4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
i meant those stats, i played 0.1 at release; if those are just for 0.4, means the next updates were quite big

Speedyg869

Oct 11, 2019
Where can I get the missing image referenced above?
If anyone has this file or could extract it from the .rpa and post it, that would be great. The full dl is 3.89 GB and since Nopy is down, that will take a long time. :(
Thanks in advance.

I don't understand why you would not change the version #, if you change the package that you are uploading. I have seen this with other uploaders as well. It leaves too much room for confusion. :(

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If anyone has this file or could extract it from the .rpa and post it, that would be great. The full dl is 3.89 GB and since Nopy is down, that will take a long time. :(
Thanks in advance.

I don't understand why you would not change the version #, if you change the package that you are uploading. I have seen this with other uploaders as well. It leaves too much room for confusion. :(
I have the full release and I don't have the image.

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
I know that this must have been said before, but Naomi doesn't work for me. I like the personality of the character, but not so much the hair, and REALLY don't at ALL like the tan. Maybe the dev will give her skin cancer somewhere down the line.........Just doesn't look good to me.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I know that this must have been said before, but Naomi doesn't work for me. I like the personality of the character, but not so much the hair, and REALLY don't at ALL like the tan. Maybe the dev will give her skin cancer somewhere down the line.........Just doesn't look good to me.
community-donald-glover.gif

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
So who's gonna tell him that it's not a tan and that she in fact is black.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
First i wanna say congrats on the alexandra model, that woman looks absolute perfection to me; as for the main 6 women looking at the banner, sadly only feeling attracted to the teacher lol and tough luck since she seems to be just a fling. Mira i put her friend instantly, Dani became more and more nice til she screamed Damon, Ada seems with too much luggage, Rose is way too disturbed; while the gf is nice and all but the model just isnt attractive to me. Anyway very good game overall.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm new to this game. MC ex girlfriend is avoidable right? I don't like her model and her hairstyle. I have zero interest in her and has been skip through all MC flashback about her. Just want to make sure she not suddenly appeared in the future and it's unavoidable.

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
I'm new to this game. MC ex girlfriend is avoidable right? I don't like her model and her hairstyle. I have zero interest in her and has been skip through all MC flashback about her. Just want to make sure she not suddenly appeared in the future and it's unavoidable.
Well it's complicated. She will appear in the future and is kind of avoidable but not completely. You can technically avoid getting back with her but the MC is still kind of into her and is still helping her with her parents and stuff. You can't just tell her to fuck off and never see her again.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Well it's complicated. She will appear in the future and is kind of avoidable but not completely. You can technically avoid getting back with her but the MC is still kind of into her and is still helping her with her parents and stuff. You can't just tell her to fuck off and never see her again.
Do you have to have sex with her?

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Do you have to have sex with her?
In flashbacks, whether you like it or not.

The game doesn't force you into sex in the present so far. But it does force you into a couple regular scenes with her no matter how much you attempt to reject or avoid her.

But yeah, a lot of people here have posted complaining about the fact that the game leans hard into the idea of the MC still being hung up on her and into her even if you as the player wish you could avoid or write her off completely. Though you can at least avoid winding up back in an official relationship with her or having sex with her if you don't want to.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes