3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Manifest Visuals

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2023
As I have indicated, if in order to follow the path of one LI I have to close, even temporarily, that of another LI, then I'm not interested in the game.

Also, I only play once, so it doesn't help to have lots of saves under different names.
And that's okay. Plenty of people will disagree with my approach. It's up to you to decide if the content is worth your time or not.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I wish Devs would lighten up their night scenes, the fight sequences are so dark you can hardly see whats happening.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did now play through Ch2 also. At this point I would need 12 different saves for each branching option. And as you pointed out, it's only Ch2! As I said, you're making things more difficult with each choice and people will be scared away with this amount of branching. But as I also said, you do you. But I think pointing out for you, that we already got 12 different paths, should be fair.

Manifest Visuals

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2023
So the text speed setting is not working, great.
Did you download the latest version? Its working just fine on my end. Keep in mind that the first few lines of the MC's monologue in meditation is set text speed, meaning it's meant to be at that speed.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
If I can't skin Brym alive and wear him like a cloak I'm gonna be a bit peeve'd...

HUGE improvement on Kiana. I almost feel bad now about making Julie my cannon choice.

• Haha
Reactions: Manifest Visuals

Manifest Visuals

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2023
If I can't skin Brym alive and wear him like a cloak I'm gonna be a bit peeve'd...

HUGE improvement on Kiana. I almost feel bad now about making Julie my cannon choice.

Yeah, I think I really nailed it with Kiana this time. I don't know what I was thinking with the first model :FacePalm:.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022

Yeah, I think I really nailed it with Kiana this time. I don't know what I was thinking with the first model :FacePalm:.
I mean, if you ever needed a witch, you could bring that old model back... lol

And I was a little curious as to why he did it, but... rules are rules and you don't fuck with family.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Did you download the latest version? Its working just fine on my end. Keep in mind that the first few lines of the MC's monologue in meditation is set text speed, meaning it's meant to be at that speed.
It was only in the first scenes on the beach. After that it worked fine.

I posted just after starting the game and I thought the whole game will be like that. I just hate having to wait for the text.

Reactions: MD27

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
That would only increase the amount of complains I'd get about not wanting certain characters in the harem.
You will have the option in the future to include the girls you previously rejected in the harem if you so wish.
Tbh, I've NEVER heard of a player complaining about the make up of a harem. Harem doesn't equate to orgy so if there is someone that a player does not like in the harem he/she simply avoids any scenes with her. If such actions are unavoidable in a particular scene, it doesn't cause your dick to shrivel up and blow away 'like a fart in the wind'; there are other harem members.

I won't get to that point, if the game, being harem, forces me to choose between two LIs, my choice is to close it and not play. That in the future I can "recover" the rejected one is something that, to be honest, doesn't matter to me.

Personally I prefer to be the one who decides if a LI interests me or not, to tell them individually yes or no. in fact, if you tell me: in the future you will be able to accept her in the harem, why do you force me to reject her at first?
I agree. That's the stage I'm at now. I played all the paths up until the orc attack and stopped. I'm not going further because it's going to frustrate me...and that's sad because, all things said and done, the game is an interesting one.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
And that's okay. Plenty of people will disagree with my approach. It's up to you to decide if the content is worth your time or not.
The reason people are upset about this is that, in general, romance harem fans don't want to make choices that make LIs sad or upset. While locking people out of mutually-exclusive scenes is annoying, forcing players to reject a girl (even temporarily) to get another girl is MUCH worse. That one's just always a bad idea, because most harem fans will only reject a girl if they actively dislike her, and they only want to have to reject her once and not be asked again.

I understand that it's the way you've decided to make the branching and the game, but your design is far more suited for non-harem games which adopt the "single path chosen out of multiple LIs" method than it is a romance harem game. In fact, most non-harem "single path chosen from multiple LIs" games work exactly like this one's branching is, as it currently exists, so it's reasonable that people assumed that that was your intended model.

I'll keep that in mind. I do create in a fairly dark environment, and I see the scenes well on my monitor. I just want to emulate the night atmosphere as best as possible.
This is a mistake tons of Daz devs make. Remember that you are making something to be seen. If your night scenes are dark on most people's monitors, you lose almost all the detail of what you made. Don't think about your lighting in terms of realism, think about your lighting in terms of film and television lighting. There's a reason many nighttime scenes in film and television are lit using " " lighting and editing techniques, and I recommend looking into specifically Daz tutorials for mimicking those techniques.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes