Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
not to mention that except that one time with his girlfriend

mc never gets angry or upset mc always understanding

no matter what even if he tries to get angry

even when he has every right to be angry and enraged

he always calms down in 2 seconds

so I don't see why anybody would ever be afraid to tell him anything ever
Exactly. They fuck up and yet he apologizes for getting pissed.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Three Rules of Life [v0.5.0] + DarkAssassin's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 725mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah. Fuck that shit. When I'm angry, you better run your ass off and give me some space.
don't get me wrong my brother I believe in love and forgiveness

but sometimes it's okay to be angry and not forgive someone and that's okay too it doesn't make you a bad person

sometimes it's okay to say fuck you you hurt me

and I'm not okay with it

if you keep telling someone to calm down and not be angry

then they don't express their anger and they keep it on the inside and that's not healthy

allow me to be angry when it's Justified maybe come back in a couple of years and asked for my forgiveness and we'll see

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018

- 725mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Is this a false negative from your mixdrop Android link??
Screenshot_20230414-110717_Firefox Beta.jpg

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
don't get me wrong my brother I believe in love and forgiveness

but sometimes it's okay to be angry and not forgive someone and that's okay too it doesn't make you a bad person

sometimes it's okay to say fuck you you hurt me

and I'm not okay with it

if you keep telling someone to calm down and not be angry

then they don't express their anger and they keep it on the inside and that's not healthy

allow me to be angry when it's Justified maybe come back in a couple of years and asked for my forgiveness and we'll see
100% right. Forgivness is key. As long as it's forgivable. Some stuff just aren't. But, even if it's forgivable, let me feel my anger and give me some space to calm down. Telling me to calm down, is like telling a woman to calm down. It just makes me even more angry.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Well, i have just discoverd this vn with the latest update. Did not know it before 0.5
Wow, thats some fucked up mess. Poor mc just runs from one slap in the face to another, but damn, this is a really great story.
Wouldn´t surprise me if he jumps off a bridge to avoid any more bad surprises. Danielle´s last scene ending in 0.4, imagine this happens to you, wtf?

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Eh, seeing how she not only instantly forgives Damon, but hugging him and telling how she loves him as friend, after he lied, manipulated, cheated and used her as beard for years on end, has killed even the last remaining bit of interest i had in her.
That has to be one of the most pathetic reactions i have seen so far, i can't imagine anyone reacting like this if they were the ones being used like this...you could mean him being gay is an instant absolution to anything :rolleyes:
You could put a spoiler next time man, so because of that I lost interest in her too but its not the same reason as you, that I found out from you that the boy friend is gay. damn, I am interested in her because she has a boyfriend that I can cuck but if that boyfriend is gay then no reason for me to be interested in her anymore , so disappointing when one of the LI has a gay boyfriend, it is better to compete with an asshole boyfriend , steal the woman from him and leave him crying and cucked, but if its a gay, they don't give a shit. It's like what I felt in BADIK too when I lost interest in Sage too when I found that the jock boyfriend is a fag

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You could put a spoiler next time man, so because of that I lost interest in her too but its not the same reason as you, that I found out from you that the boy friend is gay. damn, I am interested in her because she has a boyfriend that I can cuck but if that boyfriend is gay then no reason for me to be interested in her anymore , so disappointing when one of the LI has a gay boyfriend, it is better to compete with an asshole boyfriend , steal the woman from him and leave him crying and cucked, but if its a gay, they don't give a shit. It's like what I felt in BADIK too when I lost interest in Sage too when I found that the jock boyfriend is a fag
Sorry forgot the spoiler, Damon being gay was mentioned a lot thought and was already confirmed in the last update.
Yeah cucking Damon would have been a lot more fun if he was in love with her, but him being gay aside, he broke up with Danielle in 0.1 iirc and made it pretty clear he has no interest in her.

Reactions: Rendel and Kaoshin

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Sorry forgot the spoiler, Damon being gay was mentioned a lot thought and was already confirmed in the last update.
Yeah cucking Damon would have been a lot more fun if he was in love with her, but him being gay aside, he broke up with Danielle in 0.1 iirc and made it pretty clear he has no interest in her.
Agreed. However, the MC is too... I don't want to say beta, but let's say he did cuck Damon, he would immediately apologize to Damon for doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: Rendel and ann87ra
Sep 27, 2017
Here is the Multi-Mod for v0.5.0
(Since Jeevant and Ripson both are afk, I updated on their behalves)
Mega

View attachment 2542565 View attachment 2542567
Love your mod! Thanks so much.

One question, though. After using your mod, I get "Image 'anim ep3 pool intro full' not found."
This is when the MC says "Oh...wow. I mean, hey, Ms. Pendragon."

Also "Image 'anim ep3 penny intro full' not found."

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
You said sorry, but you just did it again...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You said sorry, but you just did it again...
I meant more Danielle's reaction to Damon, him being gay is nothing new. Besides being speculated since long ago, together with him being in love with the MC, it was confirmed in the last update (i don't think anyone was surprised at that obvious revelation) and lengthy discussed in the threat, i don't see much spoiler in that at this point.

Reactions: Dark Silence

CoriRed

Aug 22, 2019

- 725mb

You are the best!

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
the worst thing is to come revealed i think
at the hospital scene , damon waiting at the car - the mother comes out of hospital
damon was in contact with her the whole time
Imagine the bitch popping up into MC's life after abandoning him only to tell him that he's gonna be Damon's or his dad's kid's brother. Now that would be one legit epic troll from the dev.:ROFLMAO: But joke aside, pretty shitty thing Damon did there, and I can't really think of an argument the dev could pull out of their ass to justify this betrayal, especially for MC's mom. There's nothing she can do or say that can earn her forgiveness. Hope the dev is ready for the incoming backlash if he decides that simping and ass kissing is the solution to all the problems in MC's life.:cautious:

next update we get answers from alex
Let's hope there actually will be a next update, coz I personally don't believe the dev can finish this game, considering how long it took him to release this update.

Damon was a cool friend but he litteraly is responsible for the MC's life going haywire AND keeping quiet about it.
I don't care if the mom wanted to find her true love back, you don't ditch your son like that without explanations
Yeah, that's most players' main complaint with this story. I don't give a shit if she's a lesbian, but abandoning your son when he needed a shoulder to cry on the most is a really shitty thing to do for a parent, and I'm really curious to see how or IF the dev cares about redeeming this shitty mother. I get that her husband is a piece of shit and she wants stability and someone who loves and gives a shit about her, but she should've talked things out with the MC first and go back to being with her lesbian lover only after that.

The story's pretty good if you shut off your brain in some situations, but it's too heavily focused on pointless drama that makes it ridiculous. A little drama is good if it's decently written, but too much of it would make even soap opera writers and producers cringe and call it bullshit.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes