3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i hope the harem tag gets put in soon. It really sucks having to choose between girls then you miss out on the other scenes. Harem you shouldn't have to choose between girls and miss all the other scenes. so far every choice makes you miss content with another. They should be linear scenes, not at the same time
Ok, I was going to try the game, but I don't like choosing between LIs in harem games. So I guess I'll drop it and find another one.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Could somebody please tell me if this is the MC's mom?
View attachment 2818673
No, that's Valerie, his mom's friend.

Manifest Visuals if you're going to have so many branching paths this early in the game, then you should give players the ability to name their saves. There are a lot of players who would have chosen the game for the fantasy/harem combination (among others). Having this crap of just threesomes at max means that some will try to play all paths, so having named saves will help keep track of the paths. Either that or get a good modder to make a cheat mod that allows players to play all paths.

Last edited:
Reactions: Multi27 and astabro

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

Manifest Visuals if you're going to have so many branching paths this early in the game, then you should give players the ability to name their saves. There are a lot of players who would have chosen the game for the fantasy/harem combination (among others). Having this crap of just threesomes at max means that some will try to play all paths, so having named saves will help keep track of the paths. Either that or get a good modder to make a cheat mod that allows players to play all paths.
Can the MC fuck his mom? maybe in the future?

Manifest Visuals

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2023

Valid point. I'll get on it and add it to the game.

Reactions: kendrickzl

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022

Or make it a true harem play style and quit putting in choices that make you choose between girls and miss the other scenes. Everyone's play time will be increased also, because your not missing scenes

Last edited:

Manifest Visuals

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2023
Or make it a true harem play style and quit putting in choices that make you choose between girls and miss the other scenes. Everyone's play time will be increased also, because your not missing scenes
That would only increase the amount of complains I'd get about not wanting certain characters in the harem.
You will have the option in the future to include the girls you previously rejected in the harem if you so wish.

• Angry
Reactions: Sngo and LordSinner

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
That would only increase the amount of complains I'd get about not wanting certain characters in the harem.
You will have the option in the future to include the girls you previously rejected in the harem if you so wish.
I haven't rejected anyone. I was forced to leave them out. All you do is add a accept or deny choice. Then they skip those girls/scenes if they aren't interested in that girl. For those that want them all, it adds more play time. You're already making the scenes, might as well let the players who accept every girl see them all.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I won't get to that point, if the game, being harem, forces me to choose between two LIs, my choice is to close it and not play. That in the future I can "recover" the rejected one is something that, to be honest, doesn't matter to me.

Personally I prefer to be the one who decides if a LI interests me or not, to tell them individually yes or no. in fact, if you tell me: in the future you will be able to accept her in the harem, why do you force me to reject her at first?

Yiddies

Dec 2, 2021
Would love to know the Daz assets used for Kiana, if you don't mind sharing the face morph and dress Manifest Visuals. The very first scene with her I knew she'd be my pick. Jet-black hair, exotic appearance, slender yet curvy still. Good game thus far!

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
That's why it is a future tag. The game isn't in the harem stage yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But you do realize, that the first branching starts already, when we are forced to accept Rose or not, if not then accept bathing with Annabelle or not, then accept Julie or not, if not Julie, we have to choose between Kiana, Valerie or nobody. It gets more complicated with each LI and choice you add. You're making not also the live of the players difficult but also yours by having this hefty amount of branches only in Ch1. And honestly, most people play these games one, maybe two times tops. It's basically wasted effort for you, because of the hugh amount of missed scenes. I don't know what your reasons for this is and I will definitely not try to change your mind or your course, but you're already upsetting harem fans with this. Hopefully you do know, what you're getting yourself into. Best of luck and much success.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's why it is a future tag. The game isn't in the harem stage yet.
As I have indicated, if in order to follow the path of one LI I have to close, even temporarily, that of another LI, then I'm not interested in the game.

Also, I only play once, so it doesn't help to have lots of saves under different names.

Manifest Visuals

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2023
But you do realize, that the first branching starts already, when we are forced to accept Rose or not, if not then accept bathing with Annabelle or not, then accept Julie or not, if not Julie, we have to choose between Kiana, Valerie or nobody. It gets more complicated with each LI and choice you add. You're making not also the live of the players difficult but also yours by having this hefty amount of branches only in Ch1. And honestly, most people play these games one, maybe two times tops. It's basically wasted effort for you, because of the hugh amount of missed scenes. I don't know what your reasons for this is and I will definitely not try to change your mind or your course, but you're already upsetting harem fans with this. Hopefully you do know, what you're getting yourself into. Best of luck and much success.

• Angry
Reactions: Sngo and LordSinner
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes