Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I don't think it was necessary to make the MC retarded and thuggish. First, thuggish:

retarded mc why 4.jpg

retarded mc why 3.jpg

Then, retarded, he drops his weapon to fist fight like he's 8 years old and watches movies about fair fights when it involves a dude beating up a girl:

retarded mc why 2.jpg

retarded mc why 1.jpg

C'mon writer, we can get the MC in dangerous situations without making them thuggish idiots. (y)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't think it was necessary to make the MC retarded and thuggish. First, thuggish:

View attachment 1971383

View attachment 1971384

Then, retarded, he drops his weapon to fist fight like he's 8 years old and watches movies about fair fights when it involves a dude beating up a girl:

View attachment 1971387

View attachment 1971388

C'mon writer, we can get the MC in dangerous situations without making them thuggish idiots. (y)
I actually think this behavior fits completely perfectly for the game. It's goofy in its humor. The entire plot is so unlikely that if you don't accept ridiculousness throughout the game, you've kind of missed the point. Part of the humor is that the MC is basically useless. The women of the crew specifically tell him this multiple times. He's only really important because of his magical semen. You don't have to like that, but it's the humor of the whole game, so this may not be the game for you.

Last edited:

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Through Spacetime [Ep.10.5] [Empiric]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC/ANDROID

SIZE ~ 654 MB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN
MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN
ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the Android port

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
The game is solid. It obviously has a radical premise with humanity having no males, but the comedic tone and the way the plot is explored matches. I believe the dev made exactly what they intended and succeeded so far. It's funny, light hearted, and still entertaining to continue playing. The MC also doesn't look or act half bad and isn't some submissive bitch or a push-around.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol forgot about this game for 2 years and its basically finished now, guess ill play through this after the next update since most endings seem done from what little ive gleamed

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
SEPTEMBER 11 AT 5:25 PM
Status update.
I'm finished with the first part of the update,
only missing last scene with Andromeda now.
It shouldn't take that long to finish.
After seeing that image I have to increase my order Kleenex , I'm only starting game

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Defiantly looking forward to that one.

I made a rookie mistake of jumping to the latest post without reading previous posts. I'll go stand in the corner.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Last episode added. Game is now complete.

PC:

MAC:

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I have to clean up my PC, so if anybody wants any character or to know asset used in the game, ask me till next weekend. I'll be deleting most of the skin textures, hair and such then.
Characters are know assets are you talking about codes and stuff

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I have to clean up my PC, so if anybody wants any character or to know asset used in the game, ask me till next weekend. I'll be deleting most of the skin textures, hair and such then.
Can you put the duf files and custom textures in an archive so we can grab the whole thing? Or list out the base character and morphs used to make it easier to recreate your figures for fan art? I guess enviroments would be good to have too.

Oh, and congratulations on finishing the game.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] [Completed] Through Spacetime [Final] [Empiric] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.52GB
Repack size: 844MB

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

If you prefer Super Compressed Repack (609MB) at the cost of Quality, check out MinQ Edition in below spoiler.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :D

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes