4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I should have brought this up before, but oh well...

For all the fans of Penny, see if you agree with me:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No frustrations, but it's just that we always want them a bit bigger, right? :ROFLMAO:
Hmm, they indeed look smaller once revealed. But still it didn't bother to me cause Penny is number 1 girl for me. I wouldn't mind if they were bigger. However even when revealed i think they're just fine.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I feel Sienna should be an LI. She genuiappreciates the fact that MC chose her for volleyball and they have an easy chemistry between them, right from the start. As long as she isn’t in a relationship, she’s a better choice than all the other LIs.
That's why she can't be a LI, she actually is nice, likes the MC, and doesn't have an ulterior motive. To be a LI in this game the character must 1) have secrets to keep from the MC, 2) consider him a fall back or secondary option, 3) be dismissive of the MC and his feelings at key moments.

I am not a huge fan of any of the LIs so far because to me trust is a huge part of a relationship and I don't believe the MC can trust any of them.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What’s wrong with Adie?
Ada? The woman who is obviously still in love with her ex-fiancé? Who worries that the age gap between her and the MC is too much? And is so career focused that she stays at work late at night after everyone else has left the entire building? She's not being honest with herself about her emotions, I don't see any reason to trust that she's being honest with the MC.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Ada? The woman who is obviously still in love with her ex-fiancé? Who worries that the age gap between her and the MC is too much? And is so career focused that she stays at work late at night after everyone else has left the entire building? She's not being honest with herself about her emotions, I don't see any reason to trust that she's being honest with the MC.
Dude did u not see her throw his ring in the ocean? She had sex with mc on her conference room table at work & wants to bring you to the office party

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
What’s wrong with Adie?
U mean beside that she is totaly hung up over her past/ex, her date consists of taking to places she has good memories with her ex, she still has the ring the ex gave her and can't get rid of it alone ( and i didn't choose to help her with the ring, that is something she must do out of her own will) ?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
U mean beside that she is totaly hung up over her past/ex, her date consists of taking to places she has good memories with her ex, she still has the ring the ex gave her and can't get rid of it alone ( and i didn't choose to help her with the ring, that is something she must do out of her own will) ?
I mean all the girls have baggage in this game, probly should have called his game “Welcome to Drama, Baggage & Daddy Issues”

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
If you're on Rose and/or Danielle path, the MC is at this point a humilated cuck loser. I really liked this up until v0.3 but v0.4 killed it dead. It's bad that all 0.4 sex scenes with these girls are blueball farces just so the dev can inject drama and humiliation. I hate when devs ruin sex scenes but to also humiliate the MC while ruining the sex? No thanks.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
If you're on Rose and/or Danielle path, the MC is at this point a humilated cuck loser. I really liked this up until v0.3 but v0.4 killed it dead. It's bad that all 0.4 sex scenes with these girls are blueball farces just so the dev can inject drama and humiliation. I hate when devs ruin sex scenes but to also humiliate the MC while ruining the sex? No thanks.
Well I'm on Rose's, Naomi's, and Danielle's paths and I am anything but a cluck loser. Rose is in the process of pealing herself away from her fiancee. I don't expect to be easy for her, but my seduction is progressing nicely. Yeah Danielle called out Damon's name while I was fucking her. No big deal. She's finally starting to move on, I have no expectation that she'll flush his memory like a light switch. She may have called his name, but next time the only one she'll be thinking about is me.

The reaction that the writer had the MC demonstrate in that scene is ONLY appropriate for someone whose SO has been cheating, or a long abandoned ex. I'm balls deep inside her and a this point we can hardly be considered more than fuck buddies. Her having issues letting go so quickly, especially what at that point is a rebound fuck, should be a surprise to no one.
Nope I'm perfectly fine with all three ladies, and in another path where I'm pursuing Ada instead, I'm equally fine with her potential issues with Chris. SHe's tossed his ring and wants to move on and I'm just the guy to help her.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and seducing women who are on the rebound requires patience and a grounding in reality. I have no doubt that a few updates from now I'll be in happy, lustful, even loving relationships with any of the women I'm pursuing.

It's not like any of them vindictively intended to hurt me. Each of them are just trying to move on, and I am more than happy to help. Just out of kindness with no ulterior motives. Right? LOL

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Well I'm on Rose's, Naomi's, and Danielle's paths and I am anything but a cluck loser. Rose is in the process of pealing herself away from her fiancee. I don't expect to be easy for her, but my seduction is progressing nicely. Yeah Danielle called out Damon's name while I was fucking her. No big deal. She's finally starting to move on, I have no expectation that she'll flush his memory like a light switch. She may have called his name, but next time the only one she'll be thinking about is me.

The reaction that the writer had the MC demonstrate in that scene is ONLY appropriate for someone whose SO has been cheating, or a long abandoned ex. I'm balls deep inside her and a this point we can hardly be considered more than fuck buddies. Her having issues letting go so quickly, especially what at that point is a rebound fuck, should be a surprise to no one.
Nope I'm perfectly fine with all three ladies, and in another path where I'm pursuing Ada instead, I'm equally fine with her potential issues with Chris. SHe's tossed his ring and wants to move on and I'm just the guy to help her.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and seducing women who are on the rebound requires patience and a grounding in reality. I have no doubt that a few updates from now I'll be in happy, lustful, even loving relationships with any of the women I'm pursuing.

It's not like any of them vindictively intended to hurt me. Each of them are just trying to move on, and I am more than happy to help. Just out of kindness with no ulterior motives. Right? LOL
Jesus christ. Grow a pair. Danielle is dead to me. That is all. I'm allowed to hate her and to criticize the dev for ruining 3 sex scenes in 1 update. Blueball sex scenes are garbage. 3 in a single update is taking the piss.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Jesus christ. Grow a pair. Danielle is dead to me. That is all. I'm allowed to hate her and to criticize the dev for ruining 3 sex scenes in 1 update. Blueball sex scenes are garbage. 3 in a single update is taking the piss.
Grow a pair?
For the record, I grew my pair in the womb and they've been with me ever since. You may need to get a thicker skin. Don't let some woman's emotional over reaction overwhelm your goal. Hey you don't think they're worth the trouble. Or maybe you're offended that they didn't reset according to your timeline. Fine.

I have a different view. I'm very selective about what I want. Once I decide what I want I don't change my mind without a damn good reason. I give up none of my agency, and in the end, I get what I want.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
True, everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

I don't think the author spoiled anything, on the contrary, all the pieces are slowly falling into place.

Chris will soon be arrested as an accomplice in cybercrime, Rose will call the wedding off and profess her love to MC, Danielle will become addicted to MCs dick, Ada will try to help save Chris and their love will be rekindled, Damon's secret will be publicly exposed and the drama will just heat up.
Actually looking forward to when the shit really hits the fan in the next episode. :)

Reactions: jenosmaverick

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
True, everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

I don't think the author spoiled anything, on the contrary, all the pieces are slowly falling into place.

Chris will soon be arrested as an accomplice in cybercrime, Rose will call the wedding off and profess her love to MC, Danielle will become addicted to MCs dick, Ada will try to help save Chris and their love will be rekindled, Damon's secret will be publicly exposed and the drama will just heat up.
Actually looking forward to when the shit really hits the fan in the next episode. :)
I just want a threesome ending with Rose and Naomi. Not saying that I wouldn't add a fourth, but those are the two that I find so hard to choose between, so what the hell let me have my fantasy.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes