Read all the comments and still unsure if should play it or not since I'm not sure if it will be "safe" to play. Will mc mom be a LI?
Ty in advance

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Your only choices are would you like to have sex with x yes or no. No other choices at all so.... meh.
Well, there's that 1 after-party hook-up where you have to pick one of three to fuck (blonde, brunette, or redhead). Sadly you can't fuck them all and whoever you pick the others get their feelings hurt (well, blonde ends up MIA, could be killed by orcs).

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I also still find it weird that this seems to be in the Middle Ages yet everyone has bald pussies. Are they shaving with daggers or swords? Straight razors weren't even out until 1680 (and I certainly wouldn't want that anywhere near my cock, or clit if I was a girl).
Plucked them out with help from a friend.
Scrubbed w dry cat poo to act as a sandpaper.

I've heard they could also use a heated knife to 'melt' the hairs off.

• Haha
Reactions: lamarks

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Plucked them out with help from a friend.
Scrubbed w dry cat poo to act as a sandpaper.

I've heard they could also use a heated knife to 'melt' the hairs off.
Yeah, sounds worse that just keeping the bush. Do something that accidentally makes an infected wound (near your sensitive bits no less) = not a good way to go, no penicillin. I guess some went through all that to avoid getting or removing crabs, which were far more common back then.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Threads of Fate [Ch. 3] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 778mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Psycho 07

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ThreadsOfFate-CH2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I won't submit a review at this point because I couldn't give it as high a rating as I would like. The writing is decent but, it's biggest drawback is too much talk about the weather... You could improve the immersion by making the dialogue more conversational and giving it a quicker pace. Chapter 1 really drags in places and chapter 2 is only better because there is more action. Visually it is just too dark. I understand the reason for a night raid and a night kidnapping but, the lighting really needs work. As it is now... can't see a damn thing. The story telling is pretty good and there is definitely potential... That said... Let's see what the next iteration and any fixes bring.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
i hope the harem tag gets put in soon. It really sucks having to choose between girls then you miss out on the other scenes. Harem you shouldn't have to choose between girls and miss all the other scenes. so far every choice makes you miss content with another. They should be linear scenes, not at the same time

Last edited:

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
okay i will try this as everything else that is new seems to be rotating around every 24 hours or so on first page and nothing else pops up i like an few tags have peaked my interested (y)

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes