4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I just want a threesome ending with Rose and Naomi. Not saying that I wouldn't add a fourth, but those are the two that I find so hard to choose between, so what the hell let me have my fantasy.
Lol, kindred spirit :p
Think I made a post some time ago stating that Rose seems as a type of chick that would not mind threesomes with anyone as long as she is treated like a queen bee.

Reactions: UncleFredo

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Lol, kindred spirit :p
Think I made a post some time ago stating that Rose seems as a type of chick that would not mind threesomes with anyone as long as she is treated like a queen bee.
Naomi is the fulfillment of longings lost. Rose is just pure heat and one helluva strong, if wounded, woman. Talk about pulled in opposing directions...

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
OK... I expected it, so it was no surprise that friend of the protagonist was possibly gay... I feel like there's a piece of this puzzle missing, the only certainty is that the people closest to the MC are lying and hiding something.

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
Naomi is the fulfillment of longings lost. Rose is just pure heat and one helluva strong, if wounded, woman. Talk about pulled in opposing directions...
Naomi and that crazy friend of hers were the only two characters I didn't care about and I wasn't curious for a second... Even though she's the "main girl" in theory... It's quite a good thing.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
The story is a fickle beast. Not sure if I can predict how will things go with Naomi.
There are a lot of variables in play - long lost sister, Lexa, Damon, foster parents, Becca... it will take some time to clear all that shit up but, without a doubt, she is exactly what you said and comfortably familiar albeit timid compared to strong and sensual Rose.
They would actually make a nice combination.

Reactions: UncleFredo
Jul 13, 2018
True, everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

I don't think the author spoiled anything, on the contrary, all the pieces are slowly falling into place.

Chris will soon be arrested as an accomplice in cybercrime, Rose will call the wedding off and profess her love to MC, Danielle will become addicted to MCs dick, Ada will try to help save Chris and their love will be rekindled, Damon's secret will be publicly exposed and the drama will just heat up.
Actually looking forward to when the shit really hits the fan in the next episode. :)
Don't think the Ada thing with Chris will happen specially not in my playthought since i am in Ada's path , it might happen in my save of Rose path but since Ada throwing away the ring means she is moving on don't think it will happen , it will probs happen to those that chose Rose path and not throwing ring away , it probably won't happen if you choose Ada path or Rose but still throwing the ring away

Jul 13, 2018
It's also worth remembering that she apparently dated Damon for years, but our flashbacks imply they never had sex (for obvious reasons).

So she's basically been in a long-term relationship where her boyfriend refused to have sex, while the entire time their friends were apparently having sex constantly. So she's built up the idea of sex with Damon into a huge thing in her head, and it's tied to her own feelings of validation (Damon constantly refusing her probably made her feel kind of worthless, which is only part of the psychological damage he's been doing to her by using her as a convenient beard).

When she has sex with the MC, the combination of her growing feelings for him being a very new thing, combined with years of pent-up frustration and angst (and possibly even guilt, if she feels like she's "cheating" on Damon to some degree), leaves her feeling emotionally confused. And then bam.

The realistic outcome of that whole mess is that either the MC decides he's had enough and rejects her over it (like many players seem to be doing in this thread), or they both realize the root cause of her issues and start working through them (meaning she needs to accept the idea that she'd rather be with MC and not Damon, and that it was never her fault that Damon was playing games with her emotions).

Again, characters coming to terms with past relationships and learning to let the past go is pretty much the theme of this game. The various LIs are basically going through the exact same voyage of discovery the MC is. Almost every romance path is essentially two broken people learning how to fix themselves by learning to care for each other.
well said , that is why i am enjoying the story so much

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Dude did u not see her throw his ring in the ocean? She had sex with mc on her conference room table at work & wants to bring you to the office party
LOL, she did but so what? I don't believe that, if Chris showed up with a boombox playing "In Your Eyes"*, there's anyway she wouldn't go back to him. She's spent so much time in the game being hung up on Chris and not enough time being interested in the MC. Fucking someone doesn't mean she's in love with them. Look at Chris and Rose, I can't believe that they are really in love with each other. He's hung up on Ada and Rose is worried (rightfully) that she's just the rebound.

*Fuck I'm old to be pulling "Say Anything" references out of my ass.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
People complaining about Danielle, it's like what did you expect. Her to immediately be in love with the MC. Everything she's been doing was to get Damon back her feelings aren't just gonna go away because she fucked MC. Thankfully it shows her trying to move away from him, she even threw the picture of her and Damon in the trash. At least we don't have to deal with another man as a threat like Ada players, Damon won't be looking for Danielle anytime soon.
We still don’t have to cater her or Damon for that matter, helping people is one thing and being a doormat is another.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Don't think the Ada thing with Chris will happen specially not in my playthought since i am in Ada's path , it might happen in my save of Rose path but since Ada throwing away the ring means she is moving on don't think it will happen , it will probs happen to those that chose Rose path and not throwing ring away , it probably won't happen if you choose Ada path or Rose but still throwing the ring away
Of course, the author is a devious bastard - depending on various choices, almost everything is possible. If you are on Rose and Ada path, well, Rose thinks you are fucking Ada any chance you get so she won't take it against you, maybe even put up more effort to show you that she is a better choice. Ada is a different beast and if she finds out you are with Rose (especially cucking Chris), she will break up with you.
It's all highly hypothetical, as I said, the author is devious and might make the story take unexpected turns on a whim but that's what makes it so good - expect the unexpected. :)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well since theirs no harem tag on this game, I’m sure there will be consequences for hooking up with multiple babes, just hope it’s a cat fight where they rip each other’s clothes off fighting for your dick instead of murder. Don’t need another “acting lessons”or “leap of faith” death in this game. The bitch I trust the least is Naomis friend, pretty sure she’s stalking me trying to get proof of me cheating cause she loves Naomi & wants to convert her to lesbian

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Well since theirs no harem tag on this game, I’m sure there will be consequences for hooking up with multiple babes, just hope it’s a cat fight where they rip each other’s clothes off fighting for your dick instead of murder. Don’t need another “acting lessons”or “leap of faith” death in this game. The bitch I trust the least is Naomis friend, pretty sure she’s stalking me trying to get proof of me cheating cause she loves Naomi & wants to convert her to lesbian
"Murder" is a bit far-fetched but yeah, hooking up with a lot of women will probably have consequences. The only ones that could end in a catfight are probably Rose & Danielle. Danielle is a spoiled entitled rich brat and will probably try to use any means to get MC back and if you are on a serious Rose path... Rose will put her into place and maybe turn her into a nice sub plaything.
Heh, one can hope not all consequences will be dire.
Did I mention I have a devious mind too? :p

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
First time playing this game and I like it. As it will be no harem, I'm divided between two girls. Either Mira that can live with the MC or Ada that is a girl I like very much. Even if she's the kind of boss I hated while in the threadmill (or rather in my case the pulp mill). So, will se what happens when next upgrade comes rolling in. Will give a proper review then.

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Feel like I'm the only one who actually enjoyed Sarah's introduction.
She isn't clingly like Mira, doesn't have baggage like Danielle, Ada or Rose.
She has one of the best models in the game.
She's willing to share you.
You can tell she's a freak in the sheets.
And she just seems fun overall.
Only thing that would ruin her is if you found out the football team ran a train on her.
Sarah could be a lot of fun. I'd love to her and MC on a quest to unite the LIs haha

Reactions: jenosmaverick
4.40 star(s) 71 Votes