4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
In flashbacks, whether you like it or not.

The game doesn't force you into sex in the present so far. But it does force you into a couple regular scenes with her no matter how much you attempt to reject or avoid her.

But yeah, a lot of people here have posted complaining about the fact that the game leans hard into the idea of the MC still being hung up on her and into her even if you as the player wish you could avoid or write her off completely. Though you can at least avoid winding up back in an official relationship with her or having sex with her if you don't want to.
Thank you for a very helpful explanation. I guess I will just skip through the part where she appears then. The MC is helping her as a friend or does he still have feelings for her?

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
Thank you for a very helpful explanation. I guess I will just skip through the part where she appears then. The MC is helping her as a friend or does he still have feelings for her?
just finished the current version, you can friendzone her, just use the walkthrough mod and you will go without any problems in the route you want, you can turn down anyone you dont want, and still help them like a friend.

pretty nice game btw, i liked the music and Ada.

Reactions: NukaCola

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
Ugh, just to be sure you can turn them down even without mod, right?
of course you can, its just easier to know when something you want or dont want is going to happen
the mod doesnt touch the options
so you can deny anyone without it

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So who's gonna tell him that it's not a tan and that she in fact is black.
Meh, it didn't really occur to me that she is black either. Is this based on the theory that she is Damon's half bro or something? That might seem like a pretty good theory at this point, but it's not confirmed.

I didn't really even think about it, but I assumed she was latina or some spray tan guido woman. Her ethnicity aside, she does look rather weird. That goes for Mira as well. The difference is that Mira is cute weird, while Naomi is manly weird.

Reactions: Mr Secret

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I didn't really even think about it, but I assumed she was latina or some spray tan guido woman.
Early on, I just took the fact that she plays volleyball to mean she spends waaay too much time on the beach.

Helped by the fact that one of the earliest flashbacks where you see her is... on the beach.

That goes for Mira as well. The difference is that Mira is cute weird, while Naomi is manly weird.
Mira's just a mouth that's a bit too awkward/wide for her face, and it throws the whole look off a bit.

jimmy198585

Jan 13, 2019
A Three Rules of Life [v0.4.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.89 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 510 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 493 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
mega file link is not present

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Meh, it didn't really occur to me that she is black either. Is this based on the theory that she is Damon's half bro or something? That might seem like a pretty good theory at this point, but it's not confirmed.

I didn't really even think about it, but I assumed she was latina or some spray tan guido woman. Her ethnicity aside, she does look rather weird. That goes for Mira as well. The difference is that Mira is cute weird, while Naomi is manly weird.
She looks Louisiana Creole to me, which I think can be further evidenced by her sister's name Dominique and her birth surname St. Claire.

Last edited:
Reactions: desmosome

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Man this is really good. These models are great! I don't normally dig Asian chicks but Ada is gorgeous, excellent job probably the best Asian model I've seen. Mira had me and I thought was the one until Rose kept pushing. Are we looking at a large number of routes here? I'm curious if a slower play to woo Rose instead of selfishly sabotaging her relationship with Chris while trying to force he and Ada back together may work out better in my favor, long term, or not?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know why the option to go see Rose is greyed out? I did choose to fool around with her earlier any everything.
screenshot0003.png

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Anyone know why the option to go see Rose is greyed out? I did choose to fool around with her earlier any everything.
View attachment 1502568
IIRC - (working from memory here) When the argument occurs when Mira is there to paint and Rose is there to model you have to follow Rose not Mira. If you support her, later you'll be asked to visit her at night and that choice will be available.

As I said that was from memory, if I have it wrong someone please correct me.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
tell me Trish is an Li and not just an additional character cause In my opinion, and I can't stress this enough, in my OPINION Trish is aesthetically superior to every Li in this game.
Screenshot_20211116_152802.jpg

Sep 3, 2020
IIRC - (working from memory here) When the argument occurs when Mira is there to paint and Rose is there to model you have to follow Rose not Mira. If you support her, later you'll be asked to visit her at night and that choice will be available.

actually your half right also. after that when you go to the police station and talk to Rose and Rose wants to leave you have to stop her and talk to her and tell her you will be there for her

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

Thank you! I completely forgot about that scene. Even though I like Rose I just have to pick Mira over her.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes